The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will conduct a written test for the post of Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer, Employees & Provident Fund Organisation on September 5, 2021. UPSC is conducting UPSC EPFO exam to fill up 421 vacancies to Enforcement Officer and Accounts Officer posts. In this article, we are providing the UPSC EPFO Admit Card 2021 for Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer exam.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the exam dates for UPSC EPFO 2021 exam on 23rd June 2021 on its official website. AS per the latest notice, UPSC EPFO 2021 Offline exam is scheduled to be held on 5th September 2021.
The Recruitment Test (RT) will be conducted on September 5, 2021, in a single shift – from 10 am to 12 noon. The admit card is available on the official site from April 16 to September 5, 2021. Candidates will have to report to the test centre 1 hour before the commencement of the examination. The entry into the test centre will be closed 10 minutes before the start of the test.
|Exam Name||ENFORCEMENT OFFICER/ACCOUNTS OFFICER, (EPFO) 2020|
|Exam Date||September 5, 2021|
|Admit Card Issue Date||August 2021|
|Admit Card End Date||September 5, 2021|
UPSC will release a link to download the the admit card for UPSC EPFO 2021 exam by mid August 2021 at the official website of UPSC i.e. https://www.upsc.gov.in. For the easy user access the direct link to download UPSC EPFO Admit Card 2021 will be given below. So, all candidates can download their admit card by clicking on the link mentioned below:
To download the UPSC EPFO admit card 2021, candidates can follow these simple steps given below.
• Visit the official site of UPSC on upsc.gov.in or Click on the Admit Card link given above.
• Go to the Admiit Card section.
• Click on E-Admit Cards for various Examinations of UPSC.
• Click on the "Download" button for ENFORCEMENT OFFICER/ACCOUNTS OFFICER, E.P.F.O. 2020 column.
• A new page will open where UPSC EPFO Admit Card 2020-21 link will be displayed.
1. Candidates who do not have clear photographs on the e-admit card will have to bring their original photo identity proof viz. Aadhar Card, Driving License, Passport, Voter card etc and two passport size photographs for appearing in the RT with an undertaking.
2. Bring this e-Admit Card along with the (original) Photo Identity Card, whose number is mentioned in the e-Admit Card, to secure admission to Test Centre. E-Admit card must be preserved till the declaration of Recruitment Test Result.
3. Candidates are advised to enter the Venue of the Test Centre well in time for frisking. Please note that the entry into the Venue of Test Centre shall be closed 10 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the Recruitment Test i.e. 09:50 AM. No candidate shall be allowed the entry to the Test venue after closure of the entry.
4. There will be a penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the Recruitment Test. Answers should be marked using Black Ball Point Pen only.
5. Wearing of Masks/ face cover is mandatory for all candidates. Candidates without mask/ facial cover will not be allowed entry into the venue.
6. Candidates, however, will have to remove their masks for verification, whenever required by the Recruitment Test functionaries.
7. Candidate may carry his/her own hand sanitizer (small size) in transparent bottle.
8. Candidates to follow COVID-19 norms of ‘Social Distancing’ as well as ‘Personal Hygiene’ inside the Rooms as well as premises of the venue.
Q1. What is the release date of UPSC EPFO Admit Card?
The admit card for Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer exam is expected to be released in August 2021.
Q2. What is the exam date of UPSC EPFO 2021 Exam.
The offline (Pen & Paper Mode) exam for UPSC EPFO will be conducted on September 5, 2021.
Q3. What is UPSC EPFO Exam Time?
The offline exam for UPSC EPFO is scheduled to be held from 10 AM to 12 PM.
Q4. What is the weightage of Recruitment Test (RT)?
The final selection will be based on the 75% of Recruitment Test (RT) and 25% of Interview.
Q5. Is UPSC EPFO a good job?
UPSC EPFO is one of the most reputed jobs, where the candidate would be handling various aspects of EPFO. If you are looking for a government job that not only offers a good position but a good career, then UPSC EPFO is the one to go with.