IBPS Handwritten Declaration 2023: As the application process for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023 is going on and will last till 21st July 2023, lakh of banking aspirants are rushing to fill up their application forms for the respective jobs they have been preparing for. Unlike each year, the Institute of Banking & Personnel Selection has invited eligible graduates to fill up the application forms for IBPS Clerk Exam 2023. While filling out the IBPS Application form, one thing must be submitted carefully, i.e. IBPS Clerk Handwritten Declaration which is to be written carefully and precisely without any mistake. To help you understand more about IBPS Declaration for IBPS Clerk, we have discussed everything in detail in the below section.
IBPS Handwritten Declaration 2023
The IBPS handwritten declaration for IBPS Clerk Exam has to be written in the candidate’s handwriting and the text should be written in the English language only. The text should be written just like mentioned below and should NOT BE IN CAPITAL LETTERS. If IBPS found the IBPS Handwritten Declaration inappropriate or written by anybody else or in any other language or in the capital letter, the application will be considered invalid and cancelled. Continue reading further to know more about Handwritten Declaration for IBPS.
IBPS PO Handwritten Declaration 2023
When a candidate begins to fill IBPS PO 2023 Application form, then he/she has to write a declaration in their own handwriting which has to be uploaded along with the application with a file size of 50 to 100 kbs and dimensions of 800 x 400 pixels.
“I, (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
IBPS Handwritten Declaration- Important Dates
IBPS Clerk Handwritten Declaration 2023 must be submitted along with the IBPS Clerk application form only in online mode before the last date. Check the important dates for IBPS Clerk 2023 Application Process in the below table-
|Activity||IBPS PO & SO 2023 Dates|
|IBPS Notification||01st August 2023|
|Online Application Starts||01st August 2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||21st August 2023|
|Last Date to Pay Fee & Print Application||21st August 2023|
IBPS Handwritten Declaration 2023- Points to Remember
Keep the following points for IBPS Clerk Hand-written Declaration Text while filling application form-
- The size of the Hand-written Declaration is 50 to 100 kbs with dimensions of 800 x 400 pixels.
- The IBPS Handwritten Declaration text is not be written in Capital Letters.
- IBPS Clerk Handwritten Declaration is to be written in the English language only, no other language would be accepted.
- The IBPS Clerk Handwritten Declaration text is to be written by the individual only who is applying for the post.
- Do write the declaration text clearly and neatly.
- Do not over-write the text or make any mistakes.
- Do write IBPS Clerk Handwritten Declaration text on a clean white paper.
- Upload the handwritten declaration along with Photograph, Signature, and Left Thumb Impression.