IBPS PO Handwritten Declaration 2022: As the application process has been actived from 02nd August to 22nd August 2022 for IBPS PO Recruitment 2022, lakh of banking aspirants are rushing to fill up their application form for the respective jobs they have been preparing for. Unlike each year, the Institute of Banking & Personnel Selection has invited eligible graduates to fill up the application forms for IBPS PO Exam 2022. While filling out the IBPS Application form, one thing is mandatory and to be submitted carefully, i.e. IBPS PO Handwritten Declaration which is to be written carefully and precisely without any mistake. To help you understand more about IBPS Declaration for IBPS PO, we have discussed everything in detail in the below section.
IBPS PO Handwritten Declaration 2022
The IBPS handwritten declaration for IBPS PO Exam has to be written in the candidate’s handwriting itself only and the text is supposed to be written in the English language only. The text should be written just like mentioned below and should NOT BE IN CAPITAL LETTERS. If IBPS found the IBPS PO Handwritten Declaration inappropriate or written by anybody else or in any other language or in the capital letter, the application will be considered invalid and cancelled. Continue reading further to know more about Handwritten Declaration for IBPS.
IBPS PO Hand-written Declaration 2022
When a candidate begins to fill IBPS PO 2022 Application form, then he/she have to write a declaration in their own handwriting which has to be uploaded along with the application with a file size of 50 to 100 kbs and dimensions of 800 x 400 pixels.
“I, (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
IBPS PO Handwritten Declaration- Important Dates
IBPS PO Handwritten Declaration 2022 must be submitted along with the IBPS PO application form only in online mode before the last date. Check the important dates for IBPS PO 2022 Application Process in the below table-
|Activity||IBPS PO 2022 Dates|
|Notification||01st August 2022|
|Online Application Starts||02nd August 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||22nd August 2022|
|Last Date to Pay Fee & Print Application||22nd August 2022|
IBPS PO Handwritten Declaration 2022- Points to Remember
Keep the following points for IBPS PO Hand-written Declaration Text while filling application form-
- The size of the Hand-written Declaration is 50 to 100 kbs with dimensions of 800 x 400 pixels.
- The IBPS Handwritten Declaration text is not be written in Capital Letters.
- IBPS PO Handwritten Declaration is to be written in the English language only, no other language would be accepted.
- The IBPS PO Handwritten Declaration text is to be written by the individual only who is applying for the post.
- Do write the declaration text clearly and neatly.
- Do not over-write the text or make any mistakes.
- Do write IBPS PO Handwritten Declaration text on a clean white paper.
- Upload the handwritten declaration along with Photograph, Signature, and Left Thumb Impression.