KEA UGCET Marks & Score Card 2022 Out
KEA UGCET Marks & Score Card 2022 Out: Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has released KEA UGCET Marks & Score Card 2022 on 08th July 2022 for 1242 vacant posts of Assistant Professor. The vacancies will be filled for Government First Grade Colleges in the State of Karnataka. The candidates who have appeared for KEA UGCT 2021-22 Exam can now check their KEA UGCET Score Card & Marks from the direct link below.
KEA Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021 Notification
Karnataka Examination Authority has issued an official notification for Assistant Professor Posts on its official website https://cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea/ on 30th September 2021. The candidates willing to apply for KEA Assistant Professor posts must go through the detailed KEA Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF by downloading it directly from the below link. Check eligibility, vacancy details, application fee details, selection process, exam pattern, and other details in the below article.
KEA Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021- Overview
Have a look at the job summary announced by the Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) for 1242 vacancies of Assistant Professor on its official website www.kea.kar.nic.in
|KEA Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021 Notification|
|Organization Name||Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA)|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor|
|No. of Posts||1242|
|Selection Process||Competitive Examination|
KEA Assistant Professor 2021- Important Dates
With the release of the official notification pdf, the dates for KEA Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021 has also been announced, which has been tabulated in the below section.
|KEA Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021: Important Dates|
|Notification Release Date||30th September 2021|
|Online Application Begins||07th October 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||06th November 2021|
|Last date to pay application fee||10th November 2021|
|KEA Assistant Professor Admit Card||1st/2nd week of December 2021|
|KEA Assistant Professor Exam||3rd/4th week of December 2021|
KEA Assistant Professor Apply Online 2021
The online application for the post of Assistant Professor will begin from 07th October 2021 onwards and the last date for online submission is 06th November 2021. The candidates who are interested in the Assistant Professor vacancy at Karnataka Govt. Aided Colleges/Universities must bookmark this page to get notified when the online application begins.
Steps to Apply for KEA Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website of Karnataka Examinations Authority @ www.kea.kar.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the “Recruitment >> Govt. First Grade Assistant Professor”.
- Then you will be redirected to a new page.
- Click on the “Notification for the 1242 Assistant Professor”.
- Submit the details carefully as required in the application fee.
- Upload the documents required in the prescribed dimension and size.
- Pay the requisite application fee and click on “Submit”.
- Download the KEA Assistant Professor Application form and keep a hard copy for future reference.
KEA Assistant Professor Exam Fee
The candidates must pay the requisite application fee while filling the application form for KEA Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021. Any application form without an application fee will not be accepted. The mode of paying the application fee is online only.
|KEA Assistant Professor Application Fees|
|2A, 2B, 3A, 3B, General||Rs. 2000/-|
|C, ST, Category 1||Rs. 1000/-|
KEA Assistant Professor Vacancy 2021
A total of 1242 vacancies has been announced for KEA Assistant Professor posts. The subject-wise vacancy distribution has been depicted in the below table. Some of the posts are forwarded of KEA Assistant Professor Recruitment 2015 and some are fresh vacancies.
|KEA Assistant Professor Vacancies|
KEA Assistant Professor Eligibility Criteria
- A Master’s degree with 55% marks in a concerned or relevant or allied subject. (50% in case of candidates belonging to SC or ST or OBC (Non-creamy layer) or persons with Benchmark Disability.
- been declared successful in the “National Eligibility Test conducted by UGC or CSIR or similar test accredited by UGC like “State Level Eligibility Test” or “KSET”.
- The candidates, who have been awarded Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the UGC and their subsequent amendments from time to time as the case may be, shall be exempted
from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET or SLET or KSET.
Note: For more detailed information on the educational qualifications do check the official notification by downloading it.
The candidates must have attained the age of 22 years and but not have attained the age of-
- 45 years in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes and Category-1 of other Backward Classes;
- 43 years in case of candidates belonging to Category-II(a). II (b), III(a), and III(b) of Other Backward Classes, and
- 40 years in case of General Merit Candidates.
KEA Assistant Professor Selection Process
The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Competitive Examination which is expected to be held in the 3rd/4th week of December 2021. The candidates qualifying written test will be informed of their appointment to Government First Grade Colleges in the State of Karnataka.
KEA Assistant Professor Exam Pattern
- There will be 2 language papers for Descriptive type for 100 marks each.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 mark for 1 mark question and 0.5 marks for 2 mark question.
- There will be 50 MCQs in the General Knowledge paper with 1 mark each.
- There will be 125 MCQs in the Optional Subject with 2 marks each.
|KEA Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021: Witten Test|
|Descriptive Type||Paper 1||Kannada||100 marks||2 hours|
|Paper 2||English||100 marks||2 hours|
|Multiple Choice Questions||Paper 3||General Knowledge||50 marks||2 hours|
|Paper 4||Optional Subjects||250 marks||3 hours|
KEA Assistant Professor Salary 2021
The candidates who will be selected for the post of Assistant Professor will be getting a UGC Pay Scale of Rs.57700/- -Rs.182400/- along with other allowances like Dearness Allowance, Medical Benefits, HRA and benefits as per the rules of the government.
KEA Assistant Professor Admit Card 2021
The candidates who successfully filled their online application form for KEA Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021 will be issued with call letter for Competitive Examination. As expected, the test will be held in the 3rd/4th week of December 2021, therefore, the KEA Assistant Professor Admit Card can be issued by the 1st/2nd week of December 2021 on www.kea.kar.nic.in.
KEA Assistant Professor Result 2021
Karnataka Examinations Authority will announce the names of the candidates who score qualifying marks in the Competitive Examination. Only the candidates whose names/roll numbers are mentioned in the merit list will. be called for an appointment at various Government First Grade Colleges in the State of Karnataka. The result will be released on the official website www.kea.kar.nic.in.