ESIC UDC Mains Exam Analysis 2022
ESIC UDC Mains Exam Analysis 2022: ESIC UDC Mains Exam has been conducted in a single shift on 30th April 2022, and as the exam is concluded and as per the applicants' reviews, we have come up with the complete & accurate ESIC UDC Mains Exam Analysis 2022 in this article. This analysis would be helpful for thousands of aspirants who have appeared in the exam and the aspirants who are planning to appear in the exam next year or failed to qualify prelims must know the pattern of questions asked in the ESIC UDC Mains Exam 2022. Through our ESIC UDC Mains Exam Analysis 2022 for 30th April 2022, you will be able to know the complete detail about the examination.
ESIC UDC Mains Exam Analysis 2022, 30 April
In our ESIC UDC 2022 Mains Exam Analysis, we have covered students' reviews, overall & sectional good attempts, the difficulty level of each section, and section-wise questions asked in the ESIC UDC Mains Exam conducted in the 1st shift of 30th April 2022. Go through the complete ESIC UDC Phase 2 Exam Analysis 2022 for a better understanding of the pattern & types of questions asked. The ESIC UDC Mains Exam Analysis has been prepared by interacting with the candidates who have appeared in the Shift-1 ESIC UDC Mains Exam.
ESIC UDC Mains Exam Analysis 2022- Good Attempts
ESIC UDC Phase-2 Exam is scoring and marks scored will be calculated in the final merit list. The candidates have to score more than overall good attempt marks. As per the ESIC UDC Mains Exam Analysis 2022 which has been conducted by our esteemed faculty, we have be discussed the expected ESIC UDC Mains Good Attempts here.
|Subjects||Good attempts||Difficulty Level|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||32- 34||Moderate|
|Quantitative Aptitude||29- 31||Moderate|
|General Awareness||28- 30||Moderate|
|English Comprehension||30- 32||Easy to Moderate|
ESIC UDC Mains Exam Analysis 2022- Sectional Review
Our faculty will gather section-wise ESIC UDC Mains Exam Analysis 2022 for the candidates asked on 30th April 2022. Below we will be discussing ESIC UDC Mains Exam Analysis for each section- General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and English Language.
ESIC UDC Mains Exam Analysis- English Comprehension
The overall difficulty level of this section was Easy-Moderate. There was 1 set of reading comprehension with 10 questions and the passage was something related to "Metrics". There were 6 questions asked from cloze test which were of easy to moderate level. The topic-wise ESIC UDC Exam Analysis for the English section is as such-
|Topic||No. of Questions||Level|
ESIC UDC Mains Exam Analysis- Quantitative Aptitude
The questions in Arithmetic section were asked from Profit and Loss, Mensuration, Train & Speed, Problem on Ages, Partnership, etc
- Tabular Data Interpretation- 5 questions
- Case let Data Interpretation (Time & Distance)- 5 questions
- Tabular Data Interpretation (Calculative)- 5 questions
|Topic||No. of Questions||Level|
|Missing Number series||05||Moderate|
|Arithmetic Word Problems||12||Moderate|
ESIC UDC Mains Exam Analysis- General Intelligence and Reasoning
This section was of Moderate level as reviewed by the candidates who appeared in the exam. There were 3 sets of puzzles & seating arrangement asked in the exam.
- Year Based Puzzle- 5 questions
- Month Based Puzzle (9 person)- 5 questions
- Uncertain Seating Arrangement (17 Persons)- 5 questions
- Parallel Row Seating Arrangement- 5 questions
|Topics||No. of Questions||Level|
|Puzzles and Seating Arrangement||20||Easy-Moderate|
|Classification (3 Fields)||05||Easy-Moderate|
|Comparison Based Puzzle||05||Easy-Moderate|
|Sequence Based Puzzle||05||Easy-Moderate|
|Linear Based Arrangement (5 Persons)||02||Easy-Moderate|
ESIC UDC Mains Exam Analysis- General Awareness
As per the candidates' reviews, the questions in the GA section asked in ESIC UDC Mains Exam of 30th April 2022 are of Moderate level. A list of few questions asked in today's shift are as follows-
- MPC Full Form of “M”: Monetary
- Venue of Women’s T20: South Africa
- Fire Museum: Pune, Maharashtra
- Where has NATO started Cold Response 22: Norway.
- Women’s Host of World Cup 2022: New Zealand
- Param Shakti: IIT Madras.
- Chairman of SEBI: Madhabi Puri Buch.
- Dustlik Exercise: India-Uzbekistan.
- The theme of World Water Day: Groundwater: Making the invisible visible.
- Financial Literacy Week was released by: RBI.
- RC Lahoti: 35th Chief Justice of India passed away recently.
- Bihar Diwas: 22nd March
- Who Formed East India Association? Dadabhai Naoroji.
- High Court Judge appointed by whom? President.
- Educationist Society Founder: Mahadev Govind Ranade.
- UGC Head: D. P. Singh.
- BATA Brand Ambassador: Disha Patani.
- My11Circle Brand Ambassador: Shubman Gill and Ruturaj Gaikwad.
- Sarika National Park: Rajasthan.
- Arunachal Pradesh park touches International Boundry: Namdapha National Park.
- Plastic Waste Road related question?
- 1st para-athlete to receive Padma Bhushan: Devendra Jhajharia.
- WHO Day? 7 April
- NITI Aayog and FAO Launch Book Titled Indian Agriculture towards 2030.
- Abu Dhabi Future of Museum related question.
- Hero Electric car name: Vida
- Reappointed NATO Head name: Jens Stoltenberg.
- Ashley Barty: Australian tennis player.
- Top country Happiness Index: Finland.
- Best Film of The year: Pushpa.
- International Intellectual Property Rank India: 43.
ESIC UDC Phase 2 Mains Exam Pattern
- ESIC UDC Phase-2 Exam is scoring and marks scored will be calculated in the final merit list.
- There were 4 sections- General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, and English Comprehension.
- There were 200 Objective Type Questions with 1 marks each for the correct answer.
- There is a negative marking of one-fourth (0.25 mark) for each incorrect answer.
- The duration of the test was 120 minutes (2 hours).
|S. No.||Name of the Test||No. of questions.||Max.Marks||Duration|
|1||General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50||2 hours|
|ESIC UDC Important Links|
|ESIC UDC Salary Structure 2022||ESIC UDC Previous Year Cut Off|
|ESIC UDC Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2022||ESIC UDC Result 2022|