Table of Contents
RPSC RAS Prelims Cut Off 2023 Out: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) releases RPSC RAS Pre, Mains & Final Cut Off separately along with the result of the particular stage. To be eligible for the next stage of the selection process candidates are required to score minimum RPSC RAS Cut Off marks as set by the exam authority. Every year lakhs of aspirants appear for the RPSC Combined Competitive Exam with the aim to get recruited for Administrative Services posts. In this article, we have discussed RPSC RAS Pre Cut Off, and the previous year cut off marks.
RPSC RAS Cut Off 2023
RPSC RAS Pre Cut Off marks have been prepared based on various factors like the difficulty of the exam, the number of applicants, and the performance of the candidates in the exam. RPSC has announced 905 vacancies this year for which the prelims exam has been conducted on 01st October 2023. RPSC RAS Prelims Cut Off 2023 has been released along with RPSC RAS Pre Result 2023 on 20th October 2023. As the category-wise and gender-wise RPSC RAS Cut Off 2023 is released, the same has been updated here too.
RPSC RAS Pre Cut Off 2023 Out
RPSC RAS 2023 Prelims Cut Off marks for Males General and OBC categories is 100.69 and for females is 33.56. RPSC has released RPSC RAS Pre Cut Off Marks category-wise separately for Males, Females, Widow, Ex-Serviceman, and DV category. The same has been tabulated below.
|RPSC RAS Pre Cut Off 2023
RPSC RAS Previous Year Cut Off
By knowing the previous year’s RPSC RAS cut-offs, candidates can know what could be the expected cut off for the upcoming RPSC RAS Exam. Previous year cut also helps the candidates to prioritize their study time and efforts according to sections or subjects that carry more weight in the exam, to know the difficulty level that could be expected in the next RPSC Exam and plan a proper strategy for your next exams.
RPSC RAS Pre Cut Off 2021
Last time, RPSC has conducted RPSC RAS Pre Exam in the year 2021 and released category-wise and gender-wise RPSC RAS Pre Cut Off 2021 along with its results. The RPSC RAS Pre Cut Off marks for General (Male) was 84.72, for General (Female) was 79.63 and for General (Widow) was 32.87. For your reference, we have tabulated the detailed RPSC RAS Pre 2021 Cut-Off below.
|RPSC RAS Pre Cut Off 2021
RPSC RAS Mains Cut Off 2021
RPSC RAS Mains Cut Off 2021 was released along with its result for all category separately. Check the below table to know what was the cut off marks for RPSC RAS Mains 2021 Exam.
|RPSC RAS Mains Cut Off 2021|
|Category||Sub-Category||RPSC RAS Mains Cut Off 2021|
RPSC RAS Cut Off 2018
The RPSC RAS Cut Off 2018 for both prelims and mains exam was released by Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) and the same has been tabulated below.
|RPSC RAS Cut Off Prelims 2018|
|Category||Cut Off Marks|
|RPSC RAS Cut Off Mains 2018
|Category||Cut off Marks|
RPSC RAS Cut Off 2017
|RPSC RAS Pre Cut Off 2017|
|Category||Sub Category||Cut off Marks|
Benefits of RPSC RAS Previous Year Cut Off
RPSC RAS Previous Year Cut Off will provide several benefits to individuals preparing for competitive exams or applying for jobs or educational programs:
- Having knowledge of the previous year’s cut-off marks for the RPSC RAS Exam can assist candidates in setting realistic expectations about their chances of success in the upcoming exam. This enables them to determine the minimum score required to qualify or attain their desired rank.
- Candidates can set score targets based on RPSC RAS Previous Year Cut Off to stay motivated and focused on their goals.
- RPSC RAS Previous Year Cut-Off marks can be part of an overall exam strategy that includes time management, question selection, and examination strategy to optimize performance.
- By analyzing the previous year’s RPSC RAS cut-offs, candidates can prioritize their study time and efforts according to sections or subjects that carry more weight in the exam.
- To measure their level of preparation for the RPSC RAS exam, candidates can use the previous year’s cut-off marks as a benchmark. By comparing their performance in mock tests or practice exams to the cut-off score, they can determine if they are meeting the required standard.
- Candidates can know competition levels by analyzing past RPSC RAS Cut Offs. If cut-off marks have increased over the years, it may suggest more rigorous competition and may require extra preparation.
- Understanding the previous year’s RPSC RAS Pre cut-offs can help candidates develop a strategic plan for time management when preparing for an exam. This way, they can allocate more time to sections where they need to score higher in order to meet or exceed the cut-off.
Factors Affecting RPSC RAS Cut Off Marks
Various factors that affect the RPS RAS Cut Off marks are discussed below.
The difficulty of the Exam: The difficulty of the exam plays a major role in deciding the cut-off. If the paper is tough, the cut-off will be more, and vice versa.
Number of Candidates: The number of candidates applying for the post also has an impact on the cut-off. If there are more number of applicants the cut-off will increase and vice-versa.
Vacancies: The number of vacancies also plays a major role in deciding the cut-off of the post. The RPSC RAS Cut Off 2023 will decrease if the vacancies are and the cutoff will increase if there are limited vacancies.
Previous year’s cut-off: The Cut Off marks will also be based on the previous year’s cut-off marks. It is thus essential to understand the previous year’s cut-off to analyze the qualifying marks for the upcoming exam.