TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2023: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) will recruit eligible candidates for TSPSC Group 2 services through a written test. For being selected for the posts, the candidates must have to qualify for each stage of the recruitment process. The candidates looking forward to Telangana State PSC as a Group II officer post must be aware of the TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus and Exam Pattern. The official notification of the TSPSC Group 2 recruitment 2023 has been released to recruit 783 posts, the online registration for this exam will begin on January 18, 2023. Go through the article to know more about the TSPSC Group 2 subject-wise syllabus and exam pattern.
TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2023- Overview
The TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus consists of General Knowledge, History & Society, Economy Development, and Telangana Movement & State Formation. Go through the overview of TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2023 and have an idea about the marking scheme, exam duration, and other important details for the syllabus from here.
|TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2023|
|Organisation||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||TSPSC Group 2 Exam 2023|
|Exam Date||To be notified|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark|
|Negative Marking||0.25 marks or ¼th marks|
|Selection Process||Written test|
Start preparing for the TSPSC Group 2 exam with TSPSC Group 2 Online Classes, Test Series, Mock Test, and Video Courses to confirm your final selection for Gorup 2 vacancies. Click on the below link to avail 75% off on Telaganga Mega Pack using Coupon Code- CP75
TSPSC Group 2 Selection Process 2023
The candidates who are planning to appear in the upcoming TSPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2023 exam must be well versed with its selection process followed by TSPSC to shortlist candidates for Group 2 services. The TSPSC Group 2 examination has two stages:-
Stage 1- Written test (Offline) - Paper I, II, III, IV
TSPSC Group 2 Exam Pattern 2023
1. TSPSC Group 2 consists of 4 papers- Paper 1, Paper 2, Paper 3 and Paper 4 of 150 marks each.
2. For every correct answer, the candidates will get 1 Mark each
3. For each wrong answer, 0.25 will be deducted.
4. The TSPSC exam duration is 2 hours and 30 minutes.
5. Question paper is objective type in the trilingual language (English, Telugu, and Urdu)
6. A total of 600 marks will be allotted in Stage I, having 150 marks for each Paper I-IV and 75 marks in Stage II.
|Stage||Paper||No. of Questions||Duration|
|Stage-1||Paper I: General Studies and General Abilities||150||2 hours 30 minutes|
|Paper II: History, Polity and Society||150|
|Paper III: Economy and Development||150|
|Paper IV: Telangana Movement & State Formation||150|
TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2023
The TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus is not vast as compared to other examinations. There are 4 papers for different subjects and candidates have to focus on each paper to score good marks in TSPSC Group 2 Exam. This could be possible only if the candidates prepare as per the TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus which has been discussed below for each paper.
TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2023 for Paper 1
The topics to be covered in Paper I include General knowledge and General Abilities which have been elaborated below.
- Current Affairs Regional, National & International
- International Relations & Events
- General Science: Achievements in Science & Technology
- World Geography: Indian Geography & of the Telangana State.
- Environmental Issues – Disaster Management (Prevention and Strategies)
- India – History & Cultural Heritage
- Telangana State: Heritage, Society, Culture, Arts & Literature and Policies
- Social Inclusion, Rights Issues & Inclusive Policies
- Logical Reasoning: Analytical & Data Interpretation
- English: Class 10th (Basic)
TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2023 for Paper 2
- Socio-Cultural History (India & Telangana State)
- Overview of the constitution & policies of India
- Social Structure, Issues & Public policies
TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2023 for Paper 3
Indian Economy: Issues and challenges
- Growth and Development: Concepts of Growth and Development - The Relationship between Growth and Development.
- Measures related to economic growth: National income- definition, concepts and methods of measuring national income; Nominal and real income.
- Poverty and Unemployment: Concepts of Poverty - Income Based Poverty and Non-Income Poverty; Measure of poverty; Unemployment definition, types of unemployment.
- Planning in the Indian Economy: Goals, Priorities, Strategies and Achievements of the Five Year Plans - 12th FYP; Cohesive Growth - Nithi Aayog.
Telangana State: Economy and development
- Telangana Economy in pre-partition Andhra Pradesh (1956-2014) - Development of Lemi (Water (Bachawat Committee), Economic Affairs (Lalit, Bhargava, Vanchu Committees) and Employment (Jai Bharat, Girglani Committees) and below.
- Land Reforms in Telangana: Abolition of Arbitrators: Zamindari, Jagirdari and Inamdari; Rental Reforms; Land Ceiling; Land-alienated areas on schedule.
- Agriculture and allied sectors: The share of agriculture and allied sectors.
GSDP; Distribution of land holdings; Dependence on Agriculture; Irrigation Irrigation Sources; Dry land agricultural problems; Agricultural loan.
- Industry and service sectors: industrial development; Sector of construction and growth industries- Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) sector; Industrial Infrastructure; Telangana Industrial Policy; Construction and growth
Issues of development and change
- Development Dynamics: Regional Inequalities in India - Social Inequalities - Caste, Race (Tribe), Gender and Religion; Immigration; Urbanization.
- Development: land acquisition policy; Rehabilitation.
- Economic reforms: growth, poverty and inequality - social development (education and health); Social Transformation; Social security.
- Sustainable Development: Concept and Measurement; Sustainable development goals.
TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2023 for Paper 4
- The idea of Telangana (1948-1970)
- Mobilisation Phase (1971-1990)
- Towards Formation of Telangana State (1991-2014)
|TSPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2023||TSPSC Group 1 Syllabus 2023|
|TSPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2023||TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2023|
|TSPSC Group 3 Recruitment 2023||TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus 2023|