Table of Contents
KARTET Hall Ticket 2023 Out: School Education Department of Karnataka has released the KARTET 2023 Hall Ticket on 23rd August 2023 on the official website www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in. for the candidates who have successfully registered themself for the KARTET Exam 2023. Candidates can download their KARTET Hall Ticket 2023 by logging in to the official portal with their login details. For those taking the KAR TET Exam 2023, a direct link to download the Karnataka TET Hall Ticket 2023 is provided in this article.
KARTET Hall Ticket 2023 Out
Karnataka TET Admit Card 2023 has been released on its official website www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in. The candidates have to carry a hard copy of the Karnataka TET Hall Ticket 2023 to be permitted to the exam hall. The candidates can download their KAR TET Admit Card 2023 from the direct link given below by entering their registration number and email ID. Hardcopy of the KARTET Hall Ticket 2023 is an important document and every candidate needs to carry it along with the original Identity Proof.
Karnataka TET Hall Ticket 2023
The Karnataka Teacher Eligibility test is conducted for the teachers of Class 1 to 5 and teachers from classes 6 to 8. This year, Karnataka TET 2023 has been scheduled for 03rd September 2023 in 2 shifts and the Karnataka TET Hall Ticket 2023 with complete details about the exam centre, exam timing, shift timing, reporting time, and more has been released on 23rd August 2023.
|Karnataka TET Hall Ticket 2023|
|Conducting Body||School Education Department, Karnataka|
|Exam Name||Karnataka TET Exam 2023|
|Karnataka TET Hall Ticket 2023||23rd August 2023|
|Karnataka TET Exam Date 2023||03rd September 2023|
KARTET Hall Ticket 2023 Download Link
Applicants who have successfully applied for KARTET 2023 Exam must download their KAR TET Admit Card 2023 which is made available on the official website. The candidates can directly download their KARTET Hall Ticket 2023 by clicking the direct link below and entering their login credentials like application number and date of birth. It is mandatory to carry the hard copy of the hall ticket to the exam premises.
Steps to Download Karnataka TET Hall Ticket 2023
Candidates can follow the below mentioned steps to download their Karnataka TET Hall Ticket 2023 for KARTET 2023 exam.
Step 1- Visit the official website of www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in
Step 2- A login page appears on the screen for Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test (KARTET)-2023.
Step 3- Click on the “Download Hall Ticket (KARTET)- 2023” button appearing at the bottom.
Step 4- Enter your Application Number & Date of Birth in the login box appeared on the screen.
Step 5- Click on Submit button and your Karnataka TET Hall Ticket 2023 appears on your computer screen.
Step 6- Download and keep a hard copy ready for the exam day.
Details mentioned on KARTET Admit Card 2023
The KARTET Hall Ticket 2023 is a mandatory document that contains details about the candidates and the exam such as:
- Candidates Name: The full name of the candidates provided during the KARTET application form.
- Exam Name: The name of the examination for which the exam is going to conduct, in this case, exam name is KARTET Exam 2023.
- Exam Conducting Body: The name of the organization name responsible for conducting the KARTET Examination 2023 in this case is School Education Department, Karnataka.
- Candidates Roll Number: The unique number assigned by the exam authority to each candidate for giving the examination.
- Date of Birth: Candidates’ date of birth in the format of dd/mm/yyyy is mentioned on KARTET Hall Ticket 2023.
- Gender: The gender of the candidates which can be male or female.
- Exam Date: The date of the examination( 03rd September 2023) on which the Karnataka TET Examination is scheduled to take place.
- Exam Time: The timing of the examination at which the examination will commence.
- Reporting Time: The reporting timing on which the candidates are required to reach the examination center.
- Exam Venue: The full address of the examination center on which the examination took place.
- Candidate’s signatures: The candidate’s signature same as that uploaded during the registration process.
Documents Required For Karnataka TET Hall Ticket 2023
Candidates must bring the following documents on the day of the KARTET Examination at the test center.
- Two passport-size photographs- The recent photo of the candidates and the photo should be a colour photo.
- Aadhaar card- Aadhaar is a 12-digit unique identity number that can be obtained voluntarily by the citizens of India. It is a document for the exam.
- PAN card- Candidates can carry pan card for the KARTET Exam, do check all the details in pan card and in KARTET Hall Ticket 2023 both are similar.
- Voter Id Card- The Indian Voter ID Card is an identity document issued by the Election Commission of India to adult domiciles of India who have reached the age of 18.
- Any other government-issued documents with the required information.
Karnataka TET Admit Card 2023 Exam Day Related Instruction
Candidates are advised to go through the instructions printed on KARTET Admit Card 2023 carefully before going for the Examination.
- The KAR TET Admit Card 2023 will be issued provisionally to the candidates, subject to their satisfying the eligibility conditions.
- The candidate has to download the Karnataka TET Admit Card 2023 from the official website and appear for the Examination at the given Centre on Date, timing, and Examination as indicated in their Karnataka TET Hall Ticket 2023.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear at the Examination Centre, on a Date and time other than that allotted to them in their Karnataka TET Admit Card.
- In case candidates are unable to download KARTET Admit Card from the website, they may approach the Help Line between 09:30 am and 5:30 pm.
- Candidates are advised to preserve a copy of their KARTET Admit Card 2023 and keep it in good condition for future reference.
KAR TET Admit Card 2023 Exam Day Prohibited Materials
- Candidates are advised not to carry any Mobile Phones/ Earphone/Microphones/ Pager, Calculator, Document, Pen, Slide Rules, Log Tables, Camera, Tape Recorder, Electronic Watches with facilities of calculators, any metallic items, electronic gadgets/ devices in the Examination Venue.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry Instruments, Geometry or Pencil box, Handbag, Purse, any kind of Paper/ Stationery/ Textual material (printed or written material), or Eatables (loose or packed) in the Examination Hall/Room.
- Smoking, chewing gutka, spitting etc. in the Examination Room/Hall is strictly prohibited.
- Candidate of any of the above-mentioned items will be treated as an act of Unfair this means and may lead to the cancellation of his/her candidature in the Examination & may also involve barring the candidate from future Examination(s) conducted by School Education Department, Karnataka.