Table of Contents
DMER Admit Card 2023 Out: Directorate of Medical Education & Research & AYUSH (DMER) has released the DMER Mumbai Admit Card 2023 on its official website. The DMER Mumbai written exam 2023 is scheduled from 12th to 22nd June 2023 in the various allotted exam center. DMER Admit Card 2023 is a mandatory document for candidates to appear for the exam. Without DMER Admit Card 2023, no entry is allowed. All candidates who have successfully submitted their application form can download their admit card by using login details such as application number and date of birth.
DMER Admit Card 2023 Out
DMER exams are going on from 12th to 22nd June 2023 for filling 5182+ vacancies for various posts. To avoid last-minute technical glitches, all candidates are advised to download DMER Admit Card 2023 before the exam date. Candidates seeking jobs in the Directorate of Medical Education & Research & AYUSH should take advantage of this opportunity. In order to complete exam-related formalities on time, candidates are advised to arrive at the exam center 1 hour before the test time. After the Reporting Time, candidates will not be allowed to enter the Examination Centre.
DMER Mumbai Admit Card 2023
DMER Mumbai Admit Card 2023 is a compulsory document for candidates to appear for the exam. Without Admit Card Candidates will not be allowed to the exam centre. Admit Card carries the candidate’s Name, Roll Number, Exam Date, Exam Centre, Exam Timing etc. Candidates must download their admit card much before the exam date to avoid the chaos of the last time.
|DMER Mumbai Admit Card 2023|
|Recruitment Board||Directorate of Medical Education & Research & AYUSH|
|DMER Mumbai Exam Date 2023||12th June 2023 to 20th June 2023|
DMER Mumbai Hall Ticket 2023 Link
The DMER Mumbai Hall Ticket 2023 has been available on the official website of the Directorate of Medical Education & Research & AYUSH at www.med-edu.in Candidates can download their admit card from the official website and from the direct link provided here. Candidates are advised to download DMER Mumbai Hall Ticket before the exam date to avoid any technical issues. We have shared below the direct link to download DMER Mumbai Admit Card 2023.
Steps to Download DMER Mumbai Admit Card 2023
The following steps provide a clear idea of how to download your admit cards step-wise. Candidates are required to bring a photo identity proof along with the DMER Mumbai Hall Ticket 2023.
Step 1: To learn more about DMER, check out their website at www.med-edu.in.
Step 2: A “Download Admit Card” button will appear on the site; please use it.
Step 3: Enter your registration number and date of birth or password in the required fields.
Step 4: Click on the “Submit” button.
Step 5: Your DMER Mumbai Hall Ticket 2023 will be displayed on the screen.
Step 6: Verify that your name, roll number, exam date, time, and location are all correct on your admit card.
Step 7: Get a copy of your Admit card by downloading it and printing it off.
Details Mentioned on DMER Mumbai Admit Card 2023
Candidates who are going to appear in DMER Mumbai 2023 exam, must check all the details mentioned on their DMER Mumbai Hall Ticket 2023 before appearing for the exam.
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Roll number
- Exam Centre
- Date and time of the examination
- Reporting Time
- Time Duration of Exam
- Candidate Photo
- Instruction related to exam day
Documents Required for DMER Mumbai Admit Card 2023
The candidates must note the important documents to take during the DMER Mumbai Exam 2023 along with the DMER Mumbai Hall Ticket 2023.
- Photograph: Candidates must keep two passport-size photographs.
- Admit card: The DMER Mumbai Admit Card 2023 is a mandatory document to be carried out during the exam.
- Other documents: Photo ID Proof like PAN Card/Aadhaar/Passport, E-Aadhaar with a photograph/permanent driving license/voter’s card/ Bank Passbook with photo ID proof.
DMER Mumbai Admit Card 2023 Exam Day Prohibited Materials
- Candidates are advised not to carry any Mobile Phones/ Earphone/Microphones/ Pager, Calculator, Document, Pen, Slide Rules, Log Tables, Camera, Tape Recorder, Electronic Watches with facilities of calculators, any metallic items, electronic gadgets/ devices in the Examination Venue.
- Candidates are NOT allowed to carry Instruments, Geometry or Pencil box, Handbag, Purse, any kind of Paper/ Stationery/ Textual material (printed or written material), or Eatables (loose or packed) in the Examination Hall/Room.
- Smoking, chewing gutka, spitting etc in the Examination Room/Hall is strictly prohibited.
- Candidate of any of the above-mentioned items will be treated as an act of Unfair this means and may lead to the cancellation of his/her candidature in the Examination & may also involve barring the candidate from future Examination(s) conducted by DMER.