Home   »   Odisha 10th Supplementary Result 2023

Odisha 10th Supplementary Result 2023 Out, BSE Odisha Class 10 Result Link

Odisha 10th Supplementary Result 2023 Out: Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha finally released Odisha 10th Supplementary Result 2023 on 7th August 2023 at the official website, www.bseodisha.nic.in. About thousands of students who were unable to pass the final board exams can now check Odisha 10th Supply Result 2023 from the official website. Students can scroll down this page to get the direct link to check their BSE Odisha Class 10 Supply Result 2023 which has been activated and shared below using exam roll numbers.

Odisha 10th Supplementary Result 2023 Out

About 5,12,460 students qualified in the BSE Odisha 10th Result 2023, which had been declared earlier with an overall pass percentage of 96.4%. The remaining 3.6% of students could not clear the exam on the first attempt they had given the supply exam. BSE Odisha Class 10 Supplementary exam was held from 3rd July to 8th July 2023 and the students can now check their BSE Odisha Class 10 Supply Result 2023 that has been reelased. The student’s personal information, subject-wise revised marks, revised aggregate and percentage, and other information are included in the Odisha 10th Supplementary Result 2023 online mark sheet.

BSE Odisha Class 10 Supply Result 2023

The students who appeared in the 10th supply exams can check their Odisha 10th Supplementary Result 2023 from the official website which has been released on 7th August 2023. The students should keep their login information such as Name and Roll number handy to check BSE Odisha Class 10 Supply Result 2023.

Odisha 10th Supplementary Result 2023
Board Name Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha
Exam Name Odisha Board HSC Exam 2023
Category Result
Status Released
Mode of result Online
Odisha 10th Supplementary Exam Date 3rd July to 8th July 2023
Odisha 10th Supplementary Result 2023 7th August 2023
Login Credentials Name or Roll number
Official website www.bseodisha.nic.in

Odisha 10th Supplementary Result 2023 Link

Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha has released the Odisha 10th Supplementary Result 2023 on 7th August 2023. Students can check BSE Odisha Class 10 Supply Result 2023 from the official website at www.bseodisha.nic.in. However, in case students face any inconvenience in accessing the official website, they can also check Odisha 10th Supplementary Result 2023 from the direct link which has been provided here as the activation of the official link is done.

Odisha 10th Supplementary Result 2023 Link – Click to Check

Odisha 10th Supplementary Result 2023 Out, BSE Odisha Class 10 Result Link_30.1

Steps to check Odisha 10th Supplementary Result 2023

To avoid any kind of inconvenience in accessing the Odisha 10th Supplementary Result 2023 , students may follow the steps given below-

Step 1: Browse the official websites http://www.bseodisha.ac.in/.

Step 2: On the homepage, click on the ‘Results’ tab from the toolbar displayed.

Step 3: A new page appears, click on the link ‘Supplementary HSC Examination-2023.’

Step 4: A new login page opens, now enter your Roll number or Name as per Odisha 10th Admit Card 2023.

Odisha 10th Supplementary Result 2023 Out, BSE Odisha Class 10 Result Link_40.1

Step 5: Upon clicking on “Find results” your revised marks in the BSE Odisha Class 10 Supply Result 2023 appear on the screen.

Step 6: Check and keep a printout of the Odisha 10th Compartment Result 2023 for further reference.

Details Mentioned on Odisha 10th Supplementary Result 2023

Odisha 10th Supplementary Result 2023 consists of the following details mentioned on their mark sheet. Students should verify and make sure that all these details are correct.

  1. Roll Number
  2. Candidate’s Name
  3. Father’s Name
  4. Mother’s Name
  5. Date of Birth
  6. Name of School
  7. Subject Code
  8. Name of Subjects
  9. Maximum Marks
  10. Marks Secured
  11. Grand Total
  12. Result Grade

Sharing is caring!

Odisha 10th Supplementary Result 2023 - FAQs

Q1. Who declares Odisha 10th Supplementary Result 2023?

Ans. Odisha 10th Supplementary Result 2023 is declared by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha.

Q2. How can I check BSE Odisha Class 10 Supply Result 2023?

Ans. Students can check their BSE Odisha Class 10 Supply Result 2023 from the official website at www.bseodisha.nic.in.

Q3. Is Odisha 10th Supplementary Result 2023 released?

Ans. Yes, Odisha 10th Supplementary Result 2023 has been released on 7th August 2023.

Q4. In which mode the Odisha 10th Supplementary Result 2023 released?

Ans. Odisha 10th Supplementary Result 2023 has been released Online mode.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *