Table of Contents
AP ECET Results 2023 Out: Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSHE) released the AP ECET Results 2023 on 2nd July 2023. Students can now download their AP ECET Rank Card 2023 from the official website www.cets.apsche.ap.gov.in. Candidates who appeared in the AP ECET 2023 examination for admission in BE/B. Tech /B. Pharmacy courses can log in to the official portal mentioned here to access their Andhra Pradesh ECET Results 2023. Scroll through this page to get the direct link to check AP ECET 2023 Results.
AP ECET Results 2023 Out
Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education every year conducts the Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP ECET) on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) for admission in BE / B. Tech / B. Pharmacy courses. It is a state-level entrance examination. This year the APSCHE successfully conducted the AP ECET 2023 Exam on 20th June 2023 and the AP ECET Results 2023 for the same has been declared. Shortlisting of students for further admission procedures is to be done based on marks obtained in their AP ECET Rank Card 2023.
AP ECET Rank Card 2023
The AP ECET Results 2023 have been released and made available officially at www.cets.apsche.ap.gov.in. Students can download their AP ECET Rank Card 2023 by using their login credentials such as stream, registration number, hall ticket, and date of birth.
|AP ECET Results 2023|
|Organization||Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education|
|Conducting Body||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada|
|Name of Exam||Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP ECET 2023)|
|Level of Exam||State-level entrance examination|
|AP ECET Exam date||20th June 2023|
|AP ECET Results 2023||2nd July 2023|
|Minimum Passing Percentage||25%|
|Login Credentials||Registration number, Hall ticket number, stream and Date of birth.|
AP ECET Results 2023 Download Link
Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education released AP ECET Results 2023 on 2nd July 2023. To check the Andhra Pradesh ECET Results 2023, registered students can log in to the official portal and enter their login credentials such as stream, registration number, hall ticket, and date of birth. However, in case students face any inconvenience in accessing the official website, they can also download their AP ECET 2023 Results from the direct link which has been provided here.
AP ECET Rank Card 2023
The official link to download the AP ECET Rank Card 2023 has been activated on 2nd July 2023 at the official website www.cets.apsche.ap.gov.in. Students can also download their Andhra Pradesh ECET Rank Card 2023 from the direct link provided below. To download the AP ECET 2023 Rank Card, students can simply click on the link given below and then enter their registration number, hall ticket number and date of birth in the spaces provided.
Steps to check AP ECET Results 2023
In case students are facing any inconvenience in checking their AP ECET 2023 Results, they may follow the step-by-step process given below to download the same.
Step 1: Applicants first visit the official website at www.cets.apsche.ap.gov.in
Step 2: On the homepage click on the “AP ECET- 2023” link.
Step 3: In the following page, click on the link “Results/”Download Rankcard”.
Step 4: On the next page, select stream then enter your Registration Number, Hall Ticket Number, and DOB.
Step 5: Click on “View Result” and the AP ECET Results 2023 appears on the screen.
Step 6: Download your “AP ECET Rank Card 2023” and save it for future reference.
Details mentioned on AP ECET Rank Card 2023
The following are the details mentioned in AP ECET Rank Card 2023 has been released online. Students must verify the details carefully and make sure they are all correct to avoid any kind of discrepancy in the future.
- Candidate’s Name
- Hall ticket Number
- Father’s name
- Local Area
- Gender and Date of Birth
- Address of the candidate
- Application/Registration number
- Subject-wise Marks
- Total marks
- Branch Rank
- Integrated Rank.
AP ECET Cut-Off 2023
The JNTU considers several factors when determining the cut-off list for AP ECET 2023. The following are some of the most important factors to consider.
- The number of candidates who took the exam: The higher the Cut Off for the AP ECET exam, the more candidates who took the exam.
- Seat availability for each course in the participating universities: The number of seats offered by institutes directly impacts the Cut Offs and is linked to the number of candidates taking the exam.
- Difficulty of the exam: A difficult exam may results in a lower cut-off, whereas an easy or moderate exam may results in a higher cut-off.
Tie-Breaking Rule for AP ECET Results 2023
Candidates can go through the criteria that authorities follow if two or more candidates secure the same marks in the AP ECET Results 2023.
In case of a tie in aggregate in engineering subjects, the following measures are taken:
- Marks obtained in an Engineering subject
- Marks obtained in the Mathematics subject
- Marks obtained in physics subjects be taken into account to decide the relative ranking.
- In case candidates get equal marks in each of the four subjects, they are bracketed to award rank.
- The age of the candidate is considered at the time of admission for resolving the tie, with the older candidate being given preference.
In case of a tie in aggregate in pharmacy subjects, the following measures are taken:
- Those who get the same aggregate marks are given the same rank
- At the time of admission, age be taken into consideration; the older candidate be given priority.
B.Sc.(with Mathematics as one of the optional subjects) Stream
In case of a tie in aggregate in B.Sc subjects, the following measures are taken:
- Candidates be ranked based on the marks obtained in the entrance examination.
- In case of a tie in the aggregate, the marks obtained in the Mathematics subject
- Students who get the same aggregate marks are given the same rank, and at the time of admission, age will be considered; the older candidate will be given priority.