UGC NET Application Form 2022
The dates for filling out the registration form for UGC NET 2022 for UGC-NET December 2022 cycles has been released today along with the UGC NET 2022 notification and exam dates. National Testing Agency has activated the online registration portal for UGC NET 2022 exam on December 29, 2022. The exam will be conducted for the candidates who wish to grab admission for Assistant Professorship, Junior Research Fellowship or both, for Indian Universities and Colleges. The complete details to fill UGC NET Application Form including steps to apply, application fees, dimensions, and other details have been mentioned in the article below.
UGC NET Apply Online 2022- Important Dates
The online registration dates for UGC NET 2023 for the June session have been announced with the release of the notification. The UGC NET 2022 Apply Online is going to end on January 17, 2023. Check tentative dates for UGC NET 2022 Application Form.
|UGC NET Application Form 2022|
|Events||UGC NET Dates|
|UGC NET Notification||December 29, 2022|
|Release of Application form||December 29, 2022|
|UGC NET Apply Online Lats Date||January 17, 2023|
|Last date to Pay Fee||January 18, 2023 (upto 11:50 pm)|
|Correction of Application Form||January 19 & 20, 2023 (upto 11:50 pm)|
|Exam Date||February 21 to March 10, 2023|
UGC NET Application Form 2022 Link
The link to submit UGC NET Application Form 2022 for the UGC-NET 2022 December cycle has been activated on www.ugcnet.nta.nic.in till January 17, 2023 (5 pm) for the candidates who fulfill UGC NET Eligibility 2023. The candidates who have been preparing for Assistant Professorship, Junior Research Fellowship or both, for Indian Universities and Colleges must submit their UGC NET Application Form much before the last date. The link to apply online for UGC NET 2022 exam (2022 December cycle) is added here.
Click to Apply for UGC NET 2023 Exam [Link Active]
UGC NET Application Fee 2023
The application fee of UGC NET exam 2023 varies for all categories. The application fee is non-refundable. It can be paid through credit/ debit card or e-Challan. All the aspirants paying through e-Challan will have to make the cash payment in the bank. The category-wise fee details are mentioned below:
|UGC NET Application Fee 2023|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)- NCL||Rs. 550/-|
UGC NET Eligibility 2023- Click to Check Details
How to Fill UGC NET Application Form 2023
Follow the below steps to submit UGC NET Application Form 2023 for the UGC-NET December 2022 Cycle.
1. Visit the official website for UGC NET Online Registration or Click on Apply online link mentioned above.
2. Scroll down and click on "Application Form UGC-NET December 2022 cycle", UGC NET Application Form will be appearing on the screen. Enter the required details in the form and click on Submit.
3. Next step is to fill all the personal and educational details in the UGC NET application form.
4. While filling out the UGC NET Online application form, candidates should remember that the entries should be appropriate otherwise the form will not be accepted.
5. If the details are filled accurately then candidates can proceed to upload scanned photographs.
6. A message containing the Application Number will be shown on the screen. Candidates are required to note it down.
7. The fee payment under UGC NET Apply Online has to be done online through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or e-challan.
8. Once the payment is done, take the printout of UGC NET Online Application Form (one copy), Attendance Slip (one copy) and Admit Card(one copy) on separate A-4 size papers.
9. Candidates are supposed to submit the application form through UGC NET Apply Online only. They need not send the hard copies of their online application forms to the exam convener institute.
As per the guidelines, if a candidate commits an error while filling his/her name/DOB or the name of his/her parents in the UGC NET Application Form, he/she must submit an application to Head NET Bureau, University Grants Commission, University of Delhi South Campus, Benito Juarez Marg, New Delhi- 110 021, with complete details along with self-attested copies of documents such as Matriculation / High School / Higher Secondary which contains the requisite information.
Candidates can also try to rectify the mistakes while at the time of UGC NET Application Form Correction Procedure.
Dimensions for UGC NET Application Form
The size of the photograph should be between 10 KB to 100 KB and the signature size must be between 4 KB to 30 KB.
The dimension must be 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height) for the photograph and 3.5 cm (width) x 1.5 cm (height) for the signature.
UGC NET Syllabus 2023 and Exam Pattern for Paper 1 & Paper 2