SSC CGL Exam is conducted every year by Staff Selection Commission for the recruitment of Grade “B” and “C” category posts in various Government Ministries, Departments and Offices. The SSC CGL exam is held in 2 stages called Tiers. The entire process of registration and communication happens online through the official website of SSC. Candidates must qualify for each stage of the SSC CGL exam to proceed to the next one, before being finally selected. The SSC CGL 2022 Notification PDF has been released for filling 20,000 vacancies (tentative) at the official website @ssc.nic.in. SSC has also revised the SSC CGL Exam Pattern & Selection Process, now there will be two tiers only for selecting eligible candidates for CGL vacancies.
SSC CGL 2022 Exam Summary
Staff Selection Commission conducts Combined Graduate Level Exam every year for various subordinate services. For FY 2022-23, SSC CGL Notification 2022 has been released along with all important details about the exam. Check further details below table-
|SSC CGL Notification 2022- Overview|
|Exam Name||SSC CGL 2022|
|SSC CGL Full Form||Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level|
|Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Type||National Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Eligibility||Indian citizenship & Graduate (bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline)|
SSC CGL Vacancy 2022
The tentative 20,000 vacancies for SSC CGL 2022 exam has released along with SSC CGL Notification 2022 on www.ssc.nic.in. Last year, a total of 7686 Vacancies were notified by SSC. The vacancies have seen a decrease as compared to previous years. Candidates can check SSC CGL Vacancy Comparision Year-wise by looking into the vacancy details of SSC CGL.
|SSC CGL Vacancy 2022-23||Total-20000|
|SSC CGL Vacancy 2021-22||UR- 3024||SC- 1204||ST- 703||OBC- 897||Total-7686|
|SSC CGL Vacancy 2020-21||UR- 2891||SC- 1046||ST- 510||OBC- 1858||Total-7035|
|SSC CGL Vacancy 2019-20||UR- 3674||SC- 1242||ST-667||OBC-2198||Total-8582|
|SSC CGL Vacancy 2018-19||UR- 5770||SC- 1723||ST-845||OBC-2933||Total-11271|
|SSC CGL Vacancy 2017||UR- 4238||SC- 1318||ST-653||OBC-1916||Total-9276|
SSC CGL 2022 Notification PDF
The Official SSC CGL 2022 Notification along with complete details about the recruitment process has been released by the Staff Selection Commission of India to recruit around 20,000 vacancies in different departments of Govt. of India. The online application window was opened from 17th September to 13th October 2022. The SSS CGL Notification PDF link has been mentioned below.
SSC CGL 2022 Online Form
The registration dates for the SSC CGL recruitment 2022 exam have already been released by the SSC along with SSC Calendar 2022-23. The online application process for SSC CGL 2022 exam has been started with the release of the SSC CGL Notification on 17th September 2022. All aspirants can registered themself for CGL 2022 exam by clicking on the link given below on or before 13th October 2022 (extended):
SSC CGL 2022 Application Fee
• The required application fee is Rs. 100/-
• Exemption: No fee is required to be paid by female, SC, ST, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen candidates.
• Applications fee should be paid only through SBI either in the form of challan or through SBI Net Banking or any other bank Credit/Debit Card. Challan form will be generated online.
• To pay a fee in cash, the candidate should take the printout of challan generated online after the completion of Part-1 registration. Deposit the requisite fee in any branch of SBI and then continue with the Part-2 registration.
• Those candidates who want to pay online can go directly to part-2 registration after completion of part-1 registration. Candidate must supply registration number and date of birth to continue to Part-2 registration.