Table of Contents
APICOL Recruitment 2023: Agricultural Promotion & Investment Corporation of Odisha Limited (APICOL) has invited applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of 143 vacancies for the positions of State Resource Person Block Resource Person and Training Coordinators. Interested candidates can apply by sending their applications form to the specified email address or speed Post/ Courier and the last date to apply is 31st May 2023. Candidate’s Application Forms will be shortlisted as per eligibility criteria and Candidates called for the Interview Round.
APICOL Recruitment 2023
APICOL is the implementing agency for Agriculture Entrepreneurship Promotion Scheme (AEPS) which aims to promote Agri-entrepreneurs (AE) in Odisha State. The selected candidates through the APICOL Recruitment 2023 will be trained for 54 days. After successful completion of training, AEs will be incubated to establish their enterprises. APICOL Recruitment drives to recruit 143 vacancies. The Candidates will be hired initially for a period of 2 years which can be extended further on satisfactory performance as per the requirement of the project. Interested Candidates should be fluent in Odia language and their age should not exceed 70 Years.
APICOL Recruitment 2023 Notification
Agricultural Promotion & Investment Corporation of Odisha Limited (APICOL) has released the official notification against Advt No. 1675 for filling 143 vacancies for the post of State Resource Person, Block Resource Person, and Training Coordinators. The complete details regarding the recruitment drive have been released along with the official notification. Candidates must click on the below link and go through the detailed advertisements for APICOL Recruitment 2023.
APICOL Recruitment 2023- Overview
Agricultural Promotion & Investment Corporation of Odisha Limited (APICOL) will recruit eligible candidates for 143 vacancies. The last date to apply in offline mode is 31st May 2023. The overview details for the recruitment drive as mentioned in the below table.
|APICOL Recruitment 2023- Overview|
|Organization||Agricultural Promotion & Investment Corporation of Odisha Limited (APICOL)|
|Post||State Resource Person, Training Coordinator, and Block Resource Person|
|Last Date to Apply||31st May 2023|
APICOL Recruitment 2023 Apply
All interested and willing candidates can apply for the 143 vacancies through the APICOL Recruitment 2023. The last date to apply is 31st May 2023 at 5 pm. Candidates can apply in offline mode through the email id and through the speed post mentioned below.
- All the interested resource persons can send the complete application form along with self-attested copies of testimonials through E-mail to email id- firstname.lastname@example.org OR
- Send the filled Application form along with testimonials by Speed Post/ Registered Post/ Courier to address by superscribing “Empanelment for SRP-(Theme) / BRP (Preferred Operational District) under AEPS” on a sealed envelope:
The address for sending the application is – The Agriculture Promotion & Investment Corporation of Odisha Ltd. Plot no.- 326, Baramunda, Bhubaneswar-751003, Odisha.
APICOL Recruitment 2023 Vacancy
APICOL Recruitment Drive 2023 has released 143 vacancies for the posts of State Resource Person, Training Coordinator, and Block Resource Person. The post-wise APICOL Recruitment 2023 Vacancy distribution has been mentioned below.
|APICOL Recruitment 2023 Vacancy|
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|State Resource Person||95|
|Block Resource Person||40|
APICOL Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must ensure the eligibility criteria to apply for APICOL Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility criteria in terms of educational qualification, work experience and age limit for APICOL Recruitment 2023 are mentioned below.
APICOL Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification
|APICOL Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification|
|State Resource Person||Graduate from recognized Universities/ Institutes|
|Training Coordinator||Graduate from recognized Universities/ Institutes|
|Block Resource Person||Graduate in Agriculture and allied sciences OR Diploma in Agriculture or allied sciences OR Postgraduate in Rural Management/Agri-business
Management/Social work/Forest Management
APICOL Recruitment 2023 Work Experience
Work Experience for State Resource Person and Training Coordinator(For Category A, B, C, D)
- Field of experience – Rural Development/Women Empowerment/ Livelihoods/Agri Business/Agri Marketing/ Capacity Building/Financial Inclusion/Social Mobilization /Institution Building/Tribal Development/ RBI/ NABARD/ Bank/HR/ Finance
- Work Experience in Training /Project Implementation
Minimum-5 years for A and B categories.
Minimum-3 years for C categories.
Minimum-1 year for D categories.
Work Experience for Block Resource Person (for Category C)
- Graduate in Agriculture and allied sciences with a minimum 1 year of post-qualification experience in training and capacity building in Govt./NGO/Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Or
- Diploma in Agriculture or allied sciences with minimum 2 years of post-qualification experience in training and capacity building in Govt./NGO/Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Or
- Graduate in any stream with a minimum of 5 years of relevant post-qualification experience in training and capacity building in Govt./NGO/Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Or
- Postgraduate in Rural Management/Agri-business Management/Social work/Forest Management or equivalent from a recognized institute with minimum 2 years of relevant post-qualification experience in training and capacity building in Govt./NGO/Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
APICOL Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
- Maximum Age Limit – 70 Years
- Age Relaxation as per rules.
APICOL Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
Candidate’s Applications Form will be shortlisted based on the eligibility criteria basis on their highest educational qualification, total experience in applied theme, experience in project implementation, etc, and the shortlisted applicants will be called for the Interview.
APICOL Recruitment 2023 Salary
The selected Candidates through APICOL Recruitment for the positions of State Resource persons, Training Coordinators, and Block Resource Persons will be paid based on their eligibility as per the following financial norms.
|APICOL Recruitment 2023 Salary/Honorarium|
|S. No.||Post Name||Honorarium|
|1||State Resource Person||Rs. 1500/Per Hour|
|2||Training Coordinator||Rs. 1500/Day|
|3||Block Resource Person||Rs .750/Day|