Table of Contents
TS EAMCET Counselling 2023: Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) has started the Phase 1 Registrations for the qualified students who want to participate in the TS EAMCET Counselling 2023. All the qualified and eligible students must complete the Phase 1 registration by 5th July 2023 at www.tseamcet.nic.in to take part in TS EAMCET Seat Allotment 2023. Students will be allotted seats in their preferred B.E /B.Tech / B. Pharmacy and Pharm.D Courses through the TS EAMCET 2023 Counselling Process.
TS EAMCET Counselling 2023
The TS EAMCET Results 2023 were announced earlier with a total of 80.34% of students qualifying from the Engineering Stream and 86.31% of students qualifying from the Agriculture & Medical stream. All the qualified students are now invited to participate in the TS EAMCET Counselling 2023 to choose their preferred colleges. The TS EAMCET Seat Allotment 2023 is going to be held in 3 Phases and for which the candidates must complete the registration process to take part.
TS EAMCET Seat Allotment 2023 Important Dates
TSCHE has started the Phase 1 registration for TS EAMCET Counselling 2023 and the last date to register for the same is 5th July 2023. Check out all the important event dates related to TS EAMCET Seat Allotment 2023 as tabulated below.
|TS EAMCET Seat Allotment 2023 Important Dates|
|Events||Phase 1||Phase 2||Phase 3|
|TS EAMCET Counselling 2023 Registration||26th June to 5th July 2023||21st and 22nd July 2023||2nd August 2023|
|Certificate Verification for Registered Candidates||28th June to 6th July 2023||To be Notified||To be Notified|
|Exercising Options after certificate verification||28th June to 8th July 2023||23rd July 2023||3rd August 2023|
|Locking of options||To be announced||21st to 24th July 2023||2nd to 4th August 2023|
|TS EAMCET Provisional Seat Allotment||12th July 2023||28th July 2023||7th August 2023|
|Reporting of candidates and fee payment||12th to 19th July 2023||28th to 31st July 2023||7th to 9th August 2023|
TS EAMCET Counselling 2023 Registration Link
The registration link for TS EAMCET Counselling 2023 Phase 1 has been activated which will be open until 5th July 2023 at the official website www.tseamcet.nic.in. Students who are eligible and have qualified for TS EAMCET Seat Allotment 2023 can register themselves on the official portal by logging in and paying the necessary application fee. Click on the direct link given below to apply for the Telangana EAMCET Counselling and Seat Allotment 2023.
TS EAMCET Seat Allotment 2023 Application Fee
Students must pay the application fee to complete the registration process for TS EAMCET Seat Allotment 2023.
- Students belonging to the Unreserved category must pay Rs.1200.
- Students belonging to the Reserved category must pay Rs.600 to participate in the TS EAMCET Counselling 2023.
Steps to apply for TS EAMCET Counselling 2023
The TS EAMCET Counselling 2023 is going to be held in 3 Phases and the registration for Phase 1 has started already. For completing the registration of TS EAMCET Seat Allotment 2023 and paying the required fee, students may follow the below-listed steps-
Step 1: Visit the official website at www.tseamcet.nic.in.
Step 2: On the homepage, click on the “Pay Processing Fee” link.
Step 3: On the login page, enter the hall ticket number, registration number and date of birth.
Step 4: Click on the “Pay fee online” link and select the mode of payment.
Step 5: Enter the required credentials for credit/debit cards or net banking.
Step 6: After successful payment, click on verify payment status.
Step 7: Next, students must select the slot for document verification.
Step 8: After the verification of documents, students need to choose and lock their options of courses and colleges.
Eligibility for TS EAMCET 2023 Admission
The eligibility for TS EAMCET 2023 Admission is prescribed by the exam authorities. Students are advised to check their eligibility to participate in the TS EAMCET Counselling 2023 and take admissions.
- The applicant must be an Indian National/ Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holder.
- Candidates must belong to the state of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh.
- The age of candidates must be between 17 years and 22 years as of 31st December of the year of admission. The upper age limit for candidates belonging to scheduled caste and scheduled tribe is 25 years.
- Applicant must have scored at least 45% marks(40% for reserved category) or equivalent with Mathematics, Physics along with Chemistry/Biology as optional or related vocational courses in the fields of Engineering and Technology in the 12th standard.
Documents required for TS EAMCET Counselling 2023
The following listed documents are required by the students to participate in the TS EAMCET Counselling 2023. Students must carry these documents while reporting for the document verification during the TS EAMCET Phase 1 Seat Allotment 2023.
- TS EAMCET 2023 Rank Card
- TS EAMCET 2023 Hall Ticket
- Aadhaar Card
- Mark Sheets of all classes from class 6 onward to qualifying degree
- Transfer Certificate (T.C) from school last attended
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-cum-Pass Certificate
- Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2023 (if applicable)
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority ( if applicable)
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for a period of 10 years in case of Non-Local candidates.
- Physically Challenged (PH) / Children of Armed Personnel (CAP) / NCC/Sports / Minority certificate if applicable.
- Residence certificate in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education.