Table of Contents
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has released the official HSSC Group D Answer Key 2023 online with correct responses to the questions asked in the exam on its official website www.hssc.gov.in. The candidates who appeared in the Haryana CET Group D Exam can now download and check their HSSC Group D Answer Key and Response Sheet 2023 with their login details i.e. Registration/ Application No and Date of Birth. In this article, we have also shared the direct HSSC CET Group D Answer Key download link for the ease of the candidates with other details regarding the exam. The candidates can also object or challenge the HSSC Group D Answer key until 13th November 2023 (5 pm) with a requisite fee per question.
HSSC Group D Answer Key 2023 Out
HSSC is responsible for conducting recruitment exams to fill various Group D positions in the state government. HSSC Group D Question Paper covers various subjects, such as General Knowledge, General Science, Reasoning, Maths, English, Hindi, and Haryana GK. The selection of candidates will be based on the Common Eligibility Test (weighing 94%) and the Socio-Economic criteria (weighing 5%). On 10th November 2023, the officials released the HSSC Group D Answer Key 2023 with the correct answers to the questions asked in the exam. The candidates can cross-check their responses with the correct answers and calculate how much marks they could approximately score in HSSC CET Group D Exam 2023. Now the candidates must be waiting for the release of HSSC Group D Result 2023, which will also be released online shortly.
HSSC CET Group D Answer Key 2023
National Testing Agency (NTA) had conducted the HSSC CET Group D exam on behalf of the commission on held at 798 centres across 17 districts of the state and in Chandigarh. Haryana CET Group D recruitment Exam is being held to fill 13536 Group D vacancies in the state. A total of 13,75,151 candidates had registered for this exam.
|HSSC Group D Answer Key 2023|
|Exam Conducting Body||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Exam Name||HSSC CET Group D|
|HSSC Group D Answer Key 2023||10th November 2023|
|Last Date to Raise Objection||13th November 2023 (5 pm)|
|HSSC Group D Result 2023||December 2023|
|Negative Marking||No Negative Marking|
|Selection Process||Common Eligibility Test (94% weightage)
Socio-Economic criteria (5% weightage)
HSSC Group D Answer Key 2023 Link
The direct link to check HSSC Group D Answer Key 2023 has been released on the official website of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) www.hssc.gov.in. The correct answers to the questions asked in the HSSC CET Group D Exam have been through the HSSC CET Group D Answer Key 2023. Candidates can get the Answer Key by clicking on the below link which redirects candidates to the login page enter their login details and check their Answer Key.
Steps to Download HSSC Group D Answer Key 2023
Haryana CET Group D Answer Key 2023 will be released on the official website of Haryana Staff Selection Commission at http://www.hssc.gov.in/ and the candidates can follow the below steps to download their answer keys.
- Visit the Official Website: Open your web browser and go to the official website of HSSC. The official website URL is typically “http://www.hssc.gov.in/”.
- Navigate to the Answer Key Section: Look for a section on the website labelled as “Answer Key” Click on that section.
- Select the Group D Answer Key: In the answer key section, you should find a list of exams for which answer keys are available. Look for the HSSC Group D exam or the relevant advertisement/notification number.
- Download the Answer Key: Click on the link for the HSSC Group D Answer Key.
- Enter Login Details: A new page appears enter your Registration/ Application No, Date of Birth, and security pin, and click on Sign In.
- Check Your Answers: The answer key contains the correct answers to the questions asked in the HSSC Group D exam. You can compare your responses with the correct answers to estimate your score.
Haryana Group D Answer Key 2023- Raise Objections
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has also provided the facility to raise objections and challenge the HSSC Group D Answer Key 2023 in case they find any errors or mistakes in the response sheet. The candidates must raise objections before 13th November 2023 by 5 pm to the Haryana Group D Answer Key. The processing charge for each answer key challenge is Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only), which must be paid online by the candidates and is non-refundable.
Steps to Raise Objection to HSSC Group D Answer Key 2023
- The candidates must log in with their Registration/ Application No and Date of Birth by clicking the above link.
- Now download the HSSC Group D Answer Key 2023 pdf and cross-check the answers released by the officials.
- Now click on “Challenge Provisional Answer Key”.
- Select the question you want to raise objection against and pay Rs. 100/- for each question separately.
- Attach the valid proof depicting correctness to your objections.
HSSC Group D Answer Key 2023 Marking Scheme
After the official HSSC Group D Answer Key 2023 is released on the official website, the candidates can calculate their approximate marks through the marking scheme as set by the authority.
|HSSC Group D Answer Key 2023 Marking Scheme|
|No. of Questions||100|