CMAT Syllabus 2023: The National Testing Agency (NTA) is going to conduct the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2023 exam soon. CAMT 2023 is an aptitude test that is held for students to be granted admission into MBA/PGDM courses of various renowned institutes in India. CMAT 2023 scores are accepted by more than 1000 AICTE-approved B-Schools including GIM Goa, K J Somaiya, Great Lakes, and IMT Nagpur. The NTA has also released the AICTE-approved syllabus for CMAT 2023. Candidates can check the CMAT 2023 syllabus along with all the important updates on the official website of NTA i.e, cmat.nta.nic.in.
CMAT 2023 Syllabus and Exam Pattern
NTA will release the AICTE-prescribed syllabus for CMAT 2023 exam online. However, based on the previous year's trends the CMAT Syllabus 2023 has been discussed in this article below for the convenience of the candidates. The CMAT syllabus 2023 is divided into five sections namely, Quantitative Technique and Data Interpretation, Language Comprehension, Logical Reasoning, General Awareness, and Innovation and Entrepreneurship. Candidates who are going to appear for the CMAT 2023 exam are advised to go through the CMAT Syllabus 2023 to strengthen their preparations.
|CMAT Syllabus 2023|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam Name||CMAT 2023|
|Full Form||Common Management Admission Test|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|No. Of Questions||100|
|Duration of Exam||3 Hours|
|Nature of Exam||Objective|
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Marking Scheme||+4 mark for the right answer|
-1 mark for the wrong answer
CMAT Exam Pattern 2023
CMAT Exam Pattern 2023 will discuss the number of questions and total marks for the CMAT 2023 exam. CMAT Exam Pattern is almost similar to all other MBA exams conducted. According to the CMAT Exam Pattern 2023,
- There will be 5 sections containing 20 questions each.
- Every right answer will earn 4 marks.
- 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- The medium of the exam will be english.
- No marks shall be awarded for unanswered/unattempted questions.
- In case a question is ignored or dropped all students will be given +4 for that question, irrespective of whether the candidate has attempted the question or not.
|CMAT Exam Pattern 2023|
|Sections||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation||20||100|
|Innovation & Entrepreneurship||20||100|
CMAT Syllabus 2023
The CMAT Syllabus 2023 for the MBA exam has been classified into 5 different sections. All the sections to be asked in CMAT 2023 are equally important and must not be neglected at any cost. Candidates who are going to appear for the CMAT 2023 exam must prepare for the same according to the CMAT Syllabus 2023. Preparations for the concerned exam on the basis of the respective CMAT Syllabus 2023 strengthen the process and increase the chance of cracking it.
CMAT Syllabus 2023 for Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation
CMAT Syllabus 2023 for Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation comprises the following listed topics.
- Tabulation, Pie Chart, Bar Chart, Line Graph
- Quadratic and linear equations
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest
- Profit and Loss
- Ratios and Proportion
- Fraction and Decimals
- Work and Time
- Number Systems
- Allegation & Mixtures
- Permutations & Combinations
- Pipes and Cisterns
CMAT Syllabus 2023 for Logical Reasoning
Candidates must refer to the following given topics to cover the CMAT Syllabus 2023 for Logical Reasoning.
- Analytical Reasoning
- Cause and Effects
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Linear Arrangements
- Analogy Test
- Symbol-Based Problems
- Statements Arguments
- Blood Relationship Tests
- Direction and Distance Test
- Statements and Conclusion
- Number Series
- Statements Assumptions
- Matrix Arrangements
- Ranking Tests
- Coding and Decoding
CMAT Syllabus 2023 for Language Comprehension
CMAT Syllabus 2023 for Language Comprehension involves these listed topics and must be covered before the exam.
- English Grammar
- Paragraph Completion
- Sentence Improvement
- English Usage Errors
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Reading Comprehension
- One-word Substitution
- Jumbled Para
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Correction
CMAT Syllabus 2023 for General Awareness
Students are advised to cover the topics listed in the given CMAT Syllabus 2023 for General Awareness.
- Current Affairs of National and International Economy
- Sports News
- Science in everyday life
- Trade Awareness
- Personalities in News
- Indian Constitution
CMAT Syllabus 2023 for Innovation and Entrepreneurship
The CMAT Syllabus 2023 for Innovation and Entrepreneurship consists of the following listed topics.
- Concepts of Entrepreneurship
- Overview of Entrepreneurship
- Evolution of Entrepreneurship in India
- Role of Entrepreneurship in Economic Development
- Theories and Models of Entrepreneurship
- Framework of Entrepreneurship Theories
- Models of Entrepreneurship
- Emerging Models of Corporate Entrepreneurship
- Dimensions of Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurial Society
- Entrepreneurial Culture
- Rural Entrepreneurship
- Women Entrepreneurship
- Emerging Trends in Social Entrepreneurship
- Principles of Business Organisation
- Motivation, Communication and Leadership