Table of Contents
CBSE Additional Practice Questions 2023-24 Class 12: The subject-wise sample papers for the class 12 board exam have been released by the Central Board of Secondary Education along with the marking scheme for the session 2023-2024. The students can now download their CBSE Additional Practice Questions 2023-24 Class 12 for all the subjects either from the CBSE’s official website i.e., www.cbseacadmic.nic.in or by the direct link mentioned below. We would like to inform all CBSE class 12 students that starting from this session, there will be no term-wise scheme in place. So, all the students must download the CBSE Additional Sample Paper 2023-24 Class 12 and are advised to go through the sample papers thoroughly, This will also help the students understand the pattern of the upcoming CBSE board exams.
CBSE Additional Practice Questions 2023-24 Class 12
All the students of CBSE class 12 are informed that the Central Board of Secondary Education will be conducting board examinations as per the old scheme i.e. Simple Board Exam from the academic session 2023-2024. There will be subjective-type questions in the Class 12 Board Exam 2023-24. The CBSE Class 12 Board Exam marking scheme includes various types of questions ranging from 1 to 10, covering theory papers, practical assessments, internal assessments, and a total maximum mark value for each subject.
CBSE Additional Sample Paper 2023-24 Class 12
The Central Board of Secondary Education has released the CBSE Additional Sample Paper 2023-24 based on the latest board exam scheme so that the students can properly understand the CBSE Board Exam pattern. We have mentioned the direct links to download the CBSE Additional Questions Paper 2023-24 Class 12 pdf for all the subjects below:
Along with CBSE Additional Practice Questions 2023-24, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has also uploaded CBSE Class 12 Sample Papers for all subjects of Class 12th. To understand the kinds of questions CBSE asks in its board exams, students should review the CBSE Additional Sample Paper 2023-24 for Class 12. The sample papers for all subjects can be accessed by clicking the below link.
Steps to Download CBSE Additional Sample Paper 2023-24 Class 12
The students can download their CBSE Class 12 Additional Sample Paper 2023-24 either from the direct link mentioned above or by following the steps discussed below:
Step I: Go to the official/academic website of the Central Board of Secondary Education i.e., www.cbseacademic.nic.in.
Step II: A “CBSE Additional Sample Question Paper of Classes X and XII Exams 2023-24” notification will appear in the academic section.
Step III: Now click on the link “CBSE Class XII Additional Sample Papers 2023-24”.
Step IV: A list of all the subjects will appear on the screen which consists of “CBSE Class XII Additional Sample Question Paper & Marking Scheme for Board Exam 2023-24”.
Step V: Click on the “SQP” for all subjects and download the sample paper pdf.
Step VI: Now you can check the marking scheme after attempting the CBSE Class XII Additional practice papers 2023-24.
Benefits of Practicing CBSE Additional Sample Paper 2023-24
- Exam Familiarity: Sample papers are designed to mimic the actual CBSE Class 12 Board Exam, helping students become familiar with the exam pattern, question types, and time constraints.
- Self-Assessment: Solving sample papers allows students to assess their knowledge and preparation level. It helps identify strengths and weaknesses in different subjects or topics.
- Strategic Preparation: Sample papers can help students plan their study strategy by focusing on areas where they need more practice and improvement.
- Revision: Solving sample papers is an effective way to receive the entire syllabus, reinforcing key concepts and information.
- Confidence Building: Consistent practice with sample papers can boost a student’s confidence, reducing anxiety and stress during the actual board exam.
- Time Management: Sample papers help students practice time management skills, ensuring they can complete the form within the allotted time.
|CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Syllabus||CBSE Class 12 Maths Syllabus|
|CBSE Class 12 English Syllabus||CBSE Class 12 Physics Syllabus|