DSSSB PGT Recruitment 2022: The full form of DSSSB is Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board and DSSSB PGT is a state-level exam that is conducted by the Delhi Govt. to recruit candidates for teaching posts for the institutions under the Delhi Govt. Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board is soon going to release the notification for DSSSB PGT & Lecturer Posts on its official website. The candidates who are willing to kick start their teaching career or looking forward to the post of Government Teacher in Delhi, must not miss this opportunity. Stay tuned with us to get the latest updates for DSSSB PGT Recruitment 2022 as soon as the officials announce it on their website.
DSSSB PGT Recruitment 2022 Notification
The DSSSB will be inviting online applications for the post of PGT Teachers & Lecturer posts. As mentioned in DSSSB Calendar 2022, the official DSSSB Recruitment Notification for PGT & Lecturer will be released at DSSSB official website https://dsssbonline.nic.in/ anytime between 01st to 05th February 2022. Till then have a look at last year's DSSSB PGT Notification from the below link.
DSSSB PGT Recruitment 2022- Overview
The highlights of the DSSSB PGT & Lecturer Recruitment 2022 have been summarised in the below table. The candidates interested for the post can have a look at the details.
|DSSSB PGT Recruitment 2022- Overview|
|Recruitment Board||Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board|
|Post Name||PGT & Lecturer|
|Exam level||State Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Online Registration||To be notified|
|Exam mode||Online and Offline|
|Exam duration||3 hours|
|Salary||PGT- Rs. 9,300-34,800 + Pay Grade 4800|
DSSSB PGT Teacher Recruitment 2022- Important Dates
As depicted in DSSSB Exam Calendar 2022, the written examination for DSSSB PGT & Lecturer will be conducted between 01st to 30th April 2022. The exact dates will be announced shortly by DSSSB on its official website and we will be updating the same here.
|DSSSB PGT Recruitment 2022- Important Dates|
|Date of Notification Publication||01st to 05th February 2022|
|Online Application Starts||--|
|Last Date to Apply Online||--|
|Last Date to pay fees||--|
|Admit Card Release Date||To Be Notified Later|
|Written Exam Date||April 2022|
|Result Release Date||To Be Notified Later|
DSSSB PGT Apply Online Link
The candidates who want to this golden opportunity to start their career in teaching can apply for PGT & Lecturer posts released by Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board from the direct link below. The online registration process will be activated along with the release of official notification for DSSSB PGT Teacher Recruitment 2022.
How to Apply for DSSSB PGT Teacher Recruitment 2022?
Aspirants can follow the steps given below to apply online for DSSSB PGT Recruitment 2022.
Step 1: Registration
- Go to the official website of DSSSB for applying i.e. delhi.gov.in or the link provided below on this page.
- Individuals must provide their basic details like their date of birth, Class 10 details, name, mobile number, email ID and they will also have to choose a password. Carefully verify these details and click on ‘Proceed’
Step 2: Filling of DSSSB Teacher Recruitment 2022 Application Form
- Students must log in using their DOB, Class 10 hall ticket number and password to fill the application form.
- They will have to enter their personal, communication, educational and work experience details.
- Next, they must upload scanned images of their recent passport-size photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the form.
- After filling all the necessary fields carefully, applicants can see the preview of their application form. They should go through all the details and click on ‘Final Submission’
Step 3: Fee Payment
- The next step is to pay the application fee.
- Fees can be rendered through online mode.
- Applicants can check the status of their payment by logging into their user accounts clicking on the ‘Payment’ tab.
- Print out the copy of the e-receipt of the transaction as proof of payment.
- After completing all the steps, take 2 printouts of the confirmation page of the application form for reference.
DSSSB PGT Teacher Application Fees
|Category Details||Application Fees|
|General and other|
DSSSB PGT Teacher Recruitment 2022- Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria which includes mainly the educational qualification and age limit is given below:
DSSSB PGT Educational Qualification
PGTs: The candidate must have passed a Master’s Degree in the subject concerned from any recognized University. The candidate should hold a Degree / Diploma in training /Education.
DSSSB PGT Age Limit
The candidate should not exceed the age limit of 36 years to apply for DSSSB PGT Teacher Recruitment 2022.
Age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved categories as follows:
|Category||Age relaxation criteria|
|SC/ ST||5 years|
DSSSB Teacher Recruitment 2022- Selection Process
- The selection for DSSSB PGT Recruitment shall be made through One Tier and Two Tier examination scheme and Skill Test wherever applicable.
- Negative Marking will be applicable and a deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each wrong MCQ answer.
- The Examination questions will be bilingual (Hindi & English) except for the Language papers which would be in the language concerned only.
- There is no provision of re-evaluation/re-checking of Answer Sheets/Answer Scripts in respect of the examinations conducted by DSSSB.
- In Two Tier examinations, the Tier I exam is to be used for shortlisting only. Selection will be made on the basis of marks obtains in the Tier II Examination.
DSSSB PGT Exam Pattern 2022
The Exam Pattern for the DSSSB PGT Exam is given below:
|Subjects||No. of questions||No. of Marks|
|1. Mental ability and reasoning ability|
2. General Awareness
3. English Language & Comprehension
4. Hindi Language & comprehension
5. Numerical Aptitude & Data interpretation.
|100||(20 marks each)|
|MCQs pertaining to Post-Graduation qualification|
and teaching methodology required for the post.
DSSSB PGT Teacher Syllabus 2022
The DSSSB PGT exam has a two-tier examination. Both tiers contain two sections. Section A of both the papers contains general questions and section B consists of post related questions. The syllabus of the DSSSB PGT is as follows:
DSSB PGT Syllabus Tier 1
|Mental Ability and Logical reasoning|
|Arithmetic and Numerical Ability|
|Hindi and English language|
DSSSB PGT Recruitment 2022- Salary
The candidates hired for DSSSB PGT are offered monthly salary provisions along with various benefits and allowances. The salary structure of DSSSB PGT recruitment is given below:
|Post||Pay Scale (INR)||Grade Pay (INR)||In-hand Salary (INR)|
The various benefits offered to the candidates shortlisted through DSSSB PGT Recruitments are given below:
- Residential quarters or HRA
- Dearness Allowance (DA)
- Transport Allowance (TA)
- Medical allowances
- Maternity leaves to women