UPSC EPFO APFC 2022 Notification: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts UPSC EPFO APFC Exam every year for the post of Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner in the Employees' Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) under the Ministry of Labour and Employment. The candidates holding a graduation degree in law, management, or a related field are eligible to apply for the UPSC EPFO APFC 2022 exam. The eligible candidates will be selected through a 2 stage recruitment process of Written Test and Interview. The online registration dates, exam dates, exam pattern, application fee details and more will be released along with UPSC EPFO APFC Notification 2022.
UPSC EPFO APFC Notification 2022
UPSC EPFO APFC Notification 2022 PDF with complete details is expected to be released on the UPSC official website www.upsc.gov.in in October 2022 (tentatively). The UPSC EPFO APFC 2022 Notification will include complete details about the particular recruitment process including eligibility criteria, selection process, exam pattern, syllabus, salary structure, application process details, and much more.
UPSC EPFO APFC 2022 Exam Summary
The full form of EPFO is Employee Provident Fund Organization and it is a national exam conducted by the Union Public Service Commission for the posts of Enforcement Officer (EO)/ Accounts Officer (AO). Know more details about UPSC EPFO 2022 Exam from below table.
|UPSC EPFO APFC Recruitment 2022- Overview|
|Exam Authority||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner in EPFO|
|Vacancies||To be notified|
|Online Registration||To be notified|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Language||English and Hindi|
|Job Location||National (Across India)|
UPSC EPFO APFC 2022 Important Dates
All important dates for UPSC EPFO APFC 2022 examination will be released by Union Public Service Commission along with the UPSC EPFO notification PDF. Check the complete UPSC EPFO APFC Exam Schedule from the below table.
|UPSC EPFO APFC 2022- Important Dates|
|UPSC EPFO APFC Notification Release Date||October 2022 (expected)|
|Opening date of Registration||To Be Notified|
|Closing date of Registration||To Be Notified|
|UPSC EPFO APFC Admit card 2022||To Be Notified|
|UPSC EPFO APFC Exam date 2022||To Be Notified|
|UPSC EPFO APFC Result date||To Be Notified|
UPSC EPFO APFC Vacancy 2022
UPSC EPFO APFC Vacancy 2022 will be released along with the release of the UPSC EPFO 2022 Notification pdf. Last year, there were a total of 421 Vacancies for EPFO Enforcement Officer Posts. The vacancy distribution is given in the table below.
|Category||Number of Vacancies|
UPSC EPFO APFC 2022 Online Form
The online registration process will start for the recruitment of UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer along with the release of UPSC EPFO Notification 2022 at its official website @upsc.gov.in. The candidates who are interested and eligible for UPSC EPFO APFC 2022 Exam have to submit their online registration form before the last date.
How to Apply for UPSC EPFO APFC 2022 Exam?
Follow the given steps to Apply Online for UPSC EPFO APFC 2022 Exam
- Click the link for the Online Application Form.
- As the new tab opens, click the option, “Apply Now”.
- On the next page, Check for the declaration at the bottom of the page, “Yes, I Agree”.
- Fill in the Personal Details.
- Finally, Agree to the declaration and Submit Part I of the UPSC EPFO Officer Online Application Form.
- Go to Part II of the form and make Payment details (except for fee exempted candidates), selection of examination center, upload of Photograph, Signature, Photo Identity Card Document and Declaration.
- Verify all the credentials and then click Submit.
Examination Fee: Rs 25 for General / OBC. All others are exempted from the fee.
Requirements of UPSC EPFO APFC Application Form 2022
- Matriculation Certificate/Marksheet
- Age Proof/Birth Certificate
- Education Certificate.
- Caste Certificate
- Challan/Credit Certificate/E Challan
UPSC EPFO APFC 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for UPSC EPFO APFC Recruitment 2022 are as follows:
The interested candidate must mandatorily be a citizen of India in order to be eligible for this post. If not, the candidate can be still considered eligible if he/she is either:
- a subject of Nepal/Bhutan
- a Tibetan refugee settled permanently in India (since 1962).
- a person of Indian origin settled permanently in India from countries like Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Burma, Vietnam, and other East African countries.
UPSC EPFO APFC Education Qualification
The Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream from Any Recognized University in India will be eligible for this post.
Desirable: (a) Diploma in Company Law/Labour Laws / Public Administration.
UPSC EPFO APFC Age Limit
The Age Limit For UPSC EPFO APFC Recruitment 2022.
Minimum – Not Specified
Maximum – 35 Years
|UPSC EPFO APFC 2022 Age Relaxation|
|Category||Upper Age Relaxation|
|Employees of EPFO||5 Years|
|PH (Gen)||10 Years|
|PH (OBC)||13 Years|
|PH (ST/SC)||15 Years|
UPSC EPFO APFC 2022 Exam Pattern
The selection process under UPSC EPFO APFC 2022 requires qualification of by a pen & paper-based Recruitment Test (RT). The test will be two hours in duration, all the questions carry equal marks.
The Recruitment Test (RT) will be an Offline Exam (Pen & Paper Based) consisting of Objective Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs):
|Parts||Name Of The Topic||Total Marks||Time|
|Part A||General English and Vocabulary||100||2 Hours|
|Part B||Indian Culture, and Freedom Movements with Current Events|
|Population, Development, and Globalization|
|Constitution of India|
|Current trends in the Indian Economy|
|Accounting and Auditing, Industrial Relations, Labor Laws, Insurance|
|Basic Knowledge of Computer Applications, and General Science|
|Elementary Mathematics, Statistics, and General Mental Ability|
|Social Security in India|
- The exam questions will be in both Hindi and English.
- There will be objective-type questions with multiple choices of answers. The medium of the test will be both Hindi and English.
- There is a negative marking of one-third of the marks assigned to each question.
- If no answer is marked for a question, there will be no penalty for that question.
- PwD candidates shall be allowed compensatory time of 20 minutes per hour in the RT and facility of Scribe
UPSC EPFO APFC 2022 Syllabus
The subject wise UPSC EPFO APFC 2022 Syllabus has been mentioned below.
|General English and Vocabulary|
|General Mental Ability|
|Statistics, Economics, and Mathematics|