TSPSC Group 3 Notification 2022: Telangana State Public Commission Conducts the combined Civil services examination 3(Group III) for direct recruitment of candidates every year in Group 3. TSPSC group 3 2022 Notification will be released on the official website of TSPSC along with detailed information for the recruitment process. The TSPSC Group 3 Recruitment is conducted in an offline mode followed by Document verification and final joining. The Final Joining is conducted by the respective commission based on their marks. The following posts are included in the TSPSC Group 3 services or department:
- Endowment Services
- Chief Commissioner of Land Administration (CCLA) Department
- Home Department
- Panchayat Raj Department
- Disaster Response And Fire Services
- CID Department
- Intelligence Department
- Commissioner Of State Tax Department
TSPSC Group 3 Notification 2022
The TSPSC Group 3 Notification 2022 will be released on the official website of TSPSC. Candidates can check the following information on Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Group 3 notification PDF like eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, important dates. A direct link to TSPSC Group 3 Notification 2022 will be provided here for the candidates to download the notification when released officially.
TSPSC Group 3 2022- Overview
The TSPSC Group 3 2022 Notification is expected to be released in April 2022 as per the TSPSC annual planner 2022. Let us have an overview of the important details of the TSPSC Group 3 exam 2022.
|TSPSC Group 3 Recruitment 2022|
|Name of Organization||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||TSPSC Group 3|
|TSPSC Group 3 Vacancy||1373|
|Name Of the Posts||Junior Assistant, LD Steno, typist, Junior Stenographer Etc.|
|Online Registration||To be notified|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
TSPSC Group 3 Exam Date
The Exam dates of the TSPSC Group 3 have not been released yet but it is expected to release shortly. Candidates should stay tuned on the official website of Careerpower to get the latest information about the examination.
TSPSC Group 3 Vacancy 2022
There are a total of 1373(Expected) vacancies of the different posts that have been released by the TSPSC. The candidates will be recruited in the following posts. The exact number of the vacancies will be updated with the release of the notification.
TSPSC Group 3 2022 Apply Online
The Official Notification of TSPSC Group 3 2022 is going to be released in April 2022. The candidates are suggested to save this page to get notified whenever the link gets Activated for the TSPSC Group 3 Apply Online.
TSPSC Group 3 Application Fee
The Fee for the TSPSC Group 3 2022 is as follows. If there are any changes regarding the fees that will be published by the authorities we will update you soon.
|For UR Category|
Rs 100 ( Application fee)
Rs 120 (Examination Fee)
|For SC/ST/ EX-Servicemen/BC/PH candidates||Rs 100/-|
Steps to Apply for TSPSC Group 3 Recruitment 2022
Here are the Steps which candidates can follow to submit the Application.
- Click on the link mentioned above and you will be redirected to the TSPSC official site directly.
- A page will be opened where you will get the registration and login form.
- If you are already registered for TSPSC Exams, then fill in the login details to apply for TSPSC Group 4. But if you are not registered, then first you need to fill out the registration form.
- After login, go to “Apply Now” and fill in all the required details i.e Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Education Qualification, Address, educational qualifications, and all the degrees you hold, etc.
- After that Fill in your communication address and Upload your Photo and signature.
- Before submitting the form, preview your details.
- Once you submit the form, the next step is to pay your fee. The application fee is acceptable in online and offline modes.
- Pay your fee through Debit/Credit card/Net Banking/E-Challan if applicable.
- Click on submit and Your form will be submitted successfully.
- Your Online TSPSC Group 3 application process is completed and you can take a printout of the application form for further use
Documents To upload For TSPSC Group 3 Exam 2022
- Proof of Educational Qualification
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Declaration as Unemployed
- Employer’s No Objection Certificate if Necessary
- Caste Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Community certificate
- Disability certificate
TSPSC Group 3 2022 Eligibility
The candidate must be a citizen of India and the Applicant should have a working knowledge of Telugu. Check educational qualification and age limit for TSPSC Group 3 2022.
TSPSC Group 3 Educational Qualification
- Candidates Must complete their Intermediate or Degree
- You must have typist Knowledge for the typist Role.
- The Educational qualification as demanded By TSPSC’s Official website.
TSPSC Group 3 Age Limit
- The candidate must be 18 years old
- The maximum age is 36 years
- The relaxation for age will be provided for SC, ST and OBC candidates which 10 years
- State government employees will get 5 years of relaxation
TSPSC Group 3 Exam Pattern
There are no changes has been seen in the exam patterns. The TSPSC Group 3 Exam Pattern is as follows.
|Paper||Type of Test||Subjects||Total Questions|
|Paper 1||All objectives type||General Studies and General Abilities||150|
|Paper 2||All objectives type||History, Political science and Society.||150|
|Paper 3||All objectives type||Economy of Development||150|
TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus 2022
The TSPSC Group 3 syllabus comprises the following sections.
Paper 1- General Studies and General Abilities
Paper 2- History, Political science and Society.
Paper 3- Economy of Development
Here is the detailed syllabus for TSPSC Group 3 Paper I, II, and III:
TSPSC Group 3 Paper I
- General Studies and General Abilities
- World Geography
- Indian Geography
- Telangana State Geography
- Cultural Heritage and History of India
- Social Exclusion
- Rights Issues
- 8th standard Basic English
- Regional Current Affairs
- Policies of Telangana State
- National Current Affairs
- Inclusive policies
- Society, Heritage, Literature, Arts, and Cultures of Telangana
- International Current Affairs
- Disaster Management: Prevention and Mitigation strategies
- Environmental issues
- General Science: India’s Technology and achievement
- Logical Reasoning: Data Interpretation and Analytical ability
- International events and Relations
TSPSC Group 3 Paper-II
- History, Political Science, and Society
- Socio-Cultural characteristics of Telangana Society
- Remarkable features of Indian Society: Caste, Religion, Tribe, Marriage, Family
- Social Issues:
- Communalism, Casteism, child labour, violence against women, Disability, and the aged.
- Social Movements:
- Women’s Movements, Dalit Movements, Peasant’s movement, Environmental Movements, Human Rights Movements.
- Social specific issues of Telangana:
- Child Labour, Fluorosis, Girl Child, Vetti, Jogini, Migration, and Framer’s and weaver’s labor.
- Welfare Programmes:
- Employment, Rural and urban, Tribal welfare, Poverty Alleviation
TSPSC Group 3 Paper III
- Economy and Development
- Issues and challenges of the Indian Economy
- Enhancement and Outgrowth:
- Relationship between growth and enhancement
- Economic Growth measurement:
- Definition, concepts of Natural Income
- Real and nominal income
- Poverty and unemployment:
- Measurement of Poverty
- Definition and types of unemployment
- Planning in Indian Economy:
- Priorities, Objectives, achievements, and strategies of five-year plans.
- Issues of Developments and change:
- Sustainable Development and goals, Concepts and Measurement
- Displacement and Development:
- Land Acquisition Policy
- Rehabilitation and Resettlement
- Economic Reforms:
- Inequalities, Growth, and Poverty
- Social security, Social Transformation
- Sustainable Development:
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Concept and Measurement of Development
TSPSC Group 3 2022 Salary
The TSPSC Group 3 salary will be around Rs. 20,000 to 40,000 including the allowances Telangana Public Service Commission gives best in the market.