UGC NET Application Form 2022
UGC NET Application Form 2022: The dates for filling the registration form for UGC NET 2022 for UGC-NET December 2021 and June 2022 (merged cycles) have been extended. National Testing Agency has activated the online registration portal again from 24th May to 30th May 2022 (5 pm). The exam will be conducted for the candidates who wish to grab admission for Assistant Professorship, Junior Research Fellowship or both, for Indian Universities and Colleges. The complete details to fill UGC NET Application Form including steps to apply, application fees, dimensions, and other details have been mentioned in the article below.
UGC NET Apply Online 2022- Important Dates
The online registration dates for UGC NET 2022 for the June session have been announced with the release of the notification. The UGC NET 2022 Apply Online is going to end on 30th May 2022. Check tentative dates for UGC NET Dec 2021 & June 2022 Application Form.
|UGC NET Application Form 2022|
|Events||UGC NET June 2022 Dates|
|UGC NET 2022 Notification||30th April 2022|
|Release of Application form||30th April 2022|
|UGC NET Apply Online Extended||24th May to 30th May 2022 [5 pm]|
|Last date to Pay Fee||30th May 2022 [11:50 pm]|
|Correction of Application Form||31st May 2022 to 01st June 2022|
UGC NET 2022 Application Form Link
The link to submit UGC NET Application Form 2022 for the UGC-NET December 2021 and June 2022 cycle has been activated on www.ugcnet.nta.nic.in till 20th May 2022 (5 pm) for the candidates who fulfill UGC NET Eligibility 2022. The candidates who have been preparing for Assistant Professorship, Junior Research Fellowship or both, for Indian Universities and Colleges must submit their UGC NET Application Form much before the last date. National Testing Agency has re-activated the UGC NET 2022 Application Form Link from 24th to 30th May 2022 (5 pm).
Note- This time, NTA UGC has merged UGC-NET December 2021 and June 2022 cycles
UGC NET Application Fee 2022
The application fee of UGC NET exam 2022 varies for all categories. The application fee is non-refundable. It can be paid through credit/ debit card or e-Challan. All the aspirants paying through e-Challan will have to make the cash payment in the bank. The category-wise fee details are mentioned below:
|UGC NET Application Fee 2022|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)- NCL||Rs. 550/-|
How to Fill UGC NET Application Form 2022
Follow the below steps to submit UGC NET Application Form 2022 for the UGC-NET December 2021 and June 2022 Cycle.
1. Visit the official website for UGC NET 2022 Online Registration or Click on Apply online link mentioned above.
2. Scroll down and click on "Application Form UGC-NET December 2021 and June 2022 merged cycles", UGC NET 2022 Application Form will be appearing on the screen. Enter the required details in the form and click on Submit.
3. Next step is to fill all the personal and educational details in the UGC NET application form.
4. While filling the UGC NET Online application form, candidates should remember that the entries should be appropriate otherwise the form will not be accepted.
5. If the details are filled accurately then candidates can proceed to upload scanned photographs.
6. A message containing the Application Number will be shown on the screen. Candidates are required to note it down.
7. The fee payment under UGC NET 2022 Apply Online has to be done online through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or e-challan.
8. Once the payment is done, take the printout of UGC NET Online Application Form (one copy), Attendance Slip (one copy) and Admit Card(one copy) on separate A-4 size papers.
9. Candidates are supposed to submit the application form through UGC NET Apply Online only. They need not send the hard copies of their online application forms to the exam convener institute.
As per the guidelines, if a candidate commits an error while filling his/her name/DOB or the name of his/her parents in the UGC NET Application Form, he/she must submit an application to Head NET Bureau, University Grants Commission, University of Delhi South Campus, Benito Juarez Marg, New Delhi- 110 021, with complete details along with self-attested copies of documents such as Matriculation / High School / Higher Secondary which contains the requisite information.
Candidates can also try to rectify the mistakes while at the time of UGC NET Application Form 2022 Correction Procedure.
Dimensions for UGC NET Application Form 2022
The size of the photograph should be between 10 KB to 100 KB and the signature size must be between 4 KB to 30 KB.
The dimension must be 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height) for photograph and 3.5 cm (width) x 1.5 cm (height) for signature.