SUPER TET 2022: Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) conducts SUPER TET every year for teaching aspirants who are looking forward to the posts of teachers at the primary and secondary levels in the government-aided schools of the state. The exam is conducted in a single stage for Assistant Teacher and two stages for Principal/Headmaster, each consisting of a single paper. SUPER TET is an offline eligibility test for which only UPTET/CTET qualified candidates can apply. To know more about SUPER TET 2022, go through the complete information discussed in the article below.
SUPER TET 2022 Notification
Super TET 2021 is basically a state-level teacher eligibility test, which is conducted by UP Basic Education Board for hiring deserving and passionate candidates for teaching posts. The UPBEB (Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board) will release a detailed notification of the Super TET 2022 Exam soon on the official website https://updeled.gov.in/. All important details like eligibility criteria, age limits, and educational qualifications will be provided in the official notification and we will be providing the direct link here.
SUPER TET 2022 Exam Summary
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) will conduct a Super Teacher Eligibility Test for all those candidates who have qualified CTET or UPTET exam and looking for UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2022 must have to qualify Super TET exam. Have a look at the details for Super TET 2022 from the below table-
|UP Super TET 2022|
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB)|
|Exam Name||SUPER TET 2022|
|Post Name||Assistant Teacher|
|Frequency||Once in a year|
|Super TET Exam 2022||February 2022(Tentative)|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Online Registration||To be notified|
|Exam Mode||Offline Mode|
SUPER TET 2022 Important Dates
As UP Government has announced 17000+ vacancies for Assistant Teacher posts to be recruited for the coming year, it is expected that the SUPER TET 2022 will be soon conducted. Below we will be updating all the important dates for Super Teacher Eligibility Test once the dates are announced officially.
|Super TET 2022 Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|SUPER TET 2022 Notification||--|
|Starting for online applications||--|
|Last date for online application||--|
|Last date to pay the application fee||--|
|Release of admit cards||--|
|SUPER TET Exam Date 2022||--|
|SUPER TET Answer Key 2022||--|
|SUPER TET Result 2022||--|
SUPER TET Application Fee
To fill application form for SUPER TET 2022, the candidates have to pay a requisite application fee which has been set up by the exam conducting authority. The application fee has to be paid through online mode only.
|Category||Up Assistant Teacher||Principal||UP Assistant Teacher & Principal|
|General & OBC||Rs. 700/-||Rs. 900/-||Rs. 700/-|
|SC/ST||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 700/-||Rs. 700/-|
|VI /HI /OH||Rs. 300/-||Rs. 400/-||Rs. 400/-|
SUPER TET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The minimum education required for Assistant Teacher posts is graduation and the qualification required for the post of Principal is graduation with 5 years of experience. CTET/UPTET Qualified is mandatory. Check detailed eligibility criteria to appear for SUPER TET 2022 from the below section-
SUPER TET Educational Qualification
Super TET Primary 2022 (Class 1st to 5th)
- The candidate must have passed Class 12th with at least 50% marks and passed 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education OR
- The candidate must have passed Class 12th with at least 50% marks and possess 4 years’ Bachelors of Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed) Degree OR
- The candidate must have passed Class 12th with at least 50% marks and have also passed in the final year of 2 years Diploma in Education (Special Education) OR
- The candidate must have a Graduation Degree and passed a 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education OR
- The candidate must have a Graduation Degree and Bachelor’s in Education (B.Ed) Degree
Super TET Junior 2022 (Class 6th to 8th)
- The candidate must have held a bachelor's degree and BTC from National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE).
- The candidate must have held a bachelor's degree with at least 50% marks and B.Ed / B.Ed Special Education from Rehabilitation Council Of India (RCI).
- The candidate must have completed Intermediate with at least 50% marks and 4 years in B.A/ B.Sc.Ed/ B.A.Ed from N.C.T.E and UGC with the recognized institute.
- The candidate must have completed Intermediate with at least 50% marks and 4 years in B.El.Ed in Primary Education.
- The candidate must have held a bachelor's degree with at least 45% marks and a B.Ed degree.
SUPER TET Age limit
To appear for the SUPER TET exam, the candidate needs to be in the age bracket of 21 years to 40 years. (Minimum Age- 21 years and Maximum Age- 40 years)
SUPER TET Age Relaxation
Age Relaxation is provided to candidates who belong to caste categories like OBC/SC/ST and Differently Abled which is as follows-
|Candidate's Category||Upper Age Limit|
SUPER TET 2022 Selection Process
The selection process of the candidates for the post of Assistant Teacher will be conducted in various stages. First, the candidates will have to appear for the Super TET written Exam. The candidates who will successfully clear the Super TET exam will be called for an interview. The marks obtained by the candidates in their Super TET exam and in the counselling will be evaluated along with their academic performance. Candidates who are able to clear all these stages and obtain the cut-off marks will be called for document verification. After the document verification, suitable candidates will be given the appointment letter.
Division of marks is done on various parameters such as:
- 10% marks of high school level
- 10% marks of intermediate level
- 10% marks of graduation level
- 10% marks of teacher training certificate
- 60% marks of SUPER TET written exam
The overall cut off is made based on Super TET Written Exam+ Academic Marks
Super TET 2022 Exam Pattern
- The question paper will of total 150 questions for 1 mark each.
- There will be no negative marking for Super TET 2022.
- The Applicants have to clear the Super TET 2022 with the minimum marks and only the candidates who have qualified CTET/UPTET can appear for this exam.
- The qualified candidates will be provided with certifications for the same.
- The duration of the Super TET exam is 2.5 hours.
|Language – Hindi, English, Sanskrit||40|
|Environment and Social Study||10|
|General Knowledge / Current Affairs||30|
|Life Skill / Management and Aptitude||10|
SUPER TET 2022 Syllabus
To score more than the cut-off marks, the candidates must be familiar with the subjects and the topics to be covered under each subject. This could be better understood with the SUPER TET Syllabus which has been set as per the requirement of the examination. Check the complete syllabus by clicking on the link below.
SUPER TET 2022 Admit Card
The candidates who submit their applications for SUPER TET 2022 will be issued with SUPER TET Admit Card to appear in the examination. The admit cards will be released on the official website of Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board https://upbasiceduboard.gov.in/ and candidates have to download it through online mode only. The Super TET Admit Card will be uploaded around a month before the exam date.
SUPER TET 2022 Result
The Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board will declare the results of the Super TET Exam 2022 on its website around a month later the super tet exam is conducted successfully. The organization declares the marks of the candidates as well as the minimum cutoff marks for qualifying for the exam category-wise. The candidates can check their SUPER TET Result 2022 on the official website https://upbasiceduboard.gov.in/.
Super TET 2022 Cut Off
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) has set the minimum qualifying marks to get the certificate of SUPER TET exam. The category-wise minimum cut-off marks is as follows-
|General Category||97 marks out of 150 i.e. 65%|
|Other Categories||90 marks out of 150 i.e. 60%.|