Table of Contents
As Haryana Police has released 6000 Constable vacancies, thousands of 12th-pass candidates are now eager to submit their online applications for the vacancies. The Haryana Police Constable Apply Online Process 2024 has been started on 20th February 2024 onwards at https://hssc.gov.in/. Both male and female candidates holding the required education qualification and falling in the age group of 18 to 25 years (UR category) can apply online for Haryana Police Constable Vacancy 2024. Below, in the article, we have discussed the complete procedure related to online form submission, steps, application fee, and documents required.
Haryana Police Constable Online Form 2024
The candidates interested in 6000 General Duty Constable vacancies (5000 for male constables and 1000 for female constables) released by the Haryana Police for which the complete recruitment process is conducted by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC). The selection process for the constable posts includes 4 stages- Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Written Exam, Document Verification, and Medical Examination. To enroll themself in the selection process, the candidates have to submit their duly filled Haryana Police Constable Online Form 2024 before the last date i.e. 21st March 2024.
|Apply Online Start Date
|20th February 2024
|Last Date to submit online application
|21st March 2024
Haryana Police Constable Apply Online 2024 Link
As the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has started accepting the online application forms for the Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2024 through their official website of //hssc.gov.in/. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the Haryana Police Constable Vacancy 2024 from the official website of HSSC. A direct link to apply online for Haryana Police Vacancy is also shared here which will be available active till 21st March 2024. Click on the below link and start submitting their application forms without waiting last closing date.
Steps to Submit Haryana Police Constable Online Form 2024
The Haryana Police Constable Online Form 2024 will be available at the official portal of HSSC and the candidates must follow the below steps and check the list of documents required to apply online.
1. Visit the official website of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission at https://hssc.gov.in.
2. On the homepage click on the “Apply Online for Haryana Police Constable 2024” Link.
3. A new registration form will appear on your screen, click on “New Registration”.
4. Fill up the basic details i.e. Name, Community, DOB, Mobile No, Email ID.
5. You will get a registration number and a message of the same also be sent to the registered mobile no and email id.
6. Now log in with the details and fill in all the complete details correctly as required in the application form.
7. Upload the documents required as mentioned below.
8. Submit the duly filled Haryana Police Constable Onlne Form 2024 before the last date.
9. Download and take a printout of the Haryana Police Constable Application Form.
Documents Required to Fill Haryana Constable Form 2024
Following are the necessary documents that are required to be submitted to complete the Haryana Police Constable Online Form 2024.
|Documents Required to Fill Haryana Constable Form 2024
|1. Scanned Copy of Essential Academic Qualifications and Matriculation Certificate showing Date of Birth and other relevant details
2. Scanned Copy of SC/BCA/BCB/EWS/ESM certificate, certificate for family members of ESM and children/grandchildren of Freedom Fighters.
3. Scanned copy of Certificate claiming weightage/marks under socio-economic criteria and experience.
4. Scanned Photograph
5. Scanned signatures of the Candidate
6. Scanned copy of all documents showing higher qualification, experience etc. as per criteria if applicable
7. Haryana Bonafide Resident certificate if applicable
8. Equivalence certificate, if applicable.
9. EWS certificate valid for 2023-2024
10. BC-A/BC-B Category Certificate valid for 2023-2024.
11. Experience Certificate issued by the concerned competent Authority for Department/Board/Corporation/Company/Statutory Body/Commission/ Authority/ Cooperative Banks etc. under the Haryana Government for Socio-Economic weightage and also for age relaxation.
12. Declaration Certificate (must be hand-written by the candidate himself in Hindi as well as in English).
13. Discharge Certificate/Book, if discharged from the Armed Forces For (ESM)
14. Eligibility certificate for family members of ESM.
15. Eligibility certificate and Disability certificate for Dependent of Disabled ESM.
16. Certificate for children/grandchildren of Freedom Fighters.
Haryana Police Constable Vacancy 2024
Haryana Police Department has released 6000 vacancies for General Duty Constable posts out of which 5000 vacant posts are for Male Constables and the remaining 1000 for Female Constables. The category vacancies have been released with the official notification for ESM and Non-ESM categories. In the below table, the official Haryana Police Constable Vacancy 2024 has been tabulated.
|Haryana Police Constable Vacancy 2024 [Males]
|Haryana Police Constable Vacancy 2024 [Females]
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana Police Constable
Only the candidates holding the minimum educational qualification and falling the age limit as prescribed by the authority can apply for the Haryana Police Constable vacancies. Below is the discussed eligibility criteria required to apply for the said vacancies.
|Candidates who have completed their 12th pass from a recognised board/institution can apply for constable posts.
Mandatory- Candidates must have completed their Matric with Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subjects.
|18 to 25 years as on 01.02.2024