Delhi Police Head Constable Syllabus 2022: Delhi Police Head Constable Computer Based Examination is to be held in September 2022 for filling vacancies for Head Constable (Ministerial) in Delhi Police 2022. The selection will be done through a Computer-Based Objective Type Test, Physical Endurance and Measurement Test, Typing Test and Computer Test. The candidates willing to apply for the posts must be aware of the detailed Delhi Police Head Constable Syllabus and Exam Pattern for each phase and section which has been discussed in the article. For planning an effective strategy to secure good marks, a candidate must begin with an understanding of the syllabus.
Delhi Police Head Constable Syllabus 2022
When preparing for the Delhi Police Head Constable exam, the first & foremost thing is to be familiar with the complete & updated Delhi Police Head Constable Syllabus & Exam Pattern as released by the exam conducting body. Have a brief overview about Delhi Police Head Constable Exam 2022 has been tabulated below.
|Delhi Police Head Constable Syllabus 2022|
|Recruitment Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|Recruitment||Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2022|
|Exam Date||September 2022|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|No. of Questions||100|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark each|
|Selection Process||Computer-Based Objective Type Test|
Physical Endurance and Measurement Test
Computer Formatting Test
Delhi Police Head Constable Selection Process
The selection for the posts will be done by the commission through several stages and the final merit list will be released for the candidates who qualify in all the stages as per the parameters. The candidates have to go through the below stages to get shortlisted for Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2022.
- Computer-Based Objective Type Test
- Physical Endurance and Measurement Test
- Typing Test
- Computer Formatting Test (Qualifying)
- Document Verification
Delhi Police Head Constable Exam Pattern 2022
1. The written test will consist of 5 sections namely- General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, General Intelligence, English, and Computer Fundamental.
2. There will be a total of 100 MCQs for 1 mark each in the Computer Based Test.
3. The total duration to solve the questions is 90 minutes (1 hour 30 minutes).
4. The section-wise marking scheme has been detailed below.
|Delhi Police Head Constable Exam Pattern 2022|
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Max Marks||Duration of Exam|
|Part A||General Awareness||20||20||90 Minutes|
|Part B||Quantitative Aptitude||20||20|
|Part C||General Intelligence||25||25|
|Part D||English Language||25||25|
|Part E||Computer Fundamentals||10||10|
Delhi Police Head Constable Syllabus
The topics that need to be covered under each section of the Computer-Based Examination have been discussed below. Go through each topic from Delhi Police Head Constable Syllabus 2022 and plan your strategy for the upcoming Delhi Police Head Constable Exam.
Delhi Police Head Constable Syllabus- General Awareness
The questions in this section would be asked from General Awareness & General Knowledge Section. The candidates must be well aware of the topics mentioned below to score good marks in this section.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries
- Current Important Events
- Current Affairs – National & International
- Awards and Honors
- Important Financial
- Economic News
- Banking News
- Indian Constitution
- Books and Authors
- Important Days & Dates
- Sports Terminology
- Solar System
- Indian states and capitals
- Countries and Currencies
Delhi Police Head Constable Syllabus- English Language
- Reading Comprehension
- Jumbled Sentence
- Phrase Replacement
- Sentence Improvement
- Cloze Test
- Fill in the Blanks
- Wrong Spelt
- Infinitive, Gerund, Participle
- Identify the sentence pattern
- Find out the Error
- Direct & Indirect Speech
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Phrasal Verbs
- Idioms and phrases
- Synonyms & antonyms
- One-word substitution
Delhi Police Head Constable Syllabus- Reasoning
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence
- Deriving Conclusions from Passages
- Logical Sequence of Words
- Alphabet Test Series
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Situation Reaction Test
- Direction Sense Test
- Data Sufficiency
- Clocks & Calendars
- Statement – Conclusions
- Logical Venn Diagrams
- Statement – Arguments
- Inserting The Missing Character
- Alpha-Numeric Sequence Puzzle
Delhi Police Head Constable Syllabus- Quantitative Aptitude
- Number Systems: Computation of Whole Number, Decimal and Fractions, Relationship between numbers.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations: Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Alligation, Time and distance, Time and work.
- Algebra: Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds (simple problems) and Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Geometry: Familiarity with elementary geometric figures and facts:
- Triangle and its various kinds of centres, Congruence, and similarity of triangles,
- Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles.
- Mensuration: Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square Base.
- Trigonometry: Trigonometry, Trigonometric ratios, Complementary angles, Height and distances (simple problems only).
- Statistical Charts: Use of Tables and Graphs: Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar-diagram, Pie-chart.
Delhi Police Head Constable Syllabus- Computer Fundamentals
- Microsoft Office
- Computer Network
- Computer Fundamentals
- Input and Output Devices
- Components of Computer
- Computer Storage Devices
- OSI Model
Delhi Police Head Constable PET & PMT
The details about the parameters to be considered for Physical Endurance Test and Physical Measurements Test have been detailed below for both males and females for Delhi Police Head Constable Posts.
|Physical Endurance Test for Male Candidates|
|Age||Race – 1600 Meters||Long Jump||High Jump|
|Upto 30 Years||07 Minutes||12 ½ Feet||3 ½ Feet|
|Above 30 to 40 Years||08 Minutes||11 ½ Feet||3 ¼ Feet|
|Above 40 Years||09 Minutes||10 ½ Feet||3 Feet|
|Physical Endurance Test for Female Candidates|
|Age||Race – 800 Meters||Long Jump||High Jump|
|Upto 30 Years||05 Minutes||09 Feet||3 Feet|
|Above 30 to 40 Years||06 Minutes||08 Feet||2 ½ Feet|
|Above 40 Years||07 Minutes||07 Feet||2 ¼ Feet|
|Physical Measurements Test|
|Male||165 cms (Relaxable by 5 cms)||78 cms – 82 cms (Minimum 4 cms expansion)|
|Female||157 cms (Relaxable by 5 cms)||NA|
Delhi Police Head Constable Typing Test
The candidates who qualify in the three of the selection process will have to go through a Computer Typing Test. In this stage, the candidate's typing speed will be tested by the board and the test will be conducted for a total of 25 marks. These marks will be taken into consideration at the time of preparing the final result.
Delhi Police Head Constable Computer (Formatting) Test
The candidates who qualify for the computer test will have to appear for the computer formatting test in which they will be tested on MS-Word, MS-PowerPoint, and MS-Excel. This exam will be qualifying in nature. Once the candidate qualifies at this stage, he/she will be shortlisted for the post. The candidates who make it to the final merit list as set by the board will be selected for the Delhi Police Head Constable post.