UPPSC APS Recruitment 2021: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has invited candidates who have submitted their application for Advertisement No.-A-6/E-1/2013 to apply for 176 vacancies of Additional Private Secretary. No applications from fresh candidatures will be accepted by the commission. If you are eligible for the recruitment process, download the application form, submit the details and send them through post by 22 October 2021 till 5 pm to the office of the commission. For further details read out the complete article.
UPPSC APS Notification 2021
Download the notification pdf from the below link and read the complete detailed advertisement released by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission in reference to Advt No. A-6/E-1/2013 dated 13 December 2013 for Additional Private Secretary vacancies. Go through the notification and thoroughly check the requirement for the UPPSC APS Recruitment 2021.
UPPSC APS Recruitment 2021: Overview
Have a look at the overview about UPPSC APS Secretary Recruitment 2021 from the below tabular data and apply if eligible for 176 Additional Private Secretary posts.
|UPPSC APS Secretary Recruitment 2021|
|Organisation||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Additional Private Secretary|
|Eligibility||Candidates who applied under Advt No. A-6/E-1/2013|
|Age Limit||21 to 40 (as on July 1, 2013)|
|Selection Process||Written Examination|
|Pay-Scale||Rs. 9,300 to Rs. 34,800|
UPPSC APS Application Form 2021
Only the candidates who had previously applied for Advertisement No.-A-6/E-1/2013 can download their application form from the below link by entering their registration number and password. The last date to download UPPSC Application Form 2021 is 12 October 2021 and the last date to send it to the office is 20 October 2021.
How to Apply for UPPSC APS Recruitment 2021?
The candidates have to send their application form to the Commission's Office before the due date. The steps are provided below:
- Visit the official website of UPPSC @www.uppsc.up.nic.in or directly click on the above link.
- On the homepage, click on the notification reading- “CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM FOR ADVT. NO.A-6/E-1/2021, ADDITIONAL PRIVATE SECRETARY (U.P. SECRETARIAT) EXAM.-2013”
- Enter your registration number, other details, and verification code (same as of A-6/E-1/2013).
- Download your filled application form.
- Send the application form with attached self-attested/attested by Gazetted officer copies of required documents through speed post/hand post to the office of UPPSC before 22 October 2021.
UPPSC APS Eligibility Criteria
As only the candidates who earlier applied for Advertisement No.-A-6/E-1/2013 are eligible, however, the commission has depicted the required eligibility criteria as mentioned below:
- The candidates should hold a Bachelor's degree from a recognised University.
- The candidates must have a typing speed of a minimum of 80 words per minute in Hindi Shorthand and 25 words per minute in Hindi typewriting.
- The candidates must have the knowledge of Computer in accordance with the course prescribed for the certificate course in computing (CCC) conducted by DOEACC Society and the course is conducted by the Board of High School and Intermediate Education, Uttar Pradesh or a course recognised by the Government as equivalent.
Age Limit (as on 01/07/2013)
The candidates should fall in the age group of 21 years to 40 years. They must have not been born earlier than 2nd July 1973 and not later than 01st July 1992. Age relaxation will be provided as the norms.
UPPSC APS Salary
The pay scale for Additional Private Secretary as mentioned in the notification is Rs. 9,300 to Rs. 34,800 as per the grade pay of Rs. 4,800. The job profile of Additional Private Secretary is Class-II, Non-Gazetted posts with numerous perks and benefits along with the basic salary.
UPPSC APS Selection Procedure
The Commission will be conducting a written examination and short typing test to select the eligible candidates. There will be total 8 papers for which the pattern, marks distribution, and time has been tabulated below
|Paper||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Paper-1||General Knowledge||100||100||2 hours|
|Paper-2||General Hindi||100||100||3 hours|
|Paper-3||Hindi shorthand||--||135||80 words per minute|
|Paper-4||Hindi typewriting||--||15||25 words per minute|
|Paper-5||General English (Optional)||50||50||1 hour|
|Paper-6||English shorthand||--||135||80 words per minute|
|Paper-7||English typewriting||--||15||25 words per minute|
|Paper-8||Computer Knowledge Test||100||100||1.5 hour|