Table of Contents
WBJEE Result 2023 Out: West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEE) released the WBJEE Result 2023 on 26th May 2023 on its official websites at www.wbjeeb.nic.in and www.wbjeeb.in. WBJEE Result is the most awaited among students who have appeared in the WBJEE Exam 2023. WBJEE Result 2023 includes scores in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics and the overall score. Candidates who have taken the WBJEE Exam in 2023 can check their results by entering their login details, such as their application number and password or application number and date of birth. The direct WBJEE Rank Card 2023 download link has been mentioned in the article.
WBJEE Result 2023 Out
This year, 97524 students have appeared in West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination 2023 and 99.4% of them are successful as per the data collected through WBJEE Result 2023. Mohammed Sahil Akhtar topper in the WBJEE Exam 2023. WBJEE Exam 2023 was successfully conducted in two shifts Paper I for Mathematics and Paper II for Physics and Chemistry in offline mode (pen and paper) in various exam centres across West Bengal. Candidates who qualify for the WBJEE Result 2023 are eligible for the counselling process. After seat allotment in the counselling process, candidates can secure admission into undergraduate engineering courses.
West Bengal JEE Result 2023
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE) 2023 is a state-level common entrance exam conducted yearly for admission into Undergraduate (UG) Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy, and Architecture courses in recognized Universities, Government Colleges, and Self Financed Institutes across the state of West Bengal.
|WBJEE Result 2023|
|Exam Conducting Body||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEE)|
|Exam Name||WBJEE Exam 2023|
|WBJEE Exam Date 2023||30th April 2023|
|WBJEE Result 2023||26th May 2023|
|Level of Exam||State|
|Required Credentials||Application Number and Password/ Roll Number|
|Official Website||www.wbjeeb.nic.in and www.wbjeeb.in|
WBJEE Result 2023 Link
The wait is over for all candidates who took the WBJEE Exam 2023 as the WBJEE Result 2023 have been declared on 26th May 2023. The link to check West Bengal JEE Result 2023 and WBJEE Rank Card 2023 has been made available at www.wbjeeb.nic.in and www.wbjeeb.in Candidates can easily check their WBJEE Result and Rank Card 2023 from the direct link provided below.
WBJEE Toppers 2023
WBJEE has released the list of toppers for the WBJEE Exam 2023. Candidates can now check the topper list given below table. Congratulations to all the successful candidates. Mohammed Sahil Akhtar secured the first position, followed by Soham Das in second place and Sara Mukhopadhyay in third place in the WBJEE Exam 2023.
|WBJEE Result 2023 Toppers
|1st||Mohammed Sahil Akhtar|
|6th||Aritra Ambudh Dutta|
Login Details to check WBJEE Result 2023
The candidates need the following login credentials to check their WBJEE Result 2023.
- Application Number and Password
- Application Number and Date of Birth
Steps to Download WBJEE Result 2023
1. Visit the official website of the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board at www.wbjeeb.nic.in and www.wbjeeb.in.
2. On the homepage search and click on the link that says “Rank Card for WBJEE 2023”.
3. A new Login Portal opens, where you have to enter your application number and date of birth.
4. Fill the security pin correctly that appears on your screen and Click on “Sign In”.
4. The WBJEE Rank Card 2023 is displayed on the screen.
5. Download and take a printout of the WBJEE Rank Card and Result 2023 for the Counseling process.
Details Mentioned on WBJEE Rank Card 2023
The following details have been made available on the candidates’ WBJEE Rank Card 2023. In case of any mistake, contact the exam conducting authority.
- Exam Conducting Body
- Examination Name
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Roll Number
- Application Number
- Rank secured in WBJEE 2023
- Total scores obtained
- Individual scores in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics
- Date of birth
West Bengal JEE Result 2023 Cut Off
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEE) will release the cutoff after the counseling process. WBJEE Cutoff 2023 will be released in the form of opening and closing ranks within which the participating institutes will be given admission to the candidates. WBJEE Cutoff 2023 varies for different institutions, courses, and categories. WBJEE Cutoff 2023 is decided based on the number of appearing candidates, difficulty level, number of seats etc.
WBJEE Result 2023 Marking Scheme
The marking scheme to be used while preparing the WBJEE Result 2023 is mentioned in the below table. The WBJEEB divided all questions into three categories. In Paper I (Mathematics) 50 questions in Category 1, 15 questions in Category 2, and 10 questions in Category 3. and in Paper II (Physics and Chemistry) 30 questions in Category 1, 5 questions in Category 2, and 5 questions in 3. and for Category 3 there is no negative marking.
|WBJEE Result 2023|
|Particulars||Category 1||Category 2|
|Correct Answer||1 Mark for each correct question||2 Marks for each correct question|
|Incorrect Answer||1/4 Marks deducted for every incorrect question||1/2 deducted for every incorrect question|
WBJEE Result 2023 Tie-Breaking Formula
In case two or more candidates score equal scores in the WBJEE Result 2023 WBJEEB resolve it by a Tie-Breaking procedure to allot ranks. The Tie-Breaking Procedure is given below.
- First Priority be given to the candidate with less number of attempted incorrect answers and more correct answers in all the subjects.
- If the tie is not still broken Candidate with the most correct answers in PCM is given priority.
- Next priority is given to the candidate with more correct answers in Mathematics and Chemistry taken together.
- Candidates who have attempted less number of incorrect answers in Mathematics and Physics are taken together.
Those candidates who attempted less number of incorrect answers in Mathematics and Chemistry were taken together given priority if the tie still exists.
If the authorities are still not able to resolve the tie, then the candidates with more positive marks in Mathematics for only the 2 marks questions be given a higher rank.
WBJEE Counselling 2023
After the declaration of WBJEE Result 2023 qualified candidates are eligible for the counselling process. The counselling Process will be held to allot seats to the qualified candidates. In the counselling process, candidates must register on the official website and fill in their preference for the college and course in online mode. The steps of the counselling process.
- Candidates register online from the official website.
- Fill in their preference for the college and course.
- The seat allotment will be done based on the WBJEE Result 2023, Merit list and availability of seats.
- The provisional allotment letter must be downloaded and the candidates must pay the seat acceptance fee.
- After counseling is over WBJEEB will be called for the candidate’s documents verification.
- Get the Documents verification done to the allotted institute within the dates allotted by authorities and confirm their admission.