TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2022: Telangana State Public Service Commission will recruit eligible candidates for TSPSC Group 2 services through a written test. For being selected for the posts, the candidates must have to qualify for each stage of the recruitment process. The candidates looking forward to Telangana State PSC as a Group II officer posts must be aware of the TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Go through the article to know more about TSPSC Group 2 subject-wise syllabus and exam pattern.
TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2022- Overview
The TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus consists of General Knowledge, History & Society, Economy Development, and Telangana Movement & State Formation. Go through the overview of TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2022 and have an idea about the marking scheme, exam duration, and other important details for the syllabus from here.
|TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2022|
|Organisation||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||TSPSC Group 2|
|Exam Date||To be notified|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark|
|Negative Marking||0.25 marks or ¼th marks|
|Selection Process||Written test|
TSPSC Group 2 Selection Process 2022
The candidates who are planning to appear in the upcoming TSPSC Group 2 Recruitment Exam 2022 must be well versed with its selection process followed by TSPSC to shortlist candidates for Group 2 services. The TSPSC Group 2 examination has two stages:-
Stage 1- Written test (Offline) - Paper I, II, III, IV
TSPSC Group 2 Exam Pattern 2022
1. TSPSC Group 2 consists of 4 papers- Paper 1, Paper 2, Paper 3 and Paper 4 of 150 marks each.
2. For every correct answer, the candidates will get 1 Mark each
3. For each wrong answer, 0.25 will be deducted.
4. The TSPSC exam duration is 2 hours and 30 minutes.
5. Question paper is objective type in the trilingual language (English, Telugu, and Urdu)
6. A total of 600 marks will be allotted in Stage I, having 150 marks for each Paper I-IV and 75 marks in Stage II.
|Stage||Paper||No. of Questions||Duration|
|Stage-1||Paper I: General Studies and General Abilities||150||2 hours 30 minutes|
|Paper II: History, Polity and Society||150|
|Paper III: Economy and Development||150|
|Paper IV: Telangana Movement & State Formation||150|
TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2022
The TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus is not vast as compared to other examinations. There are 4 papers for different subjects and candidates have to focus on each paper to score good marks in TSPSC Group 2 Exam. This could be possible only if the candidates prepare as per the TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus which has been discussed below for each paper.
TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2022 for Paper 1
The topics to be covered in Paper I includes General knowledge and General Abilities which have been elaborated below.
- Current Affairs Regional, National & International
- International Relation & Events
- General Science: Achievements in Science & Technology
- World Geography: Indian Geography & of the Telangana State.
- Environmental Issues – Disaster Management (Prevention and Strategies)
- India – History & Cultural Heritage
- Telangana State: Heritage, Society, Culture, Arts & Literature and Policies
- Social Inclusion, Rights Issues & Inclusive Policies
- Logical Reasoning: Analytical & Data Interpretation
- English: Class 10th (Basic)
TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2022 for Paper 2
- Socio-Cultural History (India & Telangana State)
- Overview of the constitution & policies of India
- Social Structure, Issues & Public policies
TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2022 for Paper 3
Indian Economy: Issues and challenges
- Growth and Development: Concepts of Growth and Development - The Relationship between Growth and Development.
- Measures related to economic growth: National income- definition, concepts and methods of measuring national income; Nominal and real income.
- Poverty and Unemployment: Concepts of Poverty - Income Based Poverty and Non-Income Poverty; Measure of poverty; Unemployment definition, types of unemployment.
- Planning in the Indian Economy: Goals, Priorities, Strategies and Achievements of the Five Year Plans - 12th FYP; Cohesive Growth - Nithi Aayog.
Telangana State: Economy and development
- Telangana Economy in pre-partition Andhra Pradesh (1956-2014) - Development of Lemi (Water (Bachawat Committee), Economic Affairs (Lalit, Bhargava, Vanchu Committees) and Employment (Jai Bharat, Girglani Committees) and below.
- Land Reforms in Telangana: Abolition of Arbitrators: Zamindari, Jagirdari and Inamdari; Rental Reforms; Land Ceiling; Land-alienated areas on schedule.
- Agriculture and allied sectors: The share of agriculture and allied sectors.
GSDP; Distribution of land holdings; Dependence on Agriculture; Irrigation Irrigation Sources; Dry land agricultural problems; Agricultural loan.
- Industry and service sectors: industrial development; Sector of construction and growth industries- Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) sector; Industrial Infrastructure; Telangana Industrial Policy; Construction and growth
Issues of development and change
- Development Dynamics: Regional Inequalities in India - Social Inequalities - Caste, Race (Tribe), Gender and Religion; Immigration; Urbanization.
- Development: land acquisition policy; Rehabilitation.
- Economic reforms: growth, poverty and inequality - social development (education and health); Social Transformation; Social security.
- Sustainable Development: Concept and Measurement; Sustainable development goals.
TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2022 for Paper 4
- The idea of Telangana (1948-1970)
- Mobilisation Phase (1971-1990)
- Towards Formation of Telangana State (1991-2014)