Table of Contents
IRDAI Assistant Manager Admit Card 2023 Out: The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) issued IRDAI Assistant Manager Admit Card 2023 on 27th July 2023 at its official website www.irdai.gov.in for the Assistant Manager post. The IRDAI is going to conduct the IRDAI Assistant Manager Phase II examination on 05th August 2023. Candidates who are going to appear in the IRDAI Assistant Manager descriptive exam can check and download the IRDAI Admit Card 2023 from the official website at www.irdai.gov.in by using login credentials such as registration no / roll no and password/ date of birth.
IRDAI Assistant Manager Admit Card 2023 Out
IRDAI Assistant Manager Phase – II Descriptive examination is scheduled for 05th August 2023 (starts from 02:30 pm onwards) at four centers namely Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, and New Delhi. The Phase – II Descriptive Examination will be conducted in online-offline mode. The IRDAI Assistant Manager Admit Card 2023 provides important information about the examination, including the date, time, and duration of the exam, reporting time, and others.
IRDAI Assistant Manager Phase 2 Admit Card 2023
Candidates are not permitted to enter the exam room without an IRDAI Phase II Admit Card 2023. The Admit Card 2023 serves as proof of identity for the candidates and acts as a gate pass to enter the examination hall. It must be required for the candidates to report at the examination center 15 minutes before the time as mentioned on the IRDAI Assistant Manager Admit Card 2023. Candidates must carry a hard copy of the IRDAI Assistant Manager Phase 2 Admit Card 2023 and valid photo identity proof to the exam center.
|IRDAI Assistant Manager Admit Card 2023|
|Organization||Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI)|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager|
|IRDAI Assistant Manager Phase Admit Card 2023||27th July 2023|
|IRDAI AM Phase 2 Exam Date 2023||05th August 2023|
|Exam Duration||180 minutes|
|Login Credentials||Registration Number/ Roll No and Password/ DOB|
|Selection Process||Phase 1- Online Examination
Phase 2- Descriptive Examination
Document Verification & Medical Examination
IRDAI Assistant Manager Admit Card 2023 Link
IRDAI Assistant Manager Admit Card 2023 has been made available on the official website www.irdai.gov.in, we have been also provided the direct link in the article. Candidates can access the Admit Card by logging in with registration no / roll no and password/ date of birth. To avoid last-minute technical issues, candidates are recommended to download their IRDAI Assistant Manager Phase II Call Latter well in advance of the exam day.
Steps To Download IRDAI Assistant Manager Admit Card 2023
All appearing candidates can download the IRDAI Assistant Manager Phase 2 Admit Card 2023 from the direct link mentioned in the article and from the official website by using the following steps.
Step 1: Visit the official site of the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) at www.irdai.gov.in.
Step 2: On the home page in the news section search and click on the link that says “IRDAI Recruitment 2023”.
Step 3: A new page will open and enter your login credentials such as Registration Number/ Roll No and Password/ DOB (DD-MM-YY).
Step 4: IRDAI Assistant Manager Admit Card 2023 appears on the screen.
Step 5: Download the IRDAI Admit Card 2023 and take a printout for future purposes and to take into the examination hall.
Details Mentioned on IRDAI Assistant Manager Admit Card 2023
Candidates must check all the details mentioned on their IRDAI Assistant Manager Admit Card 2023. In case of any discrepancy in the Admit Card 2023 candidates must contact the exam authority.
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Roll number
- Exam Venue
- Date and time of the examination
- Registration Number
- Reporting Time
- Time Duration of Exam
- Candidate Photo and Signature
- Instruction related to exam day
Documents Required for IRDAI Assistant Manager Admit Card 2023
The candidates must note the important documents to take during the IRDAI Assistant Manager Exam 2023 along with the IRDAI Assistant Manager Hall Ticket 2023.
- Photograph: Candidates must keep two passport-size photographs. (same photograph as was uploaded in the application form).
- Admit card: The IRDAI Assistant Manager Admit Card 2023 is a mandatory document to be carried out during the IRDAI Assistant Manager Phase II examination. Without Admit Card candidates will be debarred to take the exam.
- Other documents: Candidates must carry government issue original Photo ID Proof like PAN Card/Aadhaar/ Passport, E-Aadhaar with a photograph/ permanent driving license/voter’s card/ Bank Passbook with photo ID proof.
IRDAI Assistant Manager Exam Pattern 2023
- IRDAI Assistant Manager Phase II – Descriptive Examination will consist of three papers.
- Each paper will be for 100 marks and the total time will be provided for each paper is 60 minutes.
- The descriptive questions will appear on the computer screen and candidates have to write their answers on the provided answer sheets.
- IRDAI Assistant Manager Phase II examination will be conducted in English and Hindi language (expect language paper).
|IRDAI Assistant Manager Phase II Exam Pattern 2023|
|2||Economic and Social Issues Impacting Insurance||100||60 minutes|
|3||Insurance and Management||100||60 minutes|
IRDAI Assistant Manager Phase 2 Admit Card 2023 Exam Day Related Instruction
Candidates are advised to go through the instructions printed on Admit Card carefully before going for the Examination.
- The Admit Card will be issued provisionally to the candidates, subject to their satisfying the eligibility conditions.
- The candidate has to download the Admit Card from the IRDAI website and appear for the Examination at the given Centre on Date, timing, and Examination as indicated in their Admit Card.
- Candidates must report at the examination center 15 minutes before the time as mentioned on the Admit Card.
- Candidates must carry an original photo identity proof and a recent passport-size photograph along with IRDAI Assistant Manager Phase II Admit Card.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear at the Examination Centre, on a Date and time other than that allotted to them in their Admit Card.
- Any electronic devices such as calculators, cell phones, and smartwatches and books, notebooks, will not be allowed during the examination.
- Biometric data (thumb impression) and photographs will be taken at the examination venue before the examination start. If candidates refuse to give biometric attendance, they will be considered absent.