Table of Contents
The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPBPB) has recently announced 60244 vacancies for Constable posts to be filled for this year. The UP Police Department has detailed the salary and job profile of constable posts in the notification pdf, which candidates may be anxious to know. The pay scale for Constable posts will be based on the 7th pay commission and the initial salary for the selected candidates would be Rs. 21,700/-. In this article, we have discussed the detailed UP Police Constable salary structure, pay matrix, grade pay, allowance, in-hand salary, job profile, and other details.
UP Police Constable Salary 2024
The candidates appointed as constable posts in the UP Police Department will not only hold a very reputed position but also be provided a handsome salary. As mentioned in the UP Police Vacancy 2024 Notification pdf, the selected candidates will receive a monthly salary along with various allowances such as Dearness Allowance, House Rental Allowance, Medical Allowance, High Altitude Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, and others.
UP Police Constable Salary 2024
The initial pay scale for Police Constable posts is Rs. 21,700/-. The gross compensation will lie between Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 40,000/-per month. Candidates who are looking forward to filling out the UP Police Vacancy Application forms can refer to the article to find more details about the salary, along with the allowance of the job profile and others.
|UP Police Constable Salary 2024
|Initial Basic Pay
|Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 69,100/-
|Rs. 5200 -20200
|Gross Monthly Salary
|Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 40,000/-
|Rs. 4,20,000/- to Rs. 4,80,000/-
UP Police Constable Salary 2024 Allowance
Along with the monthly salary selected, candidates will get a large amount of allowance and perks as per government rules. The allowance includes the Dearness Allowance, House Rental Allowance, Medical Allowance, and others.
- Dearness Allowance
- House Rental Allowance
- Medical Allowance
- High Altitude Allowance
- City Compensatory Allowance
- Admissibility, Quantum, and Commutation
- Travel Allowance (TA)
- Detachment Allowance
UP Police Constable Job Profile
Selected candidates have to serve 02 years probation period. The primary duty of Police Constables is to provide security to the public and maintain the law and order of the state. The role of a UP Police Constable includes a set of duties and responsibilities that they are responsible for.
- Maintain law and order and provide security to the public.
- The primary responsibility of a Constable is to promptly file an FIR (First Information Report) and accurately record the complaints of the aggrieved parties.
- Please take care of all the paperwork required at the Police Station.
- Assist the senior police officers in the investigation of cases.
- Constables also act as Patrolling Guards to maintain law and order in the area they are assigned.
- Constables have a range of responsibilities, including VIP security, traffic control, verification duties, and more.
UP Police Constable Carrer Growth
Based on the performance of the employee, the promotion and growth are quite attractive. Employees get promoted to Senior Constable → Head Constable →ASI → SI →Inspector →DSP. Promotions are given through the following processes:
- Senior Constable
- Head Constable
- Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI)
- Sub Inspector (SI)
- Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP)