TSPSC Group 1 Apply Online 2022: Telangana State Public Service Commission is a body that helps in the functioning of the Government of Telangana through the recruitment of suitable candidates for the civil services in Telangana. For the year 2022-23, TSPSC has announced a huge number of vacancies for the first time, i.e. 503 Group 1 vacancies for Telangana Government. The first step for the recruitment drive is to submit the TSPSC Group 1 Online Application form. The link to apply for the TSPSC Group 1 vacancy has been activated officially from 02nd May to 31st May 2022 at https://tspsc.gov.in/. For the candidates' ease, we have provided the direct TSPSC Group 1 Apply Online Link in this article as TSPSC has now started accepting the online application form.
TSPSC Group 1 Apply Online 2022
As the notification for the TSPSC Group 1 2022 Exam has been released, the eligible & interested candidates have to submit their TSPSC Group 1 Application Form to get registered for the TSPSC Group 1 2022 Exam. TSPSC Group 1 Application Process 2022 will be done in online mode only and any application form through other means will not be accepted. The last date to apply online & pay the application fee for the TSPSC Group 1 recruitment 2022 exam is 31st May 2022 (11:59 pm). The important details about TSPSC Group 1 Apply Online 2022 have been discussed in the article below.
TSPSC Group 1 Online Application 2022
Through TSPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2022, various Group 1 Services posts including Deputy Collector, District Registrar, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Municipal Commissioner, Assistant Audit Officer, District Panchayat Raj Officer, Assistant Treasury Office, etc. will be filled.
|TSPSC Group 1 Apply Online 2022- Important Dates|
|TSPSC Group 1 Notification 2022||02nd May 2022|
|TSPSC Group 1 Application Form 2022||02nd May 2022|
|TSPSC Group 1 Apply Online last date||31st May 2022 (11:59 pm)|
|Last Date to Pay Fee||31st May 2022|
TSPSC Group 1 Online Application Link
Telangana State Public Service Commission has begun with TSPSC Group 1 2022 Online Application from 02nd May 2022 for 503 Group 1 vacancies. The candidates holding the required eligibility criteria for TSPSC group 4 posts can apply online through the TSPSC Group 4 2022 Application link by clicking the direct link below. As mentioned in the notification, the TSPSC Group 1 Apply Online link will remain active till 31st May 2022 (11:59 pm).
TSPSC Group 1 Application Fee
The candidates of PH, SC, ST, OBC and EX-Servicemen/women category who are applying for the TSPSC Group 1 examination are required to pay the Application Fee only while other category candidates have to pay both application and examination fee which is tabulated below.
|Category||Application Process Fee||Examination Fee|
|PH, SC, ST, OBC and EX-Servicemen/women||Rs. 200/-||Nil|
|Other Category||Rs. 200/-||Rs. 120/-|
Steps to fill TSPSC Group 1 Application Form 2022
The application process is completely online; candidates will have to follow the instructions provided in the official TSPSC Group 1 Notification 2022. The candidate can also follow these simple guidelines below and apply online for the TSPSC Group 1 2022.
Step 1- Registration
- Visit the official TSPSC portal, i.e., www.tspsc.gov.in. Go to the home page and click on “New” under One-Time Registration (OTR).
- Fill in all the details in TSPSC OTR.
- Upload a scanned image and scanned signature.
- Complete the OTR process and note down the registration id and password for future reference.
Step 2- Filling the TSPSC Group Application Form
- Go to the official TSPSC at www.tspsc.gov.in.
- Click on the “Apply Online” option on the home screen.
- Login using registration id and password done for OTR.
- Enter the details in the TSPSC Group Application Form.
- Accept the declaration and preview the application form.
- Check carefully as this is the last chance to edit the incorrect information on the form.
- Click on “Submit.” The application form will be submitted and now you can proceed to payment.
- After completion of the application form, the payment gateway will open. Choose the payment mode, i.e., net banking, credit card, debit card, etc. and make the payment
- Download the TSPSC Group 1 application form and take out prints of it for future references.
Documents Required to Fill TSPSC Group 1 Application 2022
Make sure, the candidates should keep the following documents ready before applying online for the TSPSC Group 1 recruitment application.
- Educational Certificate
- Domicile certificate
- SSC/10 class certificate
- Birth Certificate
- No objection certificate (in case of employed candidates)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Non-creamy layer certificate (if Applicable)
- Medical Certificate (in case of PWD candidates)
- Photo ID proof like Aadhar card, etc.