ESIC SSO Salary 2022: With the released ESIC SSO (Social Security Officer) 2022 Notification, the candidates must be curious to know what salary is being offered to the post. The salary for the post of ESIC SSO post has been revised as per level-7 of the Pay Matrix as per the 7th pay Commission. The basic pay for ESIC SSO is Rs. 44,900 and along with the basic pay, the officers will be eligible for Dearness Allowance (DA), Housing Rent Allowance (HRA), Transport Allowance (TA), and other allowances as per the rules. Check complete ESIC SSO Salary details from the below article.
ESIC SSO Salary 2022
The initial basic pay as per ESIC SSO Salary is Rs. 44,900/- which can be increased up to Rs. 1,42,400 after several promotions during the service period at ESIC. The growth cycle of ESIC SSO is as Assistant Director⇒Deputy Director⇒ Joint Director⇒ Regional director. The salary is decided as per the 7th Pay Commission, check the details for ESIC SSO Salary Structure from here.
ESIC SSO Salary Structure 2022
|ESIC SSO Salary Structure 2022|
|Central Pay Commission||7th CPC|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 44,900-1,42,400|
|Basic Pay||Rs. 44,900|
|DA (Dearness Allowance)||Rs. 13919|
|HRA (House Rent Allowance)||Rs. 12123 for x-category cities|
|Travel Allowance||Rs.3600 for ‘x’ category cities|
|DA on TA||Rs. 1116|
|Net Pay||Rs. 76,774|
ESIC SSO Job Profile
After cracking the National Level Examination for ESIC SSO 2022, the selected candidates will be placed across the country in the regional offices of the Employees' State Insurance Corporation (ESIC). Read the below section to know in detail about the job profile of ESIC SSO.
ESIC SSO Superintendent
- Supervision and proper allocation of work among subordinate staff
- Keeping overall watch and ensuring discipline and punctuality, scrutinizing inspection reports
- Managing the process of biometric enrolment and distribution of Pehchaan cards
- Ensuring proper cleanliness and upkeep of office premises
- Competition of all work within the stipulated time
ESIC SSO Grade II Manager
- Functions as head of the office having direct contact with the beneficiaries.
- Acts as a drawing and disbursing officer
- Exercises control over proper allocation and coordination of work
- Passes claims for payment of the benefit to Insured Persons and does all incidental work relating to claims
- Passes claims for payment of the benefit to Insured Persons and does all incidental work relating to claims.
- Investigation fatal cases of Employment Injury
- Verifies the schedule sheets in ERP
- Conducts periodical review of all the registers
- Ensures timely preparation and dispatch of outgoing periodical reports and returns.
- Attends court and represents cases on behalf of the Corporation
- Controls pay Offices wherever attached
- Functions as Secretary to the Local Committee
- Ensure periodical meeting with the employer
- Imparts training to the newly posted staff and guides employers' representatives
- Ensure timely preparation of Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Ensures biometric enrolments in the Branch Office
- Arranges for proper seating, drinking water, and toilet facilities