TSPSC Group 3 Exam Date 2023 Out: Telangana State Public Commission Conducts the combined Civil services examination 3(Group III) for direct recruitment of candidates every year in Group 3. TSPSC Group 3 2023 Notification has been released on the official website of TSPSC announcing 1365 vacancies for various posts. TSPSC Group 3 Exam 2023 has been postponed by the administration and TSPSC Group 3 New Exam Date will be released soon. The TSPSC Group 3 Recruitment is conducted in an offline mode followed by Document verification and final joining. The Final Joining is conducted by the respective commission based on their marks.
The following posts are included in the TSPSC Group 3 services or departments-
- Endowment Services
- Chief Commissioner of Land Administration (CCLA) Department
- Home Department
- Panchayat Raj Department
- Disaster Response And Fire Services
- CID Department
- Intelligence Department
- Commissioner Of State Tax Department
TSPSC Group 3 2023- Overview
The TSPSC Group 3 2023 Notification has been released on 30th December 2022 announcing 1365 vacancies for various Group 3 posts. Let us have an overview of the important details of the TSPSC Group 3 Exam 2023.
|TSPSC Group 3 Recruitment 2023|
|Name of Organization||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||TSPSC Group 3|
|TSPSC Group 3 Vacancy||1365|
|Name Of the Posts||Junior Assistant, LD Steno, typist, Junior Stenographer Etc.|
|TSPSC Group 3 Exam Date 2023||To be Notified|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
TSPSC Group 3 Exam Date 2023 Out
TSPSC Group 3 Exam Date 2023 has been announced at https://tspsc.gov.in/. The Exam dates of the TSPSC Group 3 are going to be rescheduled. Candidates should stay tuned on the official website of Careerpower to get the latest information about the examination.
|TSPSC Group 3 2023 Important Dates|
|TSPSC Group 3 Notification 2023||30th December 2022|
|TSPSC Group 3 Apply Online Starts||24th January 2023|
|TSPSC Group 3 Last Date||23rd February 2023|
|TSPSC Group 3 Hall Ticket 2023||September 2023|
|TSPSC Group 3 Exam Date 2023||To be Notified|
Start preparing for the TSPSC Group 3 exam with TSPSC Group 3 Online Classes, Test Series, Mock Test, and Video Courses to confirm your final selection for Gorup 3 vacancies. Click on the below link to avail 75% off on Telaganga Mega Pack using Coupon Code- CP75
TSPSC Group 3 Notification 2023
TSPSC Group 3 Notification 2023 (Advt No. 29/2022) has been released on the official website of TSPSC for 1365 Group 3 vacancies for various posts. Candidates can check the following information on Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Group 3 notification PDF like eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, and important dates. A direct link to download the TSPSC Group 3 Notification 2023 pdf has been attached below for your reference.
TSPSC Group 3 2023 Hall Ticket
TSPSC is going to release the TSPSC Group 3 Hall Ticket 2023 will be released 06 to 07 days before the exam at the official portal www.tspsc.gov.in. Candidates can download the admit card using their TSPSC ID and Date of Birth. Aspirants will be able to download TSPSC Group 3 Hall Ticket 2023 from the link below.
TSPSC Group 3 Vacancy 2023
A total of 1365 vacancies for Junior Assistant, Clerk, Typist, Accountant and Auditor posts in different departments have been released by the TSPSC along with TSPSC Group 3 Notification 2023 on 30th December 2022. The candidates will be recruited for the following posts. Click on the below link to check that post-wise vacancies have been updated as released by the commission.
TSPSC Group 3 2023 Apply Online
The TSPSC Group 3 Apply Online 2023 process for Junior Assistant, Accountant, Typist, and Auditor posts started on 24th January 2023 at www.tspsc.gov.in and the last date to apply online for the TSPSC Group 3 exam is 23rd February 2023. The candidates are suggested to save this page to get notified whenever the link gets activated for the TSPSC Group 3 Apply Online. All candidates are required to fill TSPSC Group 3 Application form before the last date.
TSPSC Group 3 Application Fee
The application form fee for the TSPSC Group 3 exam 2023 is as follows.
|For UR Category|
Rs 100 ( Application fee)
Rs 120 (Examination Fee)
|For SC/ST/ EX-Servicemen/BC/PH candidates||Rs 100/-|
Steps to Apply for TSPSC Group 3 Recruitment 2023
Here are the Steps which candidates can follow to submit the Application.
- Click on the link mentioned above and you will be redirected to the TSPSC official site directly.
- A page will be opened where you will get the registration and login form.
- If you are already registered for TSPSC Exams, then fill in the login details to apply for TSPSC Group 4. But if you are not registered, then first you need to fill out the registration form.
- After login, go to “Apply Now” and fill in all the required details i.e Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Education Qualification, Address, educational qualifications, and all the degrees you hold, etc.
- After that Fill in your communication address and Upload your Photo and signature.
- Before submitting the form, preview your details.
- Once you submit the form, the next step is to pay your fee. The application fee is acceptable in online and offline modes.
- Pay your fee through Debit/Credit card/Net Banking/E-Challan if applicable.
- Click on submit and Your form will be submitted successfully.
- Your Online TSPSC Group 3 application process is completed and you can take a printout of the application form for further use
Documents To upload For TSPSC Group 3 Exam 2023
- Proof of Educational Qualification
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Declaration as Unemployed
- Employer’s No Objection Certificate if Necessary
- Caste Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Community certificate
- Disability certificate
TSPSC Group 3 2023 Eligibility
The candidate must be a citizen of India and the Applicant should have a working knowledge of Telugu. Check educational qualification and age limit for TSPSC Group 3 2023.
TSPSC Group 3 Educational Qualification
- Candidates Must complete their Intermediate or Degree
- You must have typist Knowledge for the typist Role.
- The Educational qualification as demanded By TSPSC’s Official website.
TSPSC Group 3 Age Limit
- The candidate must be 18 years old
- The maximum age is 36 years
- The relaxation for age will be provided for SC, ST and OBC candidates which 10 years
- State government employees will get 5 years of relaxation
TSPSC Group 3 Exam Pattern
There are no changes has been seen in the exam patterns. The TSPSC Group 3 Exam Pattern is as follows.
|Paper||Type of Test||Subjects||Total Questions|
|Paper 1||All objectives type||General Studies and General Abilities||150|
|Paper 2||All objectives type||History, Political science and Society.||150|
|Paper 3||All objectives type||Economy of Development||150|
TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus 2023
The TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus 2023 comprises the following sections.
Paper 1- General Studies and General Abilities
Paper 2- History, Political science and Society.
Paper 3- Economy of Development
Here is the detailed syllabus for TSPSC Group 3 Paper I, II, and III:
TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus Paper I
- General Studies and General Abilities
- World Geography
- Indian Geography
- Telangana State Geography
- Cultural Heritage and History of India
- Social Exclusion
- Rights Issues
- 8th standard Basic English
- Regional Current Affairs
- Policies of Telangana State
- National Current Affairs
- Inclusive policies
- Society, Heritage, Literature, Arts, and Cultures of Telangana
- International Current Affairs
- Disaster Management: Prevention and Mitigation strategies
- Environmental issues
- General Science: India’s Technology and achievement
- Logical Reasoning: Data Interpretation and Analytical ability
- International events and Relations
TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus Paper-II
- History, Political Science, and Society
- Socio-Cultural characteristics of Telangana Society
- Remarkable features of Indian Society: Caste, Religion, Tribe, Marriage, Family
- Social Issues:
- Communalism, Casteism, child labour, violence against women, Disability, and the aged.
- Social Movements:
- Women’s Movements, Dalit Movements, Peasant’s movement, Environmental Movements, Human Rights Movements.
- Social specific issues of Telangana:
- Child Labour, Fluorosis, Girl Child, Vetti, Jogini, Migration, and Framer’s and weaver’s labor.
- Welfare Programmes:
- Employment, Rural and urban, Tribal welfare, Poverty Alleviation
TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus Paper III
- Economy and Development
- Issues and challenges of the Indian Economy
- Enhancement and Outgrowth:
- Relationship between growth and enhancement
- Economic Growth measurement:
- Definition, concepts of Natural Income
- Real and nominal income
- Poverty and unemployment:
- Measurement of Poverty
- Definition and types of unemployment
- Planning in Indian Economy:
- Priorities, Objectives, achievements, and strategies of five-year plans.
- Issues of Developments and change:
- Sustainable Development and goals, Concepts and Measurement
- Displacement and Development:
- Land Acquisition Policy
- Rehabilitation and Resettlement
- Economic Reforms:
- Inequalities, Growth, and Poverty
- Social security, Social Transformation
- Sustainable Development:
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Concept and Measurement of Development
TSPSC Group 3 2023 Salary
The TSPSC Group 3 salary will be around Rs. 20,000 to 40,000 including the allowances Telangana Public Service Commission gives best in the market.
|TSPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2023||TSPSC Group 1 Syllabus 2023|
|TSPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2023||TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2023|
|TSPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2023|