Table of Contents
JEE Mains Session 2 Result 2023 Out: NTA announced the JEE Mains Session 2 Result 2023 on 29th April 2023 at the official website. All students who appeared in the JEE Mains Session 2 Exam can check their JEE Mains Result 2023 at www.jeemain.nta.nic.in. The long wait of around 9 lakh candidates who appeared in the JEE Mains Session 2 Exam is finally over and they can check their Ranks and Scores online for the JEE Mains Result 2023 Session 2. Students can access their JEE Main Result 2023 for Session 2 through online mode at www.jeemain.nta.nic.in and www.ntaresults.nic.in by using their application number and date of birth. If you want to know your JEE Mains 2023 Session 2 Results then check the updates provided here.
JEE Mains Session 2 Result 2023 Out
JEE Mains Session 2 Result 2023 has been released along with JEE Mains cut off marks, percentile and All India Ranks. Around 40 students scored the perfect 100 percentile in the JEE Mains Session 1 and 2 Exams 2023 combined together. The JEE Mains Session 2 Score Card includes scores of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics and the overall NTA score. As per the officials, there shall be no re-evaluation/re-checking for the JEE Mains Result 2023. The JEE Main Result 2023 Scorecard has been sent to the candidate’s registered email address. Only the top 2,50,000 qualified aspirants are be eligible to apply online for the JEE Advanced 2023 which shall be organised by IIT Guwahati this year.
JEE Mains Result 2023 Session 2
There is category-wise reservation criteria in every course of 10% of the seat are reserved for General and EWS categories, 7% for OBC-NCL, 15% for Scheduled Caste and 7.5% for Scheduled Tribe.
|JEE Mains Session 2 Result 2023|
|Exam Conducting Body||National Testing Agency|
|Exam Name||JEE Mains Exam 2023|
|Mode of Result||Online|
|JEE Mains Exam Date 2023||6th to 12th April 2023|
|JEE Mains Final Answer Key 2023||24th April 2023|
|JEE Mains Session 2 Result 2023||29th April 2023|
|Credentials Required||Application Number & Date of Birth|
|No of candidates Registered||9,31,334|
|No. of candidates Appeared||88,33,67|
|JEE Advanced 2023 Registration||30th April to 07th May 2023|
JEE Mains Session 2 Result 2023 Link
The candidates who appeared in JEE Mains Session 2 Exam held on 06th, 08th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th, and 15th April 2023 can now know their qualifying status through JEE Mains Result 2023. The direct link to check JEE Mains Session 2 Result 2023 has been linked below for your ease. Click on the below JEE Mains Result link and enter your application number and password as per the admission certificate.
How to Check JEE Mains Session 2 Result 2023?
EE Mains Session 2 Result 2023 has been released at the official websites https://jeemain.nta.nic.in/ and https://ntaresults.nic.in/. The candidates need the following login credentials to check their JEE Mains Result 2023
- Application Number
Steps to Check JEE Mains Session 2 Result 2023
Step 1- Visit the official website https://jeemain.nta.nic.in/ and https://ntaresults.nic.in/.
Step 2- On the homepage, scroll down the page and click on the “Download Result” option appearing in the candidate activity section.
Step 3- A new login page appears on your screen.
Step 4- Enter your application number, and password, and submit the security pin correctly.
Step 5- Click on the ‘Sign in’ tab and your JEE Mains Session 2 Result 2023 appears on the screen.
Step 6- Download your JEE Main Result 2023 Session 2 and take a printout of your JEE Mains Score Card 2023 for future reference.
JEE Mains Session 2 Result 2023- Toppers List
NTA has released the list of Toppers with the announcement of JEE Mains Session 2 Result 2023. Singaraju Venkat Koundinya from Telangana has secured Rank 1 amongst all the 100 percentile scorers followed by Kallaluri Sainadh Shrimath belonging to Andhra Pradesh, and Ishan Khandelwal of Rajasthan. Check out the list of JEE Mains Session 2 Toppers given below-
|JEE Mains Session 2 Result 2023- Toppers List|
|Rank||Name of Candidate||Score Obtained|
|1||Singaraju Venkat Koundinya||100|
|2||Kallaluri Sainadh Shrimath||100|
|4||Deshank Pratap Singh||100|
|7||Vavilala Chidvilas Reddy||100|
|8||Bikkina Abhinav Chowdary||100|
|9||Suthar Harshul Sanjaybhai||100|
JEE Mains Result 2023- Cut Off
NTA has released the JEE Mains Cut Off marks for session 1 and 2 exams along with the JEE Mains Session 2 Result 2023. The Common Rank List Cut Off stands at 90.7788642 while the Cut Off for General candidates belonging to the Economically Weaker Sections has been set at 75.6229025. The JEE Mains Cut Off 2023 for Paper 1 for different categories of students has been discussed below. These scores will determine the eligibility of candidates for the JEE Advanced 2023 Exam.
|JEE Mains Cut Off 2023|
|Category||JEE Mains Cut Off Scores|
|Common Rank List (CRL)||90.7788642|
|Other Backward Class (OBC-NCL)||73.6114227|
JEE Mains Result 2023- Admission Criteria
NTA has set some conditions for the students who are shortlisted based on the JEE Mains Session 2 Result 2023. Candidates who qualify to be granted admission in the NITs, IIITs, and other CFTIs must be eligible under the following conditions-
- They must have scored a minimum of 75% marks in Class 12
- In addition to securing the required percentage, candidates must have passed in each subject of their Class 12 exams or equivalent qualifying examination
- They must rank in the top 20 percentile in the respective class 12 board examination.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST categories must have scored 65% in the Class 12 examination.
JEE Mains Result 2023- Marking Scheme
The marking scheme to be used while preparing the JEE Mains Result 2023 has been discussed below. 4 marks will be rewarded for every correct answer, and 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer. No marks will be rewarded or deducted for the unanswered questions.
|JEE Mains Result 2023- Marking Scheme|
|Correct Answer||Four marks (+4)|
|Incorrect Answer||Minus one mark (-1)|
|Unanswered/Marked for Review||0 Mark|
JEE Mains Result 2023- Tie Breaking Formula
In case two or more candidates score equal scores in the JEE Mains Session 2 Result 2023, NTA will resolve it in the following manner in descending order-
- First priority will be given to the candidates who score more in Maths.
- Next priority will be given to the student with more marks in Physics.
- Candidates with more marks in Chemistry will be prioritised next.
- Next priority will be given to the candidate with less number of attempted incorrect answers and more correct answers in all the subjects.
- Candidate with more correct answer and less number of attempted incorrect answers in Maths will be prioritised next.
- Next priority will be given to the candidate with more correct answers and less number of attempted incorrect answers in Physics
- Candidates who have attempted more correct answers and less number of incorrect answers in chemistry will be given the next priority
- Candidate who is Older in Age will be prioritised next
- Next priority will be given to the candidate’s Application Number in ascending order.
JEE Mains Result 2023- JOSAA Counselling
Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JOSAA) Counselling will be be held to allot seats to the respective qualified candidates in the following ways-
- The seat allotment will be done based on the JEE Mains or JEE Advanced 2023 preferences, merit and availability of seats.
- The provisional allotment letter must be downloaded and the candidates must pay the seat acceptance fee.
- Payment of the fees will be followed by the candidate’s documents verification.