Table of Contents
UPSSSC VDO Admit Card 2023 Out: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) released the UPSSSC VDO Admit Card 2023 on its official website i.e.https://www.upsssc.gov.in for UP Gram Vikas Adhikari 2018 Re-exam. The candidates who applied for UPSSSC Village Development Officer 02-Exam/2018 can download their UPSSSC VDO Admit Card/Hall Ticket to check the details printed on it. Scroll down the article to get the direct UPSSSC Village Development Officer Admit Card 2023 download link.
UPSSSC VDO Admit Card 2023 Out
The UPSSSC VDO Re-exam for 02-Exam/2018 is going to be commenced on the 26th & 27th of June 2023. The candidates need their registration number and password (date of birth) to download their UPSSSC VDO Admit Card 2023. In this article, we have discussed steps to download, details mentioned on UPSSSC VDO Admit Card, and other important details.
UPSSSC VDO Re Exam Admit Card 2023
UPSSSC VDO admit card 2023 has been released for UP VDO 2018 Re-exam which is going to be conducted on 26th & 27th June 2023. With the release of the UPSSSC VDO Re exam admit card 2023, the complete details regarding the exam timing, reporting time, and venue details have been released. To get a quick glance at UPSSSC VDO Admit Card/Hall Ticket details go through the below table.
|UPSSSC VDO Admit Card 2023- Overview|
|Organzation||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (UPSSSC)|
|Posts||Village Development Officer (Gram Vikas Adhikari)|
|UPSSSC VDO Admit Card 2023||19th June 2023|
|UPSSSC VDO Re Exam 2023||26th & 27th June 2023|
UPSSSC VDO Admit Card 2023 Download Link
The candidates who are going to appear for UPSSSC VDO online exam which is going to be scheduled on 26th & 27th June 2023 must download their UPSSSC VDO Admit Card 2023. The direct link to download the UPSSSC VDO Re exam admit card has been shared below, click on the link and enter the login details required. The candidates are advised to download their UPSSSC Village Development Officer admit card much before the exam date.
How to Download UPSSSC VDO Admit Card 2023?
1. Visit the official website: Go to the official website of UPSSSC by typing “https://upsssc.gov.in/” in your web browser.
2. Click on the link provided “02-परीक्षा/2018 , सम्मिलित ग्राम पंचायत अधिकारी, ग्राम विकास अधिकारी (स॰क॰) एवं समाज कल्याण पर्यवेक्षक (सामान्य चयन) प्रतियोगितात्मक परीक्षा 2018 के लिए प्रवेश पत्र डाउनलोड करें”
3. On the UPSSSC VDO Admit Card 2023 login page, you have to enter your registration number, date of birth, and any other required information.
5. After entering the necessary details, click on the “Submit” or “Download” button. Upon clicking the link, your UPSSSC VDO Exam Admit Card 2023 appears on the screen.
6. Once the admit card is visible, download it and take a printout. It is advisable to keep an electronic copy as well for future reference.
Details Mentioned on UPSSSC VDO Admit Card 2023
Candidates must check all the details mentioned on their UPSSSC VDO Admit Card 2023. In case of any discrepancy in the UPSSSC VDO 2023 Admit Card candidates can contact Exam Authority.
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- User ID Number
- Roll number
- Exam Centre
- Date and Time of the Examination
- Reporting Time
- Time Duration of Exam
- Candidate scanned Photograph
- Candidates scanned Signature
- Instruction related to exam day
Important Documents to Carry with UPSSSC VDO Admit Card 2023
Candidates MUST bring the following documents on the day of the Examination at the test center.
- Admit card along with Self Declaration (Undertaking) downloaded from the official website(a clear printout on A4 size paper) duly filled in.
- Passport-size photograph (same as uploaded with the online application form) to be pasted on the attendance sheet in Examination Room/ Hall.
- Any one of the Original and valid photos and non-expired identification Proof issued by the government PAN Card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhar Card/ E-Aadhar/ Ration Card with photograph/ Bank Passbook with Photograph.
- PwBD certificate issued by the authorized medical officer, if claiming the relaxation under the PwBD category.
- A simple transparent Ball Point Pen.
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml).
- Personal transparent water bottle.
- Sugar tablets/fruits (like banana/apple/orange) in case the candidate is diabetic.