Maharashtra Talathi Hall Ticket 2023 has been released by Maharashtra Revenue Department for the Talathi written examination which is going to conclude on 14th September 2023. Applicants who are going to appear for exam in Talathi Phase 2 and Phase 3 can download their Talathi Bharti Hall Ticket from the Mahabhumi website www.mahabhumi.gov.in. Login credentials such as registration number and password are required to download the Talathi Admit Card 2023. Here we have shared the official Talathi Hall Ticket direct download link too.
Talathi Hall Ticket 2023 Out
Maharashtra Revenue Department has officially announced the Talathi Bharti Exam Date 2023 and the exam is scheduled to be conducted in 3 phases. The Talathi Bharti third phase exam is scheduled from 4th to 14th September 2023 at various allotted exam centers across Maharashtra state. It is advisable for the candidates to reach the examination center well before the reporting time to complete all exam-related formalities at the earliest. No candidates will be allowed to enter the examination hall after the commencement of the exam. Applicants will be selected for the Talathi posts on the basis of their performance in the Talathi Bharti written examination followed by the document verification.
Talathi Bharti Hall Ticket 2023
Talathi Bharti Hall Ticket 2023 has been made available on www.mahabhumi.gov.in for the candidates who have applied for 4657 vacancies. Candidates are advised to reach the examination center well before the reporting time to complete all exam-related formalities at the earliest. Applicants must download their hall ticket before the exam date. To get the details of the Talathi Hall Ticket 2023 for Talathi Post go through the below table.
|Talathi Hall Ticket 2023|
|Organization||Maharashtra Revenue Department|
|Talathi Bharti Exam Date 2023||Phase 1- 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd August 2023
Phase 2- 26th August to 01st September 2023
Phase 3- 4th to 14th September 2023
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Document Verification|
Talathi Hall Ticket 2023 Download Link
The Maharashtra Revenue Department has released Talathi Hall Ticket 2023 for the candidates who are going to appear for the written exam for Talathi posts. The candidates have to download their Talathi Admit Card 2023 from the official website www.mahabhumi.gov.in by using login details such as registration number and password which were generated during the registration process. Aspirants are advised to download their Talathi Bharti Hall Ticket 2023 much before the exam date to avoid any technical glitches.
Note- Candidates have to download their Talathi Bharti Hall Ticket 2023 from the official website or from direct link 3 days before their respective Talathi Bharti Exam Date 2023. The Maharashtra Talathi Hall Ticket 2023 should be downloaded well before the exam date using the registration number and password.
Steps to Download Talathi Admit Card 2023
Candidates who have applied for the Talathi Bharti 2023 can download their Talathi Admit Card 2023 from the official website of Mahabhumi website at www.mahabhumi.gov.in. To make it easy for the candidates to download the Maharashtra Talathi Bharti Hall Ticket 2023, we have discussed the steps to download the hall ticket below-
Step 1: Visit the official website of the Mahabhumi website at www.mahabhumi.gov.in.
Step 2: On the homepage go to the Important link section, you find “Talathi Hall Ticket 2023”.
Step 3: A new login window opens and enter your login details- Registration Number & Password.
Step 4: Talathi Bharti Hall Ticket 2023 is displayed on your screen.
Step 5: Download Maharashtra Talathi Bharti Hall Ticket 2023 and take a printout for future reference.
Details mentioned on Talathi Hall Ticket 2023
After downloading the Talathi Hall Ticket 2023 candidates must ensure all details are clear and accurate. In case of any discrepancy or misprint on your Talathi Admit Card 2023, do contact the exam authority as soon as possible.
- Applicant’s Name- The full name of the candidate who was filled in the application form while applying for the Talathi Bharti Exam. The unique ID to be presented during the exam hall must have the same name written on it as on the candidate’s Talathi Bharti Hall Ticket 2023.
- Roll Number/Registration Number- The unique Roll Number/ Registration Number provided to the applicants is to be present on the candidate’s hall ticket which is mandatory to be carried to the exam hall.
- Father’s Name- Name of the candidate’s Father names who has applied for the posts.
- Photograph of the candidate- Passport-size photograph which was uploaded during the registration.
- Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy)- Date of birth of candidates who are going to appear in the exam.
- Signature of the candidate- Candidates’ Signature uploaded during registration.
- Talathi Exam Date- The Exam Date on which Talathi Bharti Exam 2023 is to be conducted
- Exam Venue- The exam Venue and the complete address are mentioned on the Talathi Bharti Hall Ticket 2023.
- Reporting Time- The time to reach the exam venue is also given on the candidate’s Talathi Bharti Hall Ticket 2023.
- Centre Code- A unique centre code of the examination centre that the candidate has to reach.
Documents to Carry Along with Talathi Bharti Hall Ticket 2023
The candidates must note the necessary documents to take during the Talathi Bharti Exam 2023 along with the Talathi Hall Ticket 2023. Without these candidates will not be allowed to exam premises.
- Passport Size Photograph: Candidates must carry 2 colored passport-size photos.
- Talathi Bharti Hall Ticket 2023: The Talathi Bharti Hall Ticket 2023 is a mandatory document to be carried out during the exam. Without an Admit Card candidates will be debarred to enter the exam centre.
- Original Photo ID Proof: It must be required to carry an Original Photo ID Proof like a PAN Card/Aadhaar/Passport/permanent driving license/voter’s card to the exam center along with the Talathi Bharti Admit Card 2023.
Talathi Bharti Hall Ticket 2023 Exam Day Related Instruction
The candidates must read and follow these instructions, as it will be helpful on exam day.
- The Candidates must reach the exam center on the reporting time mentioned on the Talathi Hall Ticket 2023.
- It is mandatory to carry a hard copy of their Talathi Bharti Hall Ticket 2023 and 2 passport-size photographs to the examination venue.
- Candidates must be required to carry an original photo identity such as an Aadhar Card, Pan card, Voter ID Card, Driving License, etc.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear at the Examination Centre, on a Date and time other than that allotted to them in their Talathi Admit Card.
- Any electronic devices such as calculators, cell phones, and smartwatches and books, notebooks, will not be allowed during the examination.
Talathi Bharti Exam Pattern 2023
The Talathi Hall Ticket has been issued to the candidates who have successfully applied for the Talathi Bharti Exam 2023. The exam pattern for Talathi Bharti 2023 is mentioned below in the table.
- Total no. of Section- Talathi Bharti Exam consists of 4 sections namely – Marathi language, English Language, Common Sense, and Intellectual Test. Each section will carry 25 questions.
- Mode of Examination- The Talathi Bharti Exam is going to be conducted through online mode (Computer Based Test).
- Total Number of Questions: The Talathi written exam consists of a total of 100 questions.
- Marks per Question: Each question carries 2 marks. Therefore, the maximum mark for the exam is 200 Marks.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking for the wrong answer.
- Duration of Exam: The total duration of the exam is 2 hours (120 minutes). Candidates are advised to complete the exam in the stipulated time.
|Maharashtra Talathi Bharti Exam Pattern 2023|
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|