Table of Contents
JEE Main 2024 Registration Last Date: The National Testing Agency has extended the JEE Main Registration 2024 last date. The Last date to fill out the JEE Main 2024 Application Form has been extended till December 04, 2023 (9 pm). Also, now Students can pay the JEE Main 2024 registration fee till December 04, 2023 (11:50 pm). The National Testing Agency (NTA) has started the online registration process for the JEE Main 2024 Session 1 exam on November 01, 2023. The candidates can start filling out their registration forms online by visiting the official website of the National Testing Agency i.e., https://jeemain.nta.ac.in/ and https://www.nta.ac.in/. The direct link to fill out the JEE Mains 2024 online registration form and the steps to apply online are shared in this article.
JEE Main 2024 Registration Session 1
The online registration process for NTA JEE Mains 2024 has been started from November 01, 2023, at the official website https://jeemain.nta.ac.in/. According to the schedule released for JEE Main 2024, the registration forms are now available on the official website. The last date to pay the JEE Mains 2024 Registration Fee is December 04, 2023 (11:50 pm). The students are advised to check the JEE Mains eligibility criteria 2024, before registration for the JEE Mains 2024 exam. The candidates who are either appearing or have qualified for the class 12th exam with PCM as their major stream are eligible for the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Mains Examination 2024.
JEE Main Registration 2024 Important Dates
The complete schedule for JEE Main 2024 Registration process has been enlisted in the below table as announced by the officials.
|JEE Mains 2024 January Session Dates|
|JEE Mains 2024 registration start date session 1||November 01, 2023|
|JEE Mains 2024 Registration last date||December 04, 2023 (9 pm)|
|JEE Mains 2024 Application Form Fee Submission||December 04, 2023 (11:50 pm)|
|JEE Mains January application form correction date||December 06 to 08, 2023|
|JEE Mains Exam Date 2024||January 24 to February 01, 2024|
JEE Main 2024 Registration Last Date Extended
December 04, 2023 is the extended last date for JEE Mains 2024 Session 1 Registration at www.jeemain.nta.ac.in. Earlier, the deadline to apply was November 30, 2023 All the students who want to appear for the JEE Main 2024 Exam in the January Session, must apply before the deadline. On December 04, 2023 till 9 pm, students can submit the application form, and the form fee submission can be done till 11:50 pm.
JEE Mains Application Form 2024
The JEE Mains 2024 Exam will be held in two sessions, so the National Testing Agency has released separate application forms for session 1. The students who are interested in appearing in both sessions are informed that the best score will be considered in the final result. They also do not have to apply in session 2 again. Such students can log in directly during the session 2 window, make the payment, and change the exam center if required. However, students appearing for one session (session 1 or 2) will have to complete the whole JEE Mains registration cum Application process.
JEE Mains 2023 Online Registration Link
As the officials have uploaded the online form for JEE Main Registration 2024, the students willing to appear for the JEE Main January 2024 Exam can now fill out and submit their applications online. As per the schedule, the JEE Mains Registration link has been activated on November 01, 2023 and the same shall remain available at https://jeemain.nta.ac.in/ till December 04, 2023. The direct official link has been shared below to make your registration process easy.
JEE Mains 2024 Registration Fee
Here we have discussed the complete category-wise list of JEE Mains 2024 Application Fee. The Application fee for JEE Mains 2024 for male and female candidates (General/EWS/OBC-NCL) is Rs 1000 and Rs 800 respectively. Whereas for SC/ST/PWD/Transgender candidates, the application form fee is Rs 500 for JEE Mains 2024.
Make sure your payment is complete as none of the application forms will be accepted without fee payment. The applicants will have to pay the JEE Mains Application fee in online mode via debit/credit card/internet banking.
|JEE Mains 2024 Application Form Fee|
|Category||JEE Mains 2024 Registration Fee|
|For male Candidates of the Gen-EWS/OBC category||Rs. 1000|
|For Female Candidates of the Gen-EWS/OBC category||Rs. 800|
|For SC/ST/PwD/Transgender category candidates||Rs. 500|
JEE Mains Registration 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Before going through the registration process for JEE Mains 2024, candidates must get to know about the eligibility criteria. Below, we have mentioned some of the points to know about the JEE Mains 2024 registration criteria:
- Candidates who have completed the 10+2 level education from a science background in the year 2022, and 2023 or appearing in the exam for the session 2024 are eligible to apply for JEE Mains.
- There is no age limit or minimum age criteria for candidates applying for the JEE Mains Exam.
Steps to Fill the JEE Mains Application Form 2024
The National Testing Agency has released the JEE Mains Application Form 2024 online at the official website https://jeemain.nta.ac.in/, so the candidates can fill out the application form in online mode. Here we have discussed a few easy steps to fill out the JEE Mains Application Form 2024.
Step I: Apply for the Online JEE Mains Registration 2024
- Visit the official website of the JEE Mains 2024 at https://jeemain.nta.ac.in/.
- Now click on the link reading ” JEE(Main) 2024 Registration open (Click Here)” under the latest news section.
- A new page opens with the URL- https://jeemain.ntaonline.in/ where the candidates have to first apply for online registration.
- Complete the registration using details such as name, mobile number, and email address.
- Fill in the required details to create a unique registration number and password.
Step II: Fill Online JEE Mains Application Form.
- Now candidates have to log in with their application number and password generated before. Enter the security pin as displayed on the screen.
- Submit your education qualification, address details, and other information.
- Cross-check the details and submit your application form.
Step III: Submit Documents
- Upload the scanned image of the photograph and signature as per the dimensions mentioned.
- Payment of the required JEE Mains Application Fees online.
Upon successful completion of fee payment, the JEE Mains 2024 application form filling online process gets completed.
Documents Required for JEE Mains Registration 2024
A complete list of documents along with the prescribed size and format required while filling the JEE Mains Application Form 2024 has been released by the National Testing Agency. This is to inform all the students, that if there is any failure in the uploading process of the documents, the submission will not be completed. The candidates will need the following documents to fill the JEE Main Application Form 2024:
- Scanned image of Photograph and signature.
- Photo identity proof such as an Aadhar card, Bank passbook, or Ration Card copy.
- Debit/Credit card or Internet banking details for application fee payment.
- Category certificate.
|JEE Mains Application Form 2024|
|JEE Mains Documents||Size|
JEE Mains Registration 2024: Choices of Cities
While filling out the registration form for the JEE Mains 2024 January Session, students will have to choose any four cities of their choice. The city of Examination will be selected from the choices made by the students at the term of city selection. However, due to administrative/logistic reasons, a different city can be allotted to the students.
NTA Guidelines & Instruction for JEE Main 2024 Applicants
Candidate needs to select any one of the following to register for JEE (Main):
- To log in/create a Digi locker account through the NAD portal.
- To log in/create an Academic Bank of Credits ID (ABC ID) through the ABC ID.
- To log in use an Indian Indian Passport Number.
- To log in using a Non-Indian Passport Number.
- To log in using a PAN Card Number.
- To log in using an Aadhaar Number.