SBI Clerk Mains Score Card 2023 Out: State Bank of India has released the SBI Clerk 2023 mains Score Card and marks at the official website of SBI. SBI Clerk Mains Score Card 2023 has been released on 13th March 2023. The candidates can now download their SBI Clerk Mains Score Card for Junior Associates (JA) by using their valid registration number and password/DOB. The applicants who appeared in the SBI Clerk Mains Exam can download their SBI Clerk Mains Score Card 2023 and check their section-wise marks from the official website www.sbi.co.in or directly from the link in the article below.
SBI Clerk Mains Score Card 2023
SBI has conducted the SBI Clerk Mains exam on 15th January 2023 for 5486 Junior Associate vacancies. The candidates whose qualified status is mentioned as “Qualified” on SBI Clerk Mains Score Card 2023 are shortlisted for final selection. Only the marks obtained in the SBI Clerk Mains Exam are considered for the final selection of the eligible candidates for the post of Junior Associates at various branches of the State Bank of India across the country. Scroll down the page to check the complete details for SBI Clerk Mains Score Card. SBI Clerk Mains Score Card 2023 has been released on 13th March 2023 along with SBI Clerk Mains Cut Off 2023.
SBI Clerk Score Card 2023
SBI releases SBI Clerk Score Card separately for each stage after the completion of each phase, Prelims and Mains along with SBI Clerk Result 2023 of that stage. In this article, we have provided the details related to SBI Clerk Mains Score Card 2023 including the SBI Clerk Score Card release date, steps to download SBI Clerk Final Score Card 2023, and details mentioned on the scorecard.
|SBI Clerk Mains Score Card 2023: Important Dates|
|SBI Clerk Mains Exam Date||15th January 2023|
|SBI Clerk Mains Result 2023||10th March 2023|
|SBI Clerk Mains Score Card 2023||13th March 2023|
|SBI Clerk Mains Cut-Off 2023||13th March 2023|
SBI Clerk Mains Score Card 2023 Link
The candidates who appeared for the SBI Clerk Mains exam for JA can download their SBI Clerk Mains Score Card 2023 and check SBI Clerk Mains Marks directly from the below link which is now activated officially. The scorecard for SBI Clerk Mains Exam has released on 13th March 2023 along with the SBI Clerk cut-off marks. The candidates need their registration number and password to check their marks. Click on the below link to check your SBI Clerk mains marks.
Steps to Download SBI Clerk Mains Score Card 2023
All candidates are required to follow the steps given below to check SBI Junior Associates Mains Scorecard/ Marks for SBI Clerk 2023.
1. Visit the official website of the State Bank of India www.sbi.co.in or click on the scorecard/marks link mentioned above.
2. Click on “Careers” and a new page open in your browser.
3. Scroll down and click on “Current Openings”.
4. Search and click on “Recruitment in Clerical Cadre in SBI Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) (Advt. No. CRPD/CR/2022-23/15)”.
5. Click on ‘Check SBI Clerk Mains Result & Marks’.
6. A new page will appear with- Recruitment in Clerical Cadre in SBI Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) (Advt. No. CRPD/CR/2022-23/15) MAINS EXAMINATION HELD ON 15 JANUARY 2023 Marks Secured by the Candidate (Phase-II)
6. Enter your registration number/roll number, Date of Birth and fill in the verification code in the login box.
7. Your SBI Clerk Mains Scorecard appears on the screen, download and check your prelims mark.
Details Mentioned on SBI Clerk Score Card 2023
The SBI Clerk Score Card 2023 will have the following details printed on it. The candidates are advised to check all the details carefully.
- Candidate's Name
- Roll number/Registration number
- Date of Birth
- Category and Sub Category
- Candidate's Signature
- Post applied
- Total marks scored in SBI Clerk Mains Exam
- Overall Cut off Marks
- Marks scored in aggregate
- Section-wise Marks scored
- Qualifying Status in Mains exam
|SBI Clerk Exam Pattern||SBI Clerk New Salary Structure|
|SBI Clerk Previous Year Papers PDFs||SBI Clerk Syllabus|