NVS PGT Syllabus 2022: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has released an updated NVS PGT Exam Pattern & Syllabus along with NVS recruitment 202 notification for 397 Post Graduate Teacher Vacancies. The candidates who are going to appear for the upcoming NVS PGT Teacher Exam must be aware of the changes made in the NVS PGT Syllabus & Exam Pattern which has been discussed in this article.
NVS PGT Syllabus 2022
|NVS PGT Syllabus 2022- Overview|
|Board||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS)|
|Exam Name||NVS PGT 2022|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|NVS PGT Exam Date||To be notified|
|Marking Scheme||1 Mark|
|Negative Marking||¼ marks|
|Selection Process||Written Test- Interview|
NVS PGT Exam Pattern 2022
1. NVS PGT Exam consists of 6 parts- Reasoning Ability, General Awareness, Knowledge of ICT, Teaching Aptitude, Domain Subject Knowledge, and Language Competency Test.
2. Each question carries 1 mark for the correct answer.
3. There will be a negative marking of ¼th mark for each incorrect answer.
4. The NVS PGT Exam will be bilingual (English & Hindi) except for the language test.
The revised NVS PGT Exam Pattern 2022 has been tabulated below.
|NVS PGT Exam Pattern 2022|
|Papers||Sections||Number of Duration||Total Marks||Duration|
|Part-I||Reasoning Ability||20||20||3 hours|
|Part-III||Knowledge of ICT||10||10|
|Part-V||Domain Subject Knowledge (difficulty level Graduation)||80||80|
|Part-VI||Language Competency Test (General English and General Hindi-15 marks each subject)||20||20|
NVS PGT Syllabus
NVS PGT Syllabus for General Awareness
- Important Days & Dates
- Indian History
- Books and Authors
- Indian National Movement
- Awards and Honors
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- General Polity
- Current Affairs – National & International
- Indian Economy
- States & Capitals of India
- International & National Organizations
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries
- Science & Technology
- Countries & Capitals
NVS PGT Syllabus for Reasoning
- Arithmetic Number Series/Letter and Symbol Series
- Spatial Orientation
- Figures/Verbal Classification
- Relationship concepts
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Non-verbal series
- Visual Memory
- Similarities and Differences
- Spatial Visualization
- Coding and Decoding
- Statement and Conclusion
- Logical Deduction
- Statement and Argument
- Cause and Effect
- Making Judgments
NVS PGT Syllabus for General English
- Unseen Passages
- Fill in the Blanks
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Error Correction
- English Grammar
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Idioms & Phrases
NVS PGT Syllabus for General Hindi
- Translation of Sentences.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Error Detection.
- Plural Forms etc.