Maha TAIT Hall Ticket 2023 Out
Maha TAIT Exam Hall Ticket 2023 Out: The Maharashtra State Council of Examination, Pune has released the Maha TAIT Hall Ticket 2023 on 19th February 2023 at MSCE’s official website www.mscepune.in. The candidates can download the Maha TAIT Hall Ticket 2023 from the official website of MSCE i.e, www.mscepune.in. The students are required to carry their Maha TAIT Admit Card with them to the examination centres. The candidates who are going to appear for the exam are advised to download the admit card and keep at least 2 copies of the same to avoid any discrepancies.
TAIT Result 2023 Out- PDF Download Link
Maha TAIT Exam Hall Ticket and Admit Card
MSCE Pune is going to conduct Maha TAIT Exam 2023 from 23rd February to 3rd March 2023. The Maharashtra Teacher Aptitude and Intelligence Test is known as the MAHA TAIT exam. The exam venue and center of the same are mentioned on the candidates’ Maha TAIT hall ticket 2023. The Maha TAIT Exam Hall Ticket 2023 download link has been made available at the official website.
|Maha TAIT Exam Hall Ticket 2023|
|Exam Conducting Body||Maharashtra State Council of Examination, Pune|
|Exam Name||Maha TAIT|
|Maha TAIT Admit Card 2023||19th February 2023|
|Maha TAIT Exam Date 2023||23rd February to 3rd March 2023|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
TAIT Exam Hall Ticket 2023 Download Link
The candidates are advised to download the Maha TAIT Exam Admit card 2023 as it has been made available on the official website www.mscepune.in on 19th February 2023. The direct link to download the Maha TAIT admit card has been provided in this article for your reference. Click on the link and download your Maha TAIT Exam Hall Ticket without waiting for last minute.
Steps to download Maha TAIT Hall Ticket 2023
Maha TAIT Admit Card is the most important document, as the students would not be allowed to enter the exam if they fail to present it to the invigilators. Maha TAIT Admit card could be downloaded by following the given steps-
- Visit the official website www.mscepune.in .
- The homepage will appear on the screen.
- Look out for the ‘About Department’ section on the left side of the homepage.
- The link for ‘TAIT 2023’ will be displayed under the ‘About Department’ section, click on it.
- Now click on the link for TAIT Admit Card 2023 which is displayed,
- Now a login window will appear on the screen.
- In the login window, the applicant is required to fill in their ‘Registration Number’ and ‘Password’ provided to them at the time of filling up the application form.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ icon and the applicant can eventually find their admit card on the screen.
Details Mentioned on the Maha TAIT Hall Ticket 2023
Students are advised to check the details mentioned in the admit card to avoid any kind of discrepancies. The entries made while filling the application form should not vary from the ones mentioned in the admit card. Following are the details mentioned in the Maha TAIT 2023 Admit card-
- Name of Candidate
- Registration Number/Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Exam Date and time
- Examination venue
- Applicant’s photo
- Candidate’s signature
- Exam guidelines
Documents required along with Maha TAIT Admit Card 2023
Here are some of the Identity proofs that candidates need to bring along with the Maha TAIT Hall ticket 2023. To cross-check the details with the admit card these documents have to be carried and presented.
- Aadhar card
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with a photograph
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- A valid ID card from a recognized college or university / Employee ID / Bar Council ID card with a picture.
- If the candidate doesn’t have a Photo Identity Card with their Date of Birth on it, they need to bring a copy of a certificate showing their date of birth.