Table of Contents
Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSSB) has released RSMSSB Junior Assistant and LDC Notification 2024 for inviting eligible candidates for the posts of Junior Assistant (कनिष्ठ सहायक) and Lower Division Clerk (लिपिक ग्रेड II). Through the RSMSSB Recruitment 2024 drive, 4197 vacancies will be filled for which the candidates can apply online from 20th February 2024 at https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/ or https://rssb.rajasthan.gov.in/. The candidates interested in the vacancies must check the details mentioned in the notification pdf or in the article below before the online registration starts.
RSMSSB Jr. Assistant and LDC Notification 2024
The detailed advertisement (advt no. 6/2024) for Direct Recruitment Of Clerk Grade-II/Junior Assistant Exam-2024 has been released by the Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSSB) on 13th February 2024. The RSMSSB Junior Assistant and LDC Notification pdf is available online at https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/ & https://rssb.rajasthan.gov.in/, the candidates can also directly download the pdf by clicking the below link. Check complete information related to eligibility, vacancy, selection process, application fee, and other details.
RSMSSB Recruitment 2024- Overview
The Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSSB) has released all details related to RSMSSB Junior Assistant and LDC Recruitment 2024 along with its official notification. The important points regarding the released vacancies have been summarised in the below table.
|RSMSSB Junior Assistant and LDC Recruitment 2024- Overview
|Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSSB)
|Junior Assistant (कनिष्ठ सहायक) and Lower Division Clerk (लिपिक ग्रेड II)
|Mode of Application
|Apply Online Dates
|20th February to 20th March 2024
|Written Test- Document Verification- Medical Examination
|https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/ or https://rssb.rajasthan.gov.in/
RSMSSB Junior Assistant and LDC Vacancy 2024
Through RSMSSB Jr. Assistant and LDC Notification 2024, the officials have announced 3552 vacancies for Junior Assistant and 645 vacancies for Lower Division Grade 2 posts. The vacancies for Junior Assistant posts are released for Scheduled and Non-Scheduled areas. The vacancy distribution as notified through the official notification has been tabulated below.
|RSMSSB Junior Assistant and LDC Vacancy 2024
|Non Scheduled Area (गैर अनुसूचित क्षेत्र)
|Scheduled Area (अनुसूचित क्षेत्र)
|Junior Assistant (कनिष्ठ सहायक)
|Lower Division Clerk (लिपिक ग्रेड II)
RSMSSB Junior Assistant And LDC Recruitment 2024 Application Form
Interested & eligible candidates will be able to apply for the Junior Assistant & LDC Recruitment through the application form via online mode. The online application form will be available to the candidates on the official website from 20th February 2024 onwards. Candidates will also get a direct link to apply online for RSMSSB Junior Assistant & LDC Recruitment 2024 after the online registration starts on the official website.
Steps To Apply For RSMSSB Junior Assistant and LDC Recruitment 2024
After the online registration for the Lower Division Clerk & Junior Assistant posts begins, candidates can follow the step-by-step procedure mentioned below to apply through the application form.
1. First, visit the official website of the Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSSB) i.e. https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/.
2. On the homepage, click on the ‘Recruitment Advertisement’ section.
3. Find the ‘Direct Recruitment of Junior Assistant & LDC’ section.
4. Click on the ‘Apply Online’ link in front of the above-mentioned section.
5. Now click on the ‘Registration’ section.
6. After doing so candidates should fill the online application form with all personal information as required in the form (Candidates should make sure to give the correct mobile number and email ID).
7. Now, upload all the required documents including Photographs, Signatures, Certificates, etc.
8. After filling up the application form, pay the application fee via online payment mode The application fee applies to only a certain category of candidates.
9. On the completion of all the steps mentioned above, an auto-generated mail will be sent to the candidate’s email ID.
10. Candidates should also make sure to download the application form and take at least 2 or 3 printouts for future reference.
RSMSSB Junior Assistant and LDC Recruitment 2024 Application Fee
Candidates who are from the Disabled category will have to pay Rs. 400/- while filling out the application form as an application fee, check the application fee for other categories from the table below.
|RSMSSB Assistant Junior Assistant & LDC Recruitment 2024 Application Fee
|OBC/EBC of Creamy Category
|EWS/ST/SC Category of Rajasthan
|OBC/EBC of Non-Creamy Category
RSMSSB Junior Assistant and LDC Recruitment 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to go through the RSMSSB Eligibility Criteria 2024 before applying for the posts of Clerk & Junior Assistant. The eligibility parameters that are considered by the Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSSB) are age limit & educational qualifications.
RSMSSB Junior Assistant and LDC Educational Qualification
Candidates must have done their 10+2 along with a computer course to become eligible for posts of LDC & Jr. Assistant, check the detailed educational qualifications listed below.
- The minimum educational requirement for candidates is an O Level Certificate Course with a 10+2 Pass from a recognized board or institution.
- Knowledge of Rajasthani culture and working in Hindi written in Devanagari script.
- Candidates who have graduated from a recognized institution or board with a certificate in computer science or application are also eligible.
RSMSSB Junior Assistant & LDC Age Limit (01/01/2025)
The candidates who wish to become LDC or Jr. Assistant must not be more than 40 years old as on 1st January 2025. The table below provides the minimum age limit for RSMSSB Junior Assistant & Lower Division Clerk posts.
|RSMSSB Junior Assistant & LDC Age Limit
|Lower Division Clerk
|Minimum Age: 18 years
Maximum Age: 40 years
|Minimum Age: 18 years
Maximum Age: 40 years
RSMSSB Junior Assistant and LDC Recruitment 2024 Selection Process
To get selected for the posts of RSMSSB LDC & Junior Assistant, candidates have to go through a three-stage selection process. Candidates have to clear all the three stages mentioned below for the final selection.
|RSMSSB Junior Assistant & LDC Recruitment 2024 Selection Process
RSMSSB Junior Assistant and LDC Recruitment 2024 Exam Pattern
The candidates have to appear in an examination to be selected for the RSMSSB LDC & Junior Assistant Posts. The examination will be conducted in two phases i.e. Phase I and Phase II, the detailed exam pattern is given below.
- The RSMSSB written examination will be OMR-based.
- The exam will be conducted in two phases i.e. Phase I & Phase II.
- The Phase I examination has two papers Paper I and Paper II.
- There will be five options in every question i.e. A, B, C, D & E.
- It is compulsory to mark any one of the five options in all the questions. 1/3rd marks will be deducted if any question is left unattempted.
- If any candidate has not marked any answer in more than 10% of the question, he/she will be disqualified from the selection process.
Phase I Exam Pattern
In Phase I of the RSMSSB examination, there will be questions from General Hindi/English subjects for a total of 100 marks with a 3-hour duration. The detailed exam pattern of Phase I for the LDC & Jr. Assistant posts is given in the table below.
|RSMSSB Junior Assistant and LDC Recruitment 2024 Exam Pattern (Phase I)
|No. of Questions
|Arithmetic, General Awareness & Everyday Science
Phase II Exam Pattern
In Phase II of the RSMSSB examination, candidates will have to take a typing test in Hindi & English Language. Candidates will be judged based on typing speed and accuracy, check the complete exam pattern for Phase II below.
|RSMSSB Junior Assistant and LDC Recruitment 2024 Exam Pattern (Phase II)
|Typing in Hindi on a Computer
|Typing in English on a Computer
RSMSSB Junior Assistant and LDC Recruitment 2024 Syllabus
Candidates must prepare every topic of the syllabus for both the papers i.e. Paper I and Paper II. Subjects such as General Hindi, Arithmetic, Everyday Science, etc. have to be prepared for the RSMSSB Junior Assistant & LDC exam 2024.
Phase I- Paper I Syllabus
The candidates appearing for Paper I of the Phase I examination have to prepare for subjects such as Everyday Science, General Awareness & Arithmetic. The list of topics to be prepared for the first paper of the examination is mentioned in the table below.
|RSMSSB Junior Assistant and LDC Recruitment 2024 Syllabus (Paper I)
Phase I- Paper II Syllabus
The candidates appearing for Paper II of the Phase I examination have to prepare for subjects such as General English & General Hindi. The list of topics to be prepared for the second paper of the examination is mentioned in the table below.
|RSMSSB Junior Assistant and LDC Recruitment 2024 Syllabus (Paper II)
|One word substitution
Transformation of Sentence
Correction of Sentences
Synonyms and Antonyms
Prefixes and Suffixes
|सामासिक पदों की रचना
शुद्ध और अशुद्ध शब्द