Table of Contents
KVS TGT Syllabus 2023: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) has announced 13404 vacancies of teaching and non-teaching posts through the KVS recruitment 2023 notification. Out of 13404 vacancies, 3176 vacancies are announced for Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs). In this article, we are discussing the KVS TGT Syllabus 2023 and exam pattern for all subject teachers (Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Science, Mathematics, Social Studies, Physical & Health Education, Work Experience, Art Education).
KVS TGT Exam Pattern 2023 (Revised)
KVS TGT Exam Pattern 2023 for Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Science, Mathematics, and Social Studies teachers is discussed here. In the CBT, Part-I consists of General English and General Hindi. Part II will consist of General knowledge & Current Affairs, Reasoning Ability, and Computer Literacy. Part III consists of Perspectives on Education and Leadership and Part IV will consist of Concerned Subject.
|Test||Subjects||Number of Question||Total Marks||Time|
|Part – I||General English||10||10||3 Hours (180 minutes)|
|Part – II||General knowledge & Current Affairs||10||10|
|Part – III||Perspectives on Education and Leadership||40||40|
|Part – IV||Concerned Subject||100||100|
Some important points related to the KVS TGT syllabus and Exam Pattern 2023 for Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Science, Mathematics, and Social Studies teachers are discussed below.
- Candidates will be given 180 mins to complete the written examination or we can say the exam duration is 3 hours.
- The is consist of 180 marks and 180 questions.
- The type of questions is objective type.
- The exam will be bilingual (English/Hindi).
KVS TGT Exam Pattern 2023 (P & HE, WE, AE)
The computer-based test for Physical & Health Education, Work Experience, and Art Education TGT posts consists of subjects such as General English and General Hindi, General Awareness & Current Affairs Related to Subject, Reasoning Ability, Computer Literacy, and concerned subject. Whereas the concerned subject plays a major. Candidates will be given 180 mins to complete the paper consisting of 180 Questions.
|Test||Subjects||Number of Question||Total Marks||Time|
|Part – I||General English||15||15||3 Hours (180 minutes)|
|Part – II||General knowledge & Current Affairs||20||20|
|Part – III||Concerned Subject||100||100|
KVS TGT Syllabus 2023
KVS TGT vacancy 2023 has been released for Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Science, Mathematics, Social Studies, Physical & Health Education, Work Experience, Art Education teachers. The subject and section-wise syllabus for KVS Recruitment 2023 TGT posts are given below.
KVS TGT Syllabus 2023 for the Hindi Language
भाषा, संज्ञा एवं संज्ञा के भेद, सर्वनाम एवं सर्वनाम के भेद, विशेषण एवं विशेषण के भेद, क्रिया एवं क्रिया के भेद, वचन, लिंग, उपसर्ग एवं प्रत्यय, वाक्य निर्माण (सरल, संयुक्त एवं मिश्रित वाक्य), पर्यायवाची, विपरीपार्थक, अनेकार्थक, समानार्थी शब्द, मुहावरे एवं लोकोक्तियाँ, अलंकार, सन्धि, तत्सम, तद्भव, देशज एवं विदेशी शब्द, समास, पद परिचय.
Note- KVS TGT Live Classes, Test Series, Video Courses, Books, and Other Study Material at 75% Off, use Coupon Code CP75 and grab the best deals on KVS 2023 Study Material.
KVS TGT Syllabus 2023 for the English Language
Articles, Modal , Narration, Pronoun, Adverb, Adjective, Verb, Preposition, Tenses, Punctuation, Voice, Vocabulary, Idioms & phrases, Antonym & Synonyms.
KVS TGT Syllabus 2023 for the General Knowledge & Current Affairs
History- Ancient, Medieval & Modern, Geography, Current Affairs, Polity, Economics, Constitution, Indian Art & Culture, Everyday Science, Static GK, Scientific Research, National/International Organizations /Institutions, Awards, Books & their authors, Sports.
KVS TGT Syllabus 2023 for the Reasoning Ability
Logical Reasoning, Mirror Image, Directions, Puzzles and Seating Arrangement, Verbal and non-verbal types, analogies, similarities, Syllogism, space visualization, problem-solving, Blood Relation, arithmetical reasoning, figure classification, Data Sufficiency, Coding-decoding, Order and Ranking, Alpha Numeric Symbol Series.
KVS TGT Syllabus 2023 for the Computer Literacy
Abbreviations, Basic Computer Terminology & Shortcuts, Web Technology, Database Management Systems, Browsers and Search Engines, Internet, General Concept of Social Networking, Computer Memory or Storage Devices, Computer Software & Hardware, History and Evaluation of Computers, Generations and Types of Computers, Operating Systems.
KVS TGT Syllabus 2023 for the Perspectives on Education and Leadership
The Syllabus for Perspectives on Education and Leadership has been given below:
(i) Understanding the Learner (10 questions)
- Concept of growth, maturation and development, principles and debates of development, development tasks and challenges
- Domains of Development: Physical, Cognitive, Socio-emotional, Moral etc., deviations in development and its implications.
- Understanding Adolescence: Needs, challenges and implications for designing institutional support.
- Role of Primary and Secondary Socialization agencies. Ensuring Homeschool continuity.
(ii) Understanding Teaching Learning
- Theoretical perspectives on Learning -Behaviorism, Cognitivism and Constructivism with special reference to their implications for:
vii. The role of teacher
viii. The role of learner
- Nature of teacher-student relationship
- Choice of teaching methods
- Classroom environment
xii. Understanding of discipline, power etc.
- Factors affecting learning and their implications for:
- Designing classroom instructions,
- Planning student activities and,
- Creating learning spaces in school.
- Planning and Organization of Teaching-Learning
viii. Concept of Syllabus and Curriculum, Overt and Hidden Curriculum, curriculum organization
- Competency based Education, Experiential learning, etc.
- Instructional Plans: -Year Plan, Unit Plan, Lesson Plan
- Instructional material and resources
xii. Information and Communication Technology(ICT) for teaching-learning
xiii. Evaluation: Purpose, types and limitations. Continuous and Evaluation, Characteristics of a good tool.
xiv. Assessment of learning, for learning and as learning: Meaning,
considerations in planning each.
(iii) Enhancing Teaching Learning processes: Classroom Observation and Feedback,
Principles of Comprehensive purpose and Reflections and Dialogues as a means of constructivist teaching.
(iv) Creating Conducive Learning Environment
- The concepts of Diversity, disability and Inclusion, implications of disability as social construct, types of disabilities-their identification and interventions
- Concept of School Mental Health, addressing the curative, preventive and promotive dimensions of mental health for all students and staff. Provisioning for guidance and counseling.
- Developing School and community as a learning resource.
(v) School Organization and Leadership
- Leader as reflective practitioner, team builder, initiator, coach and mentor.
- Perspectives on School Leadership: instructional, distributed and transformative
- Vision building, goal setting and creating a School development Plan
- Using School Processes and forums for strengthening teaching learning-Annual Calendar, timetabling, parent teacher forums, school assembly, teacher development forums , using achievement data for improving teaching —learning, School Self Assessment and Improvement
- Creating partnerships with community , industry and other neighboring schools and Higher Education Institutes — forming learning communities
(vi)Perspectives in Education
- Role of school in achieving aims of education.
- NEP-2020: Curriculum and Pedagogy in Schools: Holistic & Integrated Learning; Equitable and Inclusive Education: Learning for All; Competency based learning and Education.
- Guiding Principles for Child Rights, Protecting and provisioning for rights of children to safe and secure school environment, Right of Children to free and Compulsory Education Act, 2009,
- Historically studying the National Policies in education with special reference to school
- School Curriculum Principles: Perspective, Learning and Knowledge, Curricular Areas, School Stages, Pedagogy and Assessment.
KVS TGT Syllabus 2023 for Concerned Subjects
KVS TGT Syllabus 2023 for Concerned Subjects is comprised in a pdf which is given below.
|KVS Syllabus 2023 for All Posts||KVS PRT Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2023|
|KVS Vacancy 2023||KVS TGT Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2023|
|KVS Previous Year Question Paper PDFs||KVS Eligibility 2023|