Table of Contents
ITBP Admit Card 2023 Out: The Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) has released the ITBP Admit Card 2023 on the official website www.itbpolice.nic.in. Applicants who have successfully registered themselves for Head Constable (HC)/ Sub-Inspector (SI)/ Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) posts and going to appear for the exam can download their Admit Card from the official portal of ITBP by using the login credentials such as Roll Number and Date of Birth. Candidates need to scroll down the article to get the Dte Genl ITBP Admit Card 2023 download link.
ITBP Admit Card 2023 Out
ITBP Admit Card 2023 has been released on the official portal of ITBP for the Head Constable (HC) (Combatant Ministerial), Sub-Inspector (SI) Overseer, and Assistant Sub-Inspector/ Stenographer (ASI), SI (Staff Nurse), Constable (Pioneer), ASI (Pharmacist) and Head Constable (Education/ Veterinary), Constable/ HC (Motor Mechanic), Constable/ HC (Telecommunications) posts. Admit Card acts as a gate pass to appear for the examination. In the article, we have shared the steps to download ITBP Admit Card 2023.
ITBP Admit Card 2023 for SI, ASI, HC, Constable, and Tradesman Posts
Only those candidates who have a hard copy of the ITBP Admit Card 2023 in hand can attend the ITBP examination at the allotted exam center. Candidates must download their Admit Card much before the exam date and take a printout to take it at the examination venue. Applicants can refer to the table below to get a brief of the ITBP Admit Card 2023 for SI, ASI, HC, Constable, and Tradesman Posts.
|ITBP Admit Card 2023|
|Organization||Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)|
|Post Name||Head Constable (HC)/ Sub-Inspector (SI)/ Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI)|
|ITBP Admit Card 2023||09th September 2023|
|ITBP Exam Date 2023||Mentioned on the Admit Card|
|Job Location||All over India|
ITBP Admit Card 2023 Download Link
The ITBP Admit Card 2023 for SI, ASI, HC, Constable, and Tradesman posts has been released at www.itbpolice.nic.in. Candidates are advised to plan their travel time and reach the examination center 01 hour before the scheduled time of the ITBP exam to avoid the last-minute rush. Once the exam commencement, no candidates will be allowed to appear in the examination center. Here we have shared the direct link to download the Dte Genl ITBP Admit Card 2023 or applicants can download it from the official website of Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP).
Steps to Download ITBP Admit Card 2023
Candidates who submitted online applications for the SI, ASI, HC, Constable, and Tradesman posts must visit the official web portal to download their admit cards. Candidates can access their ITBP Admit Card 2023 from the official website by following the below steps or can download using the direct link mentioned above.
Step 1: Visit the official website of Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) www.itbpolice.nic.in.
Step 2: Click on the Candidate Login option from the menu available on the home page.
Step 3: Candidates will be required to fill in their details like ITBP Roll Number, Date of Birth, and Captcha Code.
Step 4: After providing the login details, Click on the “Login” option.
Step 5: Download and take a printout of ITBP Admit Card 2023 for future reference.
Details Mentioned on ITBP Admit Card 2023
Candidates must review the ITBP Admit Card 2023 much before the examination date. In case any mistakes and discrepancies are found on the admit card, contact the exam authority for its rectification to be done at the earliest.
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Name of Examination
- Name of the Exam Conducting Body
- Post Name
- Date of Birth (DOB)
- Roll Number
- ITBP Exam Date
- Name of Exam Center
- Exam Timing
- Candidates scanned Photographs & Signature
- Important Instructions for the Examination
Documents to carry along with the ITBP Admit Card 2023
To Appear in the ITBP examination 2023 for the SI, ASI, HC, Constable, and Tradesman Posts candidates must ensure that he/she carries all the essential documents required to take part in the examination. Without these, they are not allowed to enter the exam premises.
- Photograph: Applicants must carry two passport-size photographs.
- Admit Card: The ITBP Admit Card 2023 is a mandatory document to be carried out during the exam.
- Original Photo Identity Proof: Candidates must carry an original Photo ID Proof issued by the government of India like a PAN Card/Aadhaar/Passport, E-Aadhaar with a photograph/permanent driver’s license/voter’s card/ Bank Passbook.
ITBP Admit Card 2023: Exam Day-Related Instruction
Candidates must adhere to the following instructions on the day of the examination:
- It is mandatory for the candidates to carry a hard copy of their ITBP Admit Card 2023 to the examination venue.
- Candidates must carry 2 passport-size photographs and an original photo identity such as an Aadhar Card, PAN card, Voter ID Card, Driving License, etc along with the Dte Genl ITBP Admit Card 2023.
- Candidates are advised to reach the exam center well before the reporting time as mentioned on the Admit Card. After reporting timing candidates will be not allowed to appear for the examination.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear at the Examination Centre, on a Date and time other than that allotted to them in their Indo-Tibetan Border Police Admit Card 2023.
- Any electronic devices such as calculators, cell phones, and smartwatches and books, notebooks, will not be allowed during the examination.
- Read and understand all the instructions mentioned on the admit card carefully.