Table of Contents
MP PNST Admit Card 2023 Out: Madhya Pradesh Employees Selection Board (MPESB) released the MP PNST Admit Card 2023 for the Pre-Nursing Selection Test (PNST) on its official website at esb.mp.gov.in. Candidates can access their MP PNST Admit Card 2023 either from the official website or from the direct link shared in the article. Candidates use their admit cards to prove their identities and enter the exam hall with their gate passes. It is mandatory for candidates to bring their MP PNST Admit Card 2023 to the exam center. Without MP PNST Admit Card 2023, candidates will not be allowed to take the test.
MP PNST Admit Card 2023 Out
MP PNST Exam 2023 is going to be held on 7th July 2023 in two shifts first shift from 9 am to 11 pm, and the second shift from 2 pm to 4 pm in the various allotted exam center in the state of Madhya Pradesh. Candidates must carry an original identity proof along with the hard copy of the MP PNST Admit Card 2023 to the exam hall to appear for the exam. Candidates are advised to reach the exam center as per the Reporting/Entry time to avoid any crowding at the center at the time of entry. After reporting time candidates will not be allowed to enter the Examination Centre.
MP PNST Admit Card 2023
Madhya Pradesh Pre-Nursing Selection Test (MP PNST) is a state-level entrance test for admission to the B.Sc. Nursing courses in the Government Nursing Colleges Under the Public Health and Family Welfare Department in the state of Madhya Pradesh (MP). All candidates who have registered to appear in the entrance test must download their MP PNST Admit Card 2023 much before the exam date to avoid last-minute technical glitches and must carry it on the day of the exam.
|MP PNST Admit Card 2023|
|Organization||Madhya Pradesh Employees Selection Board (MPESB)|
|Exam Name||Pre-Nursing Selection Test (PNST)|
|MP PNST Admit Card 2023||29th June 2023|
|MP PNST Exam Date 2023||07th July 2023|
|Duration of Exam||02 Hours|
|Shift Timing||Shift 1: 09 am – 11 pm
Shift 2: 02 pm – 04 pm
|Login Credentials||Application Number and Date of Birth|
MP PNST Admit Card 2023 Download Link
MP PNST Admit Card 2023 is a crucial document to carry into the exam hall and contains exam-related information such as the name of candidates, exam names, exam dates, exam timing, shift timing etc. Candidates must carry a hard copy of their MP PNST Admit Card 2023 to the exam hall. Candidates can download MP PNST 2023 from the official website and from the direct download link mentioned below.
Steps to Download MP PNST Admit Card 2023
Candidates can access MP PNST Admit Card 2023 from the direct link mentioned in the article and from the official website by following the steps.
Step 1: Visit the official website Madhya Pradesh (MP) Employees Selection Board (ESB) at esb.mp.gov.in.
Step 2: On the homepage, search and click on the link that reads “Test Admit Card – Pre-Nursing Selection Test (PNST)-2022”.
Step 3: A new login portal will appear on the screen.
Step 4: Enter your application number and date of birth and click on the search button.
Step 5: MP PNST Admit Card 2023 will appear on the screen.
Step 6: Download and take a printout of MP PNST Admit Card 2023 for future reference.
Details Mentioned on MP PNST Admit Card 2023
After downloading the admit card, Candidates must check all the details mentioned on their MP PNST Admit Card 2023. In case of any discrepancy in the MP PNST Admit Card 2023 candidates can contact Exam Authority.
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Application Number
- Roll number
- Exam Centre
- Date and Time of the Examination
- Reporting Time
- Shift Timing
- Time Duration of Exam
- Candidate scanned Photograph
- Candidates scanned Signature
- Instruction related to exam day
Documents Carry along with MP PNST Admit Card 2023
The exam authorities have very clearly instructed the candidates about the items to be carried out on the exam day. The following listed documents must be carried out to avoid any kind of inconvenience.
- Admit Card: The MP PNST Admit Card 2023 is a compulsory document to carry into the exam center on the exam date.
- Photographs: Candidates are required to carry 2 passport-size photographs to be pasted on the attendance sheet.
- Original Photo Identity Proof: Candidates must carry any Government-issued original photo ID such as an Aadhar card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ PAN Card/ Passport.
- Ball Point Pen: Candidates should carry a simple transparent Ball Point Pen
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml).
MP PNST Exam Pattern 2023
- MP PNST Exam consists of objective type multiple choice questions.
- There are a total of 150 questions for 150 marks.
- Each question carries 1 Mark.
- Time duration of the exam 02 hours.
|MP PNST Exam Pattern 2023
|Name of Subject||No. of Questions||No. of Marks||Time Duration|
MP PNST Admit Card 2023- Important Instructions
Candidates must adhere to the following instructions on the day of the examination:
- Candidates are directed to reach the examination center well before the reporting time mentioned on the admit card.
- Candidates must carry a colored passport size 2 photographs, Original Photo Identity Proof, and carry simple ball pen.
- It must require to carry MP PNST Admit Card 2023 to the exam center.
- Any kind of Calculators, Beepers, Pagers, Mobile, Cell, Phones or any other Electronic Device and expensive items are strictly prohibited in the Examination Hall.
- Candidates will be allowed to the Examination Hall only after the Biometric Process.
- Read and understand all the instructions mentioned on the admit card carefully.