Table of Contents
HPCL Admit Card 2023: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) is all set to conduct the HPCL written examination for 276 vacancies of Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, and other posts under Recruitment of Officers 2023-24. For the examination, the HPCL Admit Card 2023 will be released in the 03rd week of December 2023 on the official website of HPCL www.hindustanpetroleum.com. Candidates are suggested to stay connected with our page for updates regarding the HPCL Admit Card.
HPCL Admit Card 2023
Candidates who have successfully applied for the HPCL Recruitment 2023 can access their HPCL Engineer Admit Card 2023 online from the official portal, www.hindustanpetroleum.com. To download their HPCL Admit Card 2023, candidates should have their Application ID and Password. The HPCL Hall Ticket consists of the candidate’s name, exam date, examination venue, time slot, and general instructions. The candidate must read the admit card carefully before going for the exam. The candidate must keep a Hard copy of the admit card and Original Photo ID Proof at the time of examination.
HPCL Engineer Admit Card 2023
The HPCL written examination is scheduled to be held on 23rd December 2023. HPCL Admit Card 2023 will be released online on the official website of the HPCL. Here are a few important details regarding the HPCL Engineer Admit Card 2023 mentioned in the table below;
|HPCL Admit Card 2023|
|Organising Authority||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)|
|Posts||Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineer, Instrumentation Engineer, CA, QC Officers and other Posts.|
|Status||To Be Released|
|HPCL Admit Card 2023||03rd week of December 2023|
|HPCL Exam Date 2023||23rd December 2023|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Test, Group Tasks, and Interview|
HPCL Admit Card 2023 Download Link
The Hindustan Petroleum Corporation the organising Authority will release the HPCL Engineering Admit Card 2023 from its official website i.e. www.hindustanpetroleum.com. The candidate who has applied for 276 posts of HPCL can download the HPCL Admit Card 2023 from the direct link to our website as soon as the HPCL releases the admit card. The candidates must download their hall tickets before exam day to avoid hassle on the exam day.
Steps to Download the HPCL Admit Card 2023
The candidate must follow the proper steps to download the HPCL Admit Card 2023. The candidate must have a Username/Application number and Password/Date of Birth with them while downloading the HPCL Engineering admit card 2023. Here is the correct sequence to download the admit card.
Step 1: Visit the official website of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) i.e. www.hindustanpetroleum.com.
Step 2: On the homepage go to the career tab.
Step 3: Here under Recruitment Officers 2023-24 Search for the link “Admit card for Recruitment Officers 2023-24”.
Step 4: Click on the Admit card link, and you will be redirected to a new page.
Step 5: Fill in the login credentials i.e. Application number and Password then press the login button.
Step 6: Your admit card will be displayed on your screen, read all the details carefully then download the admit card and take the Printout of the admit card.
If a Candidate finds any difficulty in downloading the admit card fill out the Contact Us form given on the HPCL Website i.e. www.hindustanpetroleum.com under the career tab.
Details Mentioned on The HPCL Admit Card 2023
The candidate must read all the details mentioned in the HPCL admit card 2023. There are a few details that are quite important so read all the details carefully so that you do not miss any information. Here are the details which are given on HPCL Admit Card 2023;
- Candidate Name: The HPCL Admit Card consists of the name of the Candidate who is going to appear in the exam.
- Photograph: The hall ticket also has the uploaded photograph of the applicant.
- Roll Number and Registration Number: The HPCL Engineering Admit Card 2023 mentions the Roll number and Registration number.
- Signature of the candidate: The HPCL Admit Card 2023 also contains the signature of the candidate.
- Date of the Examination: There will be the HPCL Exam 2023 date of the examination on which candidates are going to appear for the examination.
- Time of the Examination HPCL Exam 2023: There is a time and shift of examination in the admit card. Along with exam time, there is a reporting time. The candidate must reach the examination centre half an hour before the examination.
- Venue of the Examination: On the HPCL admit Card 2023 there is a complete address and city of the examination.
- Center Code: The centre code is also mentioned on the HPCL Admit Card 2023, do check the centre code on reaching the venue of the examination centre.
Instruction Mentioned on the HPCL Admit Card 2023
There are a few instructions mentioned on the HPCL Admit Card 2023. The candidate must read all the instructions carefully to avoid last-minute inconveniences on the exam day. Some important instructions are given below;
- The candidate must reach the examination 30 minutes before the reporting time.
- The candidates should avoid electronic items, Bluetooth devices, digital watches, pagers, and calculators on exam day.
- Candidate must carry a photocopy of the admit card along with Original Photo ID proof.
- The candidate must carry two recent passport-size photographs uploaded during the application process.
HPCL Exam Pattern 2023
To qualify for the HPCL examination 2023 the candidate must perform best in the selection process. The HPCL officer 2023 selection process includes the following three stages; Computer Based Exam, group task and personal interview. The exam pattern of the computer test exam is as follows;
- The total number of questions asked in the exam is 170, 85 from general aptitude and 85 from technical and professional knowledge.
- Each question consists of 1 mark.
- The duration of the exam is 150 minutes.
|HPCL Exam Pattern 2023
|Part||Subject||No of Questions||Marks||Duration of Exam|
|I||English Language||85||85||150 minutes|
|Intellectual Potential Test (Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation)|