Table of Contents
As medical aspirants are now in the serious preparation phase to give and excel in their most ambitious examination, NEET, this is the right time to know the most important topics to strategize their preparations. Aspirants can increase their probability of clearing the NEET 2024 by concentrating mainly on the important chapters of NTA NEET 2024 physics, chemistry and Biology subjects. Thus, having a clear knowledge of the weightage of topics or chapters in each subject is foremost important to deciding the most important PCB topics for the NEET 2024 examination. In this article, we have covered the Most Important PCB Topics for NEET 2024 as per chapter-wise weightage which has been further discussed in detail.
Why choose the Most Important PCB Topics for NEET 2024?
Aspirants who have the long-term aim of becoming doctors can easily get into their dream medical colleges by clearing NEET 2024 just by thoroughly studying all these important PCB topics. The analysis of the most important Physics, Chemistry and Biology topics for NTA NEET 2024 has been done by the NTA experts according to the chapter-wise weightage to test the candidate’s potential in India’s largest UG Medical Entrance Examination. Choosing these do-or-die PCB topics enables candidates to effectively plan their preparation strategy without spending more time and effort on the chapters having minimal or no weightage comparatively. Therefore candidates can pay extra attention to topics in PCB of more importance and crack NEET 2024 easily.
How to choose Most Important topics in PCB Subjects for NTA NEET 2024?
The National Testing Agency conducts the NEET exam every year for medical aspirants, and analyzes and releases the NEET chapter-wise weightage for each subject. This guides the aspirants to devise an effective strategic preparation to crack NEET on their very first attempt and also to get seats in colleges of their preferred choice. As per the weightage given in percentage for each and every chapter, and the number of questions to be asked from each chapter candidates will be able to decide on the important chapters in PCB subjects for NEET 2024 Exam.
Things to do Before Studying NEET 2024 Most Important Topics in PCB Subjects
Candidates should ensure a few important things before they segregate the important or the do-die topics in PCB Subjects in order to strategize their preparations for NEET 2024. The prior things to be done include:
- Clearly reviewing the NEET Syllabus 2024 thoroughly, getting in touch with the official website for any revisions in the syllabus and to know the latest version of the syllabus.
- Deep Analysis of NEET Previous Year Question Papers to get clarity on frequently asked questions from chapters, thereby getting ideas on chapter weightage.
- Devising a proper study plan that covers the most important topics first and allocating sufficient time for revision and practice. This enables you to balance your study time between the most important and less important topics.
- Sticking on to a unique and the right study material and NEET books is foremost essential as it covers nook and corner of the important topics and also provide basic concepts of less important topics.
- Last but not least, abiding by the proverb, ‘Practice Makes a Man Perfect’, practising the previous year’s question papers, and taking mock tests regularly aids you in identifying your weaker topics and you can work on them.
Most Important PCB Topics for NEET 2024
The latest exam pattern of the NEET Exam has provided candidates with more internal choices. Aspirants are asked to provide answers to 180 questions out of 200 questions. As we already know NEET Exam paper is divided into three sections Physics, Chemistry and Biology, the internal choices in all these three subjects enable candidates to prioritize the most important topics depending on weightage. As per some experts’ advice, candidates should be thorough enough of the concepts covered in every nook and corner of the NCERT Class 11 and Class 12 textbook to get well-versed with all basic concepts.
NEET 2024 Most Important Topics in Physics
The following chapters are the most important topics in the NEET 2024 Physics Subject. From these chapters, the majority of questions are asked in the NEET Exam according to previous year trends. Aspirants who are dedicating their time and effort to preparing for the NEET 2024 Physics subject should make sure that they cover all the following topics:
- Motion of System Of Particles and Rigid Body
- Properties of bulk matter
- Oscillations and Waves
- Current Electricity
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Electronic devices
NEET 2024 Most Important Topics in Chemistry
Analyzing the NEET chapter-wise weightage in chemistry subject, we have listed out the most important topics that aspirants should never miss to cover while preparing to crack NEET 2024. The important topics to be covered by candidates in chemistry subject are divided into physical, organic and inorganic chemistry which is as follows:
1. Some basic principles of Organic chemistry
- Mole Concept And Molar Masses
- Stoichiometric Calculations
2. Atomic structure
- Bohr model for the hydrogen atom
- Quantum mechanical model of the atom
3. Chemical bonding and molecular structure
- Valence Bond theory
- The valence shell electron pair repulsion theory
- Ideal and non-ideal solutions
- Colligative properties
- Ionization of acids and bases
- Solubility Equilibria of sparingly soluble salts
6. Coordination compounds
- Bonding in coordination compounds
- Stability of coordination compounds
7. In Organic Chemistry
Some basic principles and techniques
- Isomerism and fundamental concepts in the organic reaction mechanism
Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers
Properties of alcohols and properties of phenols
NEET 2024 Most Important Topics in Biology
The Biology subject contributes a major portion of the NEET Syllabus as it comprises both Botany and Zoology which are of equal importance. A maximum of 360 marks can be scored from Biology section in NEET 2024 Question Paper. As far as Biology is concerned, understanding the concepts and to be clear enough with then aids candidates in scoring more in the section. depending on the weightage, the important topics in NEET Biology Syllabus 2024 are listed below:
1. Plant Kingdom
- Questions from different types of algae and their pigments
- General characters of pteridophytes and gymnosperms
2. Biological classification
- General features of Monera, Protista, Fungi
3. Structural organization in plants and animals
- Root, stem, and leaf anatomy
- Animals tissues and their functions, specifically epithelial tissues
4. Cell: Structure & Functions
- Mycoplasma, nucleus, chromosomes, ribosomes, chloroplast, and mitochondria
- Meiosis – Prophase I
5. Plant physiology
- C3, C4 cycle
- Kranz anatomy
- Glycolysis and Krebs cycle
- ETS complexes
- Transpiration pull
- Bulk movement in Phloem
- Mineral deficiency & Nitrogen cycle
6. Animal/Human Physiology
- All topics specifically diagrams are very important
- Gametogenesis in plants
- Gametogenesis in humans
- Reproductive structures in plants and animals
- Polyembryony, Parthenocarpy, apomixis
- Menstrual cycle
8. Genetics & evolution
- Dihybrid cross, linkage
- Pedigree analysis
- Genetic disorders
- Darwinism and natural selection
- Human evolution
- Process and applications
- BT cotton, RNAi, Human insulin, Gene therapy, molecular diagnostics
10. Biology in human welfare
- Human immunity
- AIDS, Cancer
11. Ecology and environment
- Environmental issues
- Biogeochemical cycles
- Population interactions