Table of Contents
JAIIB 2023 Registration
JAIIB 2023 Registration: The Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF) has released the much-awaited official notification regarding the JAIIB 2023 Registration. The online registration for JAIIB 2023 has been initiated on 01st August 2023 on the official website http://www.iibf.org.in/ and eligible candidates can submit their online application forms by 21st August 2023. The candidates aspiring to appear for the Junior Associate of the Indian Institute of Bankers (JAIIB) exam must make sure that they have regular membership of the Institute. Here, we are providing you with all the necessary information related to this IIBF JAIIB Registration, steps to submit JAIIB Registration Form, application fees, documents required, and much more.
IIBF JAIIB Registration 2023
According to the official notification, the IIBF JAIIB Registration 2023 has been started on 1st August 2023. Candidates willing to appear for the exam must complete their registrations on or before the last date. IIBF JAIIB Exam aims at providing a required level of basic knowledge in banking and financial services, banking technology, customer relations, basic accountancy and legal aspects necessary for carrying out day-to-day banking operations.
IIBF JAIIB Registration 2023 Important Dates
Banking aspirants must know all the details and dates of important events before applying for IIB JAIIB Registration 2023. Check the complete schedule for IIBF JAIIB Registration 2023 tabulated below.
|IIBF JAIIB Registration 2023- Important Dates|
|IIBF JAIIB Registration 2023 Begins||1st August 2023|
|IIBF JAIIB Registration 2023 Last Date||21st August 2023|
|Last Date to pay the application fee||21st August 2023|
|JAIIB Admit Card 2023||September 2023|
|JAIIB Exam Date 2023||08th, 14th, 15th & 29th October 2023|
The regular members are invited to submit their online applications to IIBF JAIIB 2023 Exam from 1st August 2023 onwards at http://www.iibf.org.in/. The eligible bankers who were waiting to appear in the exam must fill out their online application form for JAIIB Exam by clicking on the link given below. It is advisable that aspirants should register the application at the earliest as only two slots are available for the exam. Aspirants are advised not to delay the online registration and complete their online registrations before 21st August 2023.
JAIIB Registration Fees 2023
The candidates willing to appear for the IIBF JAIIB Exam 2023 will have to pay the registration fees. The amount to be paid as the JAIIB Registration fees will be different for the number of attempts. Check the table below to know about the JAIIB Registration Fees 2023 which is to be paid online through Debit/Credit Card-
- From 01.08.2023 to 07.08.2023 – Normal Examination fees
- From 08.08.2023 to 14.08.2023 – Normal Examination fees plus Rs 100/-
- From 15.08.2023 to 21.08.2023 – Normal Examination fees plus Rs 200/-
|JAIIB Application Fees 2023|
|Attempts||Normal Examination Fee|
|1st Attempt Fee||Rs. 4000/-|
|2nd Attempt Fee||Rs. 1300/-|
|3rd Attempt Fee||Rs. 1300/-|
|4th Attempt Fee||Rs. 1300/-|
|5th Attempt Fee||Rs. 1300/-|
Steps to fill the IIBF JAIIB Registration Form 2023
Candidates must make sure that they are fulfilling all the eligibility criteria set by IIBF before filling out the JAIIB Registration form. The candidates should have passed the JAIIB Exam first and must be already working in the banking industry. Candidates may follow the below steps for filling out the application form for JAIIB 2023 exam.
- Visit the Indian Institute of Banking & Finance official website at http://www.iibf.org.in/.
- Select the ‘Examination/Courses’ option on the home page.
- Click on the ‘Flagship Courses’ option under the dropdown menu.
- Select JAIIB and then click on ‘Apply Online’.
- Login with your membership number and password.
- Read the instructions carefully and click accept.
- Fill in the details like mode, medium, centre for the exam, place of work etc.
- Click on ‘preview’ and crosscheck the JAIIB Registration form.
- Candidates must ensure that the details filled in are correct and spelt correctly in the JAIIB Registration form.
- Now, click on ‘accept and submit’ for online payment.
- Select the payment option (credit/debit card, net banking) and follow the on-screen instruction to complete the process.
- On completion, take out the print of fee receipt and registration form.
JAIIB Registration 2023 Eligibility Criteria
(i) Only the ordinary members of the Institute (Any person working in the banking and finance industry whose employer is an Institutional member of the Institute) can submit the IIBF JAIIB Registration form.
(ii) Candidates must have passed the 12th standard examination in any discipline or its equivalent. The Institute may, however at its discretion, allow any candidate from clerical or supervisory staff cadre of banks to appear at the examination on the recommendation of the Manager of the bank/ officer-in-charge of the bank’s office where the candidate is working, even if he/ she is not 12th standard pass or its equivalent.
(iii) Subordinate staff of recognized Banking/ Financial Institutions in India, who are members of the Institute, are eligible to appear at the examination, provided they have passed the 12th standard examination or its equivalent.