Table of Contents
UP ITI Online Form 2023: State Council for Vocational Training, UP is organizing UP ITI Online Form 2023 registration process for various 1 Year & 2 Year ITI Courses Admissions 2023. Students who want to take admission to UP Government and Private ITI Colleges in various courses can apply online from 09th June 2023 and the last date to apply online is 03rd July 2023. Applicants will get admission in Industrial Training Institutes in various technical and non-technical vocational training courses in various trades. The direct link to UP ITI Online Form 2023 has been shared in the article below along with information related to the application form.
UP ITI Online Form 2023
The online applications are to be submitted online only at https://scvtup.in/hi on or before 03rd July 2023. The complete details for UP ITI Online Form 2023 has been discussed in the article including steps, application fees, and documents required. The online registration schedule for UP ITI 2023 has been tabulated below.
|UP ITI Online Form 2023|
|UP ITI Online form starts||9th June 2023|
|Last date for submission of application form||3rd July 2023|
|Merit list release date||July 2023|
|Commencement of counselling procedure||July/ August 2023|
UP ITI 2023 Apply Online Link
The candidates interested and eligible for UP ITI Apply online porocess must have to submit their applications online at https://scvtup.in/hi by 03rd July 2023. Applications received from any other means shall not be entertained and accepted. Click on the below link and start filling your UP ITI Apply Online Form 2023 before last date arrives.
UP ITI 2023 Application Fee
The applicants belonging to the General and OBC categories must pay the application fee of Rs 250/- to submit their UP ITI Application form. The application fee for UP ITI 2023 is given below category-wise.
|General and OBC category||Rs.250/-|
|Reserved category (SC/ ST)||Rs.150/-|
Steps for UP ITI Online Form 2023
Follow the below steps to fill out and submit the UP ITI Online Form 2023 for various 1 Year & 2 Year ITI Courses Admissions 2023.
- Step-1: Visit the website of Uttar Pradesh ITI Admission at https://scvtup.in/hi
- Step-2: Candidates need to register by entering some of the important details such as name, mobile number, email id, DOB, etc.
- Step-3: Candidates need to upload the latest photographs, signatures, and all the required documents at the time of filling out the application form.
- Step-4: Pay the application fee through online mode like debit card, credit card, etc.
- Step-5: Re-check & submit the form.
- Step-6: Take the printout of the application form and fee receipt for future reference.
UP ITI 2023 Eligibility Criteria
We have detailed below the laid down eligibility criteria required for UP ITI 2023-
- Qualification: Candidates must pass the 10th class or its equivalent from any recognized board.
- Age Limit: The minimum age of the candidate must be 14 years and there will be no upper age limit.
- Nationality: The candidate must be a citizen of India to be eligible for admission.
- Domicile: Candidate must have a domicile certificate of Uttar Pradesh state.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing for their final exam in the year 2023 will be also eligible to apply for admission.