Table of Contents
PM Narendra Modi’s Speech on Independence Day 2023
Every year the Prime Minister addresses the nation on Independence Day at Red Fort. This year India is celebrating 77th Independence Day with great zeal and enthusiasm. Prime Minister Narendra Modi delivered his Independence Day speech from Red Fort after flag hoisting in New Delhi on 15th August 2023. PM Narendra Modi addresses the nation as”family members” from the Ramparts of Red Fort and wishes Independence Day to 140 crore families addressing “Number 1 nation in terms of population, we all are celebrating independence day today”.
PM Narendra Modi’s 15th August Speech
PM Modi starts his 15th August speech by talking about Manipur, he says, “The women of Manipur have suffered much. The nation is with Manipur. We will find a solution through peace”. Some Highlights of PM Narendra Modi’s 15th August Speech are as follows-
- PM Modi PM Modi promises, “Next few years will determine development for the next 1000 years”
- The combination of demography, democracy, and diversity possesses the potential to make the nation’s aspirations a reality.
- PM Narendra Modi says, “I am talking about the last 1000 years because I see that there is opportunity before the country once again. What we do in this era, the steps we take, and the decisions we take one after the other will germinate the golden history of the country in the coming 1000 years…”
- Prime Minister Modi commends youth for their contributions, emphasizing the significant impact made by those from smaller cities in various fields, including the start-up industry.
- PM Modi says, ‘Global experts saying India will not stop now, all rating agencies lauding country’.
- PM Modi added, ‘Government’s every moment, every rupee going towards welfare of citizens; govt and citizens united with spirit of ‘nation first’’
- PM Modi addresses ‘digital innovation in India is not limited to the top cities of the country like Delhi, Mumbai or Chennai but has reached the youth even in Tier-2 and Tier-3 cities’.