Table of Contents
JSSC CGL Admit Card 2023: As per the notice released by JSSC, the Jharkhand General Graduate Level Combined Competitive Graduate Level Examination ( JGGLCCE) 2023 is scheduled for the 16th and 17th of December 2023. For the examination, the JSSC CGL Admit Card 2023 will be released by Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) on 07 to 10 days before the examination date. In this article, we will also share the direct link to download the JSSC CGL Admit Card for the ease of the candidates as soon as released on the official website of JSSC www.jssc.nic.in. Stay tuned to our page for the latest upcoming updates related JSSC CGL Exam 2023.
JSSC CGL Admit Card 2023
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) is going to conduct the JSSC CGL Examination 2023 on the 16th and 17th of December 2023 to shortlist candidates for Assistant Branch Officer, Junior Secretariat Assistant, Block Supply Officer, and Planning Assistant posts. Candidates must be required to carry a hard copy of the Jharkhand SSC CGL Admit Card to the examination center on the date of examination as mentioned on the admit card. If candidates forget to carry JGGLCCE Admit Card they will not be permitted to appear for the examination.
Jharkhand SSC Hall Ticket 2023
JSSC CGL Admit Card 2023 is the primary document that a candidate must have to carry to be eligible to appear for the JSSC CGL Exam 2023. To avoid last time’s examination rush candidates must keep their reporting time in mind and reach the examination venue at least one hour before the exam time. For more details related to Jharkhand SSC Hall Ticket 2023, Candidates can refer to the below table.
|JSSC CGL Admit Card 2023|
|Organization||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Branch Officer, Junior Secretariat Assistant, Block Supply Officer, Planning Assistant|
|Status||To be released|
|JSSC CGL Admit Card 2023||07 to 10 days before the Exam Date|
|JSSC CGL Exam Date 2023||16th and 17th of December 2023|
|Selection Process||Written Exam (Paper 1, 2 & 3), and Document Verification|
JSSC CGL Admit Card 2023 Link
Candidates who have submitted their application forms for the JSSC CGL Examination and going to appear for the examination can download their Admit Card from the official website www.jssc.nic.in. Jharkhand JSSC CGL Admit Card direct link will also be provided in the article once released officially. To avoid last-minute technical hassle candidates are advised to download their JGGLCCE Admit Card before the exam date.
Steps to Download JSSC CGL Admit Card 2023
The candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to download the JSSC CGL Admit Card 2023 for the Combined Graduate Level Exam.
Step 1- Web the browser and visit the official website of the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission at www.jssc.nic.in.
Step 2- Under the Important Links Section tap on the Admit Card mentioned on the homepage.
Step 3- A new page will appear on the screen click on “Admit Card link for JGGLCCE-2023”
Step 4- Now, click on the link and fill in all the details asked such as “User ID” and “Password”.
Step 5- After entering the login details click on “Login”.
Step 6- Your JSSC CGL Admit Card 2023 will appear on the screen.
Step 7- Download and take a hard copy of the JSSC CGL Admit Card to carry into the examination hall and for other future purposes.
Details Mentioned on JSSC CGL Admit Card 2023
The candidates have to check the details on the JSSC CGL Admit Card 2023 carefully and in case of any discrepancy contact the authority at www.jssc.nic.in.
- Candidates Full Name
- Roll number/ Registration number
- Exam Centre
- Exam Venue
- Date and time of the exam i.e. slot
- Father’s and Mother’s name
- Authority Signature
- Candidate’s signature
- Gender of the Candidate
- Instructions to Candidates for the Examination
JSSC CGL Exam Pattern 2023
Exam patterns play a vital role in better preparation for the examination. The candidates who are going to appear for the JSSC CGL Examination plan a strategy to prepare for the examination according to the JSSC CGL exam pattern. Here we have shared JSSC CGL Exam Pattern 2023 for Paper 1, Paper 2 and Paper 3.
- Paper 1 comprises a language paper. Hindi Language and English Language.
- JSSC CGL Paper 1 examination consists of objective multiple-choice type questions.
- The questions are based on Unseen Passage and Grammer.
- For each correct answer, 03 marks will be provided.
- Paper 1 exam is qualifying in nature.
- It will be necessary for the candidates to bring 30% marks for qualifying in Paper 1.
|JSSC CGL Paper 1 Exam Pattern 2023|
|Hindi Language||60||180||02 Hours|
- Paper 2 exam consists of a regional or selected language paper.
- JSSC Paper Exam consists of objective multiple-choice type questions for 100 marks.
- For each correct answer, 3 Marks will be rewarded and for every wrong question, 1 mark will be deducted.
- The questions paper will be set in Hindi and English language.
|JSSC CGL Exam Pattern For Paper 2|
|Selected language or regional language||100||300||02 hour|
For Paper 3
- Paper 3 contains General Knowledge.
- All Questions are objective multiple-choice type questions.
- Each Question carries 3 Marks.
- There will be a negative mark for every wrong question, and 1 mark will be deducted.
- The questions will be set in Hindi and English language.
|JSSC CGL Exam Pattern For Paper 3|
|General Science||20||60||02 Hours|
|Reasoning and mental ability||20||60|
|General knowledge (Jharkhand)||40||120|