RBI Assistant Mains Analysis 2022- 8 May
RBI Assistant Mains Exam Analysis 2022: RBI Assistant Mains Exam was conducted on 8th May 2022 for the candidates who have qualified in the prelims exam. Here we have discussed the most awaited exam analysis & review of the RBI Assistant Mains Exam 2022. Thousands of candidates are ready to appear for this exam in order to fulfil their dream of joining the prestigious Reserve Bank of India (RBI). At Career Power, we are discussing the RBI Assistant 2022 Mains Exam Analysis. This analysis will be of helping hand for the banking aspirants who are preparing for bank exams. Here are discussing the types of questions asked, and good attempts of the RBI Assistant Mains exam.
RBI Assistant Mains Exam Analysis 2022
This year, The average number of good attempts is 115-124, which makes the competition level a little higher. However, considering the level of exam to be Moderate, one should not be too nervous about the results, if they have attempted it properly. RBI Assistant Prelims exam had 5 sections in the objective test comprising 200 questions to be solved in 135 minutes which are given below:
1. Reasoning Ability
2. Numerical Ability
3. English Language
4. General Awareness
5. Computer Knowledge
RBI Assistant Mains Exam Analysis 2022- Overall Good Attempts
The candidates must know the sectional and overall difficulty level and overall good attempts. As per our analysis, we have updated the expected good attempts and section-wise difficulty level of today's RBI Assistant Mains Exam 2022.
|Subject||Good Attempt||Difficulty Level|
RBI Assistant Mains Exam Analysis- Section-wise
Here, we are providing a detailed section-wise RBI Assistant Mains Exam Analysis which has been prepared by our esteemed faculty by interacting with the aspirants who had their exam on 08th May 2022. We will cover the section-wise number of questions asked and the difficulty level of the English language, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, General Awareness, and Computer Knowledge in this article.
RBI Assistant Mains Exam Analysis- Reasoning Ability
The difficulty of the Reasoning Ability section was Easy to Moderate. There were 4 puzzles & Seating arrangements are asked in the exam.
- Linear Seating Arrangement (facing both sides)
- Order & Sequence-Based Puzzle
- Post-wise Puzzle
- Month Based Puzzle
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement||20||Easy-Moderate|
|Coding + Chinese Coding||6||Easy|
|Letter Based Question||1||Easy|
RBI Assistant Mains Exam Analysis- General Awareness
In the General Awareness section, most of the questions were asked from the banking awareness and current affairs section. Most of the current affairs questions are asked from March 2022 month.
The General Awareness questions asked in the exam are discussed below:
- Padma Shree Singer Winner
- Where is Mudumalai National Park?
- Tulip largest garden in Aisa
- Which country topped the Self-made billionaire list?
- Maximum One-horned Rhino in which state?
- State Poverty Index topped by
- First and Oldest insurance company in India
- Pension Day
- RBI Minutes publication time
- PRAN by PFRDA (Full form of P)
- Where About book Author
- Dadasaheb Phalke Award best movie name
- The Happy Life book Writer
- a question related to VI shares
- OBICUS (U Full Form)
- World Economic Forum (WEF) headquarters
- International Labour Organization (ILO) Head- Gilbert Houngbo
- E-Rupee statement related question
- CPI Index related question
- Laureus World Sports Awards Nominee before Neeraj Chopra- (Vinesh Phogat & Sachin Tendulkar)
- PV Sindhu defeated whom in the Swiss Open- Busanan Ongbamrungphan
- Ramsar sites in India related question
- Who ministry won the best tableau for the Republic Day parade 2022?
- World Bank wildlife conservation bond- South Africa
- Richest Women in the world 2022
- First Drone School of India- Gwalior (MP)
- Chino Man Related to which sport- Cricket
- Rank of India in Steel Production
- Which country is not related to EU
- NGT Headquarter
- PPF withdrawal
- Civil Aviation
RBI Assistant Mains Exam Analysis- Quantitative Aptitude
The difficulty level Quantitative Aptitude section was of moderate level. In this section, most of the questions are asked from data interpretation (DI) and Arithmetic. The data interpretation (DI) questions are based on table-based Caselet DI, Pie charts and Table DI.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Difficulty Level|
|Q1 & Q2||5||Moderate|
|Missing Number Series||5||Moderate|
|DI||15||Easy to Moderate|
|Arithmetic Questions||10||Easy to Moderate|
RBI Assistant Mains Exam Analysis- English Language
The level of this section was “Easy to Moderate” as per the candidates who had appeared in the RBI Assistant Mains Exam 2022.
|Topics||No. of Questions||Level|
|Reading Comprehension (2)||20||Easy to Moderate|
|Para Jumble (Story based)||5||Easy to Moderate|
|Double Fillers||5||Easy to Moderate|
|Miscellaneous||5||Easy to Moderate|
|Total||20||Easy to Moderate|
RBI Assistant Mains Exam Analysis- Computer Awareness
Questions from the Computer section were of “Easy to Moderate” level and some of the questions were as such-
- Total Function Keys
- UNDO (Shortcut)
- Control Tab (Window Switch)
- Web Address Url Code
- Input-Output Device related
- GUI Full Form
- Printer based
- Antivirus related
- Secondary Memory
- MS Excel
- Primary Memory Statement
- Data Base
- Internet Based
- Virus (Encrypt files)
- Transistor replaced in 3rd Generation
- Hyperlink shortcut
- Email Protocol
- Which file can't be send through Email?
- Help Funcion Key
- Find and replace key
- No MS Word function
- Data Processor Based
- BUS related
- Device Driver Based
RBI Assistant Mains Exam Pattern 2022
- The marks of the Mains Exam will be counted in the merit list.
- There were 200 Objective type questions from 5 sections; English language, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, General Awareness, and Computer Knowledge.
- The time duration of the prelims exam was 135 minutes (sectional timing is there).
- There would be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each incorrect answer,
- No deduction for unanswered questions.
- Except for English Language, other sections will be in English and Hindi.
|Sections||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||40||40||30 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40||40||30 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||40||40||30 minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 minutes|
|General Awareness||40||40||25 minutes|