Table of Contents
IDBI Executive Salary 2023: As IDBI Executive Notification has been released for 1300 vacancies, the candidates interested in the posts must be looking for IDBI Executive Salary & pay scale. The candidates are initially appointed on a contractual basis and promoted after 3 years on the basis of their performance. During the contractual period, the candidates will be paid a salary of Rs. 29,000/- per month for the first year as per the 7th pay commission scale. In this article, we have discussed IDBI Executive Salary Structure, pay scale, allowances, and job profile.
IDBI Executive Salary 2023
The post of IDBI Executive will be on a contractual basis. The contract is initially for one year and later is extended for two more years. However, there are no basic pay, DA, grade pay, and HRA given to the candidate. The salary for three contractual years increases by Rs. 2000 after 1st year and Rs. 3000 after 2nd year of employment. As per the official notification, the IDBI Executive Salary and Pay Scale details are provided below:
|IDBI Executive Salary 2023|
|1st Year of Employment||29,000/- per month|
|2nd Year of Employment||31,000/- per month|
|3rd Year of Employment||34,000/- per month|
IDBI Executive Salary Additional Benefits
Along with a handsome amount of basic pay scale, an IDBI Executive is entitled to various allowances and benefits which have been listed below-
- Individual growth scope
- Convenient working hours
- Good traveling
- A good number of leaves
- Security of Job
- Payscale is good
- Loan facilities are easy, and there is also a low-interest rate
- Satisfaction from Job
- Reimbursement of medical expenditure
- Plans after retirement are good
- A relaxed and strong environment to work
- Chances of promotion
- Additional compensation for procuring, education, and journey.
IDBI Executive Career Growth & Promotion
IDBI Executive posts have wide growth and promotion. Candidates must check all the promotions which they will get in IDBI.
- IDBI Assistant Manager (Grade A)
- Manager (Grade B)
- Assistant General Manager (Grade C)
- Deputy General Manager (Grade D)
- General Manager (Grade E)
- Chief General Manager (Grade F)
- Executive Director
IDBI Executive Job Profile
There are various responsibilities has to be carried out by IDBI Executive which are as follows-
- Customer Service Executive (CSE): The candidate will have to take care of the front desk. A CSE has to responsibly take over the following operations such as non-financial requests, like updating changes, contact details, transfer of funds, cheque clearance, clearing of bank suspense account, etc. The job profile demands the work of assisting the Assistant Manager.
- Teller Service Executive (TSE): The candidate will have to take care of the job the same as a Bank Cashier. He thus has to handle the Teller counter.